Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

I should rename my diary to "How to Win Friends and Influence Strangers" but I believe old Dale has that title for his.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I should rename my diary to "How to Win Friends and Influence Strangers" but I believe old Dale has that title for his.
troll girl they come and go,i think you handled that quite well ,kindness gets um every time,i just cant control at times hahaha

KLight03

KLight03

troll girl they come and go,i think you handled that quite well ,kindness gets um every time,i just cant control at times hahaha
Please trust me when I say if I was fresh off my truck with PTSD, I would have gone off already. I see I have made progress in three years. That's a great thing. :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Please trust me when I say if I was fresh off my truck with PTSD, I would have gone off already. I see I have made progress in three years. That's a great thing. :)
doing better than me,i have chilled a bit since nov though,still loose now and then,try hard not too hahahah,i dont think one thing on this old body works right and most have been rebuilt hahahah

KLight03

KLight03

doing better than me,i have chilled a bit since nov though,still loose now and then,try hard not too hahahah,i dont think one thing on this old body works right and most have been rebuilt hahahah
You win the prize because you are alive . That's a fight most don't get to win. This means that you still have a job to do. I appreciate you. If you need/want a light, I am serious about that part. Just let me know. I appreciate yours and everyone else's kindness.

KLight03

KLight03

Lol please do go off. Dude calling me a troll is like the pot calling the kettle black no? 11,000 posts in two months an I’m the troll? Lmao!!!! Have another drink homie. View attachment 932720View attachment 932721
You’ll never grow a plant like this homie. Now I’m grandstanding homie.
This is the last I'll address you if you are going to be disrespectful. I don't believe the troll comment was directed towards you. If you check the Mars Hydro thread, you will see that a man has completely disrespected me and all females, in general. Maybe you can take a break from that ego? You had some knowledge to offer, I was willing to learn, then you turned the wrong corner for some reason, I'm not going to bother to figure it out because it doesn't concern me, that's on you and belongs to you. It just sucks, that's all. Maybe read over from the beginning to see why @oldskol4evr and I have bonded. You might learn something. Peace be with you.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You win the prize because you are alive . That's a fight most don't get to win. This means that you still have a job to do. I appreciate you. If you need/want a light, I am serious about that part. Just let me know. I appreciate yours and everyone else's kindness.
i thank you ,reguardless of what may be said,not all men are like that,some are pussies like me,i love mylady and treat her like a queen will to the day i die,matter of fack if she left before me i would probally go at her leaving,there is no more room in this world for the macho man and the women bare foot and pregneat,not in my world,me and my girl been together 41 years married 37 of those years,not one damn time has she ever walked a foot step behind me,or had just certain chores nor have it,companions share all ,im a clothes washing som bitch though got say hahah,dishes too,but ya,the mentality of some and the rage in there heart,i brush right off my shoulder ,there will be a day to stand before a judge,no matter which you choice to believe in.so all that ole shit brush from your shoulder lady,and journey threw the fog to whats right for you

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is the last I'll address you if you are going to be disrespectful. I don't believe the troll comment was directed towards you. If you check the Mars Hydro thread, you will see that a man has completely disrespected me and all females, in general. Maybe you can take a break from that ego? You had some knowledge to offer, I was willing to learn, then you turned the wrong corner for some reason, I'm not going to bother to figure it out because it doesn't concern me, that's on you and belongs to you. It just sucks, that's all. Maybe read over from the beginning to see why @oldskol4evr and I have bonded. You might learn something. Peace be with you.

KLight03

KLight03

i thank you ,reguardless of what may be said,not all men are like that,some are pussies like me,i love mylady and treat her like a queen will to the day i die,matter of fack if she left before me i would probally go at her leaving,there is no more room in this world for the macho man and the women bare foot and pregneat,not in my world,me and my girl been together 41 years married 37 of those years,not one damn time has she ever walked a foot step behind me,or had just certain chores nor have it,companions share all ,im a clothes washing som bitch though got say hahah,dishes too,but ya,the mentality of some and the rage in there heart,i brush right off my shoulder ,there will be a day to stand before a judge,no matter which you choice to believe in.so all that ole shit brush from your shoulder lady,and journey threw the fog to whats right for you
I believe I will. I walked away from my unhealthy family, so it's not so hard with things like this. I still have love in my heart for them, always will, but I just wish them well and hope they can find their way to light.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you just got to click the avatar and hit ignore girl,wait couple days and they be gone

Anthem

Anthem

Cpl days you might be gone. We can both keep hoping.
That is not cool, the guy just had quadruple bypass 2 months ago. You bring up good points but treat others the way you would like to be treated. Iam sure there are people on this site with killer stuff and they just do not post it.

