Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I think so. It's not worth hanging onto?
you can do better but if you have it and it's payed for then go ahead and use it...... don't think it's worth the $$ to ship back if you only paid 50$$$ for it....

KLight03

KLight03

you can do better but if you have it and it's payed for then go ahead and use it...... don't think it's worth the $$ to ship back if you only paid 50$$$ for it....
I think it came with a tent I purchased, that never showed up. Well, I mean the original was supposed to show up. but porch pirates took it. Probably only $50, yeah. My tent, by the way, is 4 x 4 x 8.

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya your going to need to put that in there with the mar's so your plants have more light....

basscaptain

basscaptain

she's good people her and her hubby owns alot of land around here also knows alot of people.......

KLight03

KLight03

don't know what you guys are looking for but you may want to talk to Kim.... not sure if she can help but she will if possible
Thank you so much. So funny to meet you in here, from an area we temporarily stayed in. Can you believe we were homeless for over a year? :) It's why we were up there. His friend offered us a place to stay as all my money I was making was going into hotels. When you don't have healthcare, you have to choose between lifesaving drugs and life. My hubs was flown out of there by LifeNet during his last heart attack to Vanderbilt. We were looking at property up there. He's from this area, so he wanted to stay. I'm trying to find a vertical integration that I can pick up from a HUBzone area here, but the damn real estate market here in Nashville is ridiculous (think NYC and CA prices here). I have a little money to invest, but I don't want it to all go into it leaving me cash poor, you know? TN wants grow, processing, testing, retail all under one roof, like VA. I was arguing all day with pompous know it alls regarding the surprise legislation today and I'm exhausted, so I'm dumping way to TMI. Hope you don't mind. All of that for sending me a link for land for sale. Haha! Lucky you!

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya it was after the last BBQ at the GH of Kims... so ya it would be nov...... a few people got hurt up here in a few weeks time.....

KLight03

KLight03

Now, it's bugging me the date, which is just as well because I have to look it up and finish his disability stuff this week anyway.

KLight03

KLight03

ya it was after the last BBQ at the GH of Kims... so ya it would be nov...... a few people got hurt up here in a few weeks time.....
Yes. I was so grateful the paramedic listened to my report and took my advice to fly him out. He said they were covered up with flying people in and out and transporting that day. It was a strange day. Small world for sure!!

Top Bottom