Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I've been trying to organize my small biz. Past me must have had a hard week a while back. I do ad designs and holy cow! Everything is everywhere electronically. Very grateful I'm not trying to hock my wares. This mind thing really gets me down sometimes, but I'm grateful I'm able to see what's what now. All of that to say, I have forgotten to post pictures on here for a few days now. My bad. Hope y'all are having a great day/night/weekend.

Also, @basscaptain, this week brought me news of a misstep from the hospital up your way. They misdiagnosed me. I'm now positive for Lyme disease. Make sure you are covered head to toe when working outside and fingers crossed your pups have heartworm preventative and whatever the other shot is. You can get them at Tractor Supply. I now have to go have all three of my dogs tested for whatever their version of Lyme is. My hubs is infected, too.

I'm ready to be off this disease ride. Maybe by some weird twist of fate, Lyme disease cures Parkinson's? Sickle cell disease is the body's response to malaria, so...
wow this is the 2nd time I have hread of this since I have been here... My Nabior Eric/wife the er doctor..... they think she has it also......
never hread of it or my dogs be able of getting it

basscaptain

basscaptain

as I remember they were thinking she had a few things 1st...... for some reason I don't think the doc's around here are to Good........
just from what I have seen you have a er oc that is sick as hell working on people at place that dosen't pay it's bills and is getting shut down......

I'll pass on the doc's around here LOL

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , cut lowers , there should me loads of sites that are shaded or in the way , and will probably be eventually removed , you can probably get , easy 8 cuts off each plant you choose .
DO NOT CUT ANY TIPS THAT LOOK LIKE BUDSITES

Meaning the sturdy tops that are strong and heading up towards the light , the ones that will supply your buds and increase your harveest , just grab the little under canaoph.....there are loads of these sites

Also , if u fomfortable with scratching with razor you nan just make a small nootch on very bottom , like a split , as if you nicked your own finger tip with a razor ....

Also try and cut bottom of sten on or near a leaf node , where the stem meets the stalk , just cut the leaf and stalk off the stem where they meet , leaving an open wound vertically , like cutting an arm off a body at the shoulder ( sorry)

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Or yea , you can just scissor off a piece and put it in a glass of water , or coco , but im extra cautious when i clone ...

And without the dome / tray kit , you will have to mcgiver the whole thing....much easier with a tray and dome ....

ALSO.......go to my MINI ME CLONE IDEA ....THREAD , loads of pics there

I like to cut the leaves 1/3 off meaning trim off the tips of the leaf from the pointy part , back by 1/3 ,, ill post a pic , just snip like a fingernail trim.....

Some people disagree, it all comes down to grow circumstance , environment , but overall its all very primative /simple

Like dreams said , cut, dip , stick in medium , wait ....

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

as I remember they were thinking she had a few things 1st...... for some reason I don't think the doc's around here are to Good........
just from what I have seen you have a er oc that is sick as hell working on people at place that dosen't pay it's bills and is getting shut down......

I'll pass on the doc's around here LOL
They did the same thing to me. Called me back two times to change meds and never once was clear on what I had. Now I know why. Go into Knoxville if you need care. I'm going to agree with you about TN being weird. I'm ready to leave it now. Ha!

KLight03

KLight03

Or yea , you can just scissor off a piece and put it in a glass of water , or coco , but im extra cautious when i clone ...

And without the dome / tray kit , you will have to mcgiver the whole thing....much easier with a tray and dome ....

ALSO.......go to my MINI ME CLONE IDEA ....THREAD , loads of pics there

I like to cut the leaves 1/3 off meaning trim off the tips of the leaf from the pointy part , back by 1/3 ,, ill post a pic , just snip like a fingernail trim.....

Some people disagree, it all comes down to grow circumstance , environment , but overall its all very primative /simple

Like dreams said , cut, dip , stick in medium , wait ....
I'm grateful for your knowledge. I'm going to wait for lights on, and I will get to work. For now I will do some studying. Thank you!

dire wolf

dire wolf

I have a silicone ice tray that I fill for big cubes. I could use that, right? How do I clone, just cut with blade, dip in stuff, then put in tray?
No i meant use the tray to hold the rapid rooter plug upright , so put the cut into the rapid rooter , then put the rapid rooter in the tray to organize them.....

KLight03

KLight03

I moved the two SSSD males out of the tent. Here's to hoping that's what they are. They don't appear to be flowering like the others. Y'all are the experts, I'll defer to your thoughts. Either way, being new and all I didn't fully think this plan through. My hubs has already McGuyvered the light set up. Using the Bloomspect for now because I might have to move them again. I didn't full think through lights out time. Do y'all have any suggestions? Taking an hour break, then cloning time.

IMG 20200304 162609
IMG 20200304 162617
IMG 20200304 162649
IMG 20200304 162651
IMG 20200304 162654
IMG 20200304 162657
IMG 20200304 162701
IMG 20200304 162707
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I moved the two SSSD males out of the tent. Here's to hoping that's what they are. They don't appear to be flowering like the others. Y'all are the experts, I'll defer to your thoughts. Either way, being new and all I didn't fully think this plan through. My hubs has already McGuyvered the light set up. Using the Bloomspect for now because I might have to move them again. I didn't full think through lights out time. Do y'all have any suggestions? Taking an hour break, then cloning time.
Diesels are tricky lol, just keep close eye on them if you cant see anything definite yet then you will within next few days, I have more experience with diesel herms than I do diesel males.

KLight03

KLight03

Thought I had posted pictures. Stand by. I'm going to look at them and see if I just neglected to post them or if I imagined I took them in the first place.

KLight03

KLight03

I took some. No idea which one was which, they are scattered amongst kitchen witchery pics. I'm coming off a fever, so it gets interesting for a couple of days. I suppose I'm leveling up. 🤣😂

I will say, I confident I have a surprise male. The two I thought were male, were females. Now I'm talking in circles. Thank you for your patience. Purple light has been replaced by the prior TS1000. More updated pictures tomorrow. Here's what I've got:

IMG 20200304 162609
IMG 20200304 162617
IMG 20200304 162649
IMG 20200304 162651
IMG 20200304 162654
IMG 20200304 162657
IMG 20200304 162701
IMG 20200304 162707
IMG 20200306 221640
IMG 20200306 221651
basscaptain

basscaptain