Anthem

Anthem

This dude almost died an still treats his fellow man like shit for absolutely no reason. He made his own bed. I have no sympathy for scum. To be totally honest. You would think almost dying would teach you something. But no, still s scumbag.
You are being a very immature person, kicking a person when there are down is just not cool. Peace Out!!!

KLight03

KLight03

there isnt even a full moon tonight hahaah
Ugh. I'm so glad I don't work those nights anymore. Full moons cause 24 hour shifts to always invariably drag on to 48 or 72 hrs. I don't need to kung fu fight anymore. My body can't handle it anymore anyway, obviously. However, it would be fun trying to get an IV with my jittery arm rolling 85mph down the highway. Hahaha! I could say, "Trust me, I'm a professional, won't hurt a bit." If you misbehaved, I would use a 14G needle, which is huge and painful. Good times.

Anthem

Anthem

Nah. I flower just a cpl at a time. But I have a few different strains in veg also. Cpl clones I keep. La Amnesia, La Confidential, Critical Plus 2.0 and King Tutt. Got Peyote Critical in flower along with LA Amnesia in a separate tent.
Anything else you wanna know friend?
You gonna insult me too bc I defended myself against this hateful arrogant internet bully?
Nah. I flower just a cpl at a time. But I have a few different strains in veg also. Cpl clones I keep. La Amnesia, La Confidential, Critical Plus 2.0 and King Tutt. Got Peyote Critical in flower along with LA Amnesia in a separate tent.
Anything else you wanna know friend?
You gonna insult me too bc I defended myself against this hateful arrogant internet bully?
i hate to tell you this because you are going to think Iam being disrespectful to you but you are the bully my friend. Give the guy a break he is trying to help others and while i thought he had only been on this site since 1-11-19 he has been around since some time in 2015.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ugh. I'm so glad I don't work those nights anymore. Full moons cause 24 hour shifts to always invariably drag on to 48 or 72 hrs. I don't need to kung fu fight anymore. My body can't handle it anymore anyway, obviously. However, it would be fun trying to get an IV with my jittery arm rolling 85mph down the highway. Hahaha! I could say, "Trust me, I'm a professional, won't hurt a bit." If you misbehaved, I would use a 14G needle, which is huge and painful. Good times.
by the time i left hospital my arms wore torn up from them things,like 6 difrent ones all over arms,veins kept collapsing from dehydration, i never knew that would happen,my veins have always protruded to good some times,got in there they kept digging in ,i finally asked what was up are you digging for gold hahahah,the one on my left arm blew out from blood pressure cup,every freaking hour the damn thing would come on,last 2 days in hospital told them you gonna have to fight me for anything going into or on left arm hahahahah,so they tagged me limb on that side and that was done.
once i got home took 2 weeks for that blood clot to go down,had a knot the size of a soft ball,vein just blew out,blood pressure cup was in fill truck tire mode instead of old gizzer mode,lmao

Anthem

Anthem

i hate to tell you this because you are going to think Iam being disrespectful to you but you are the bully my friend. Give the guy a break he is trying to help others and while i thought he had only been on this site since 1-11-19 he has been around since some time in 2015.
now let me see right about now is when you are going to call me out and say I do n
Dude I read the first two sentences of this post. You think you’re the only one with problems an heartache?
Get this, my 16 year old nephew was ejected from his mothers car an ran over by another after they hit a deer on the highway. He’s gone. This happened November 16th last year. We all have heartache and problems. Nobody is gonna excuse me if I act like a piece of shit. You jumped on me for no reason. I was sincerely offering what I thought was great advice. I followed that great advice with pics to encourage that person to take my advice. It is the road I believe he should be on at this time. He would be a happier grower. That me what I was trying to accomplish for him. But you, being the piece of shit you are... attacked me for nooooo reason. So I say to you.. fck you and your problems. You’re not excused bc ur in bad health.

JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!

Anthem

Anthem

You should take a look back at our initial interaction. Or just remain wrong. He attacked me first. I responded like a gentlemen. He attacked me again. I attacked him back.
Seems to me you are of the mind set that you have to always be right. Not this time

Latest posts

Top Bottom