Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

I only thought of that , because you have a surprise move now , creating a new space .....most people panic in "mid" middle of a project , but i think you got it togther.....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

K
There's a post on here (male or nah) that has good boy pics if you need to see them young

dire wolf

dire wolf

Bottom pic looking female , are those tiny white hairs comin out of calyx , hard to see from here....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , dont blame me if pic number one is male....
Without it being just a pince more developed , and the pic a little out of focus on the bottom node....its tough to tell

Ikes , its really a little early to tell...
The bottom node that i cant see is suspect

Just do flip, the male / female flowers will burst all over the place , its much more fun thst way.....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Just thought of it ,
do you have bamboo stakes , at this stage many growers will scrog , screen of green , a technique used to promote maximum light on their buds , some will use a net to seperate and support the bud , you will see it in many pics of others grows (trellis)

Usually a support method will be applied in hopes of holding upright the heavy buds...
You will need this so i think with your plant size , long bamboo stakes would work great , just stick em in ( i dont want to hear about how your hurting your roots !)
Do it soon....

Top Bottom