Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Agreed. I'm clipping them after three days. It takes about three days or so, depending on how big the bracts are for the medicine to retract to the core. The core being the buds. I'm checking every day for signs of mold and I've got an big hepa air purifier in the middle of the apt to help.
Sound good !

KLight03

KLight03

Can y'all please tell me if this is all ruined? This is all the PC. My eyes are funky today and I'm not seeing so well. I'm also new to this and would love it if y'all laughed at my newness right now. Is this color because it's so sticky? Or is it all ruined? It looks brown to me and now I'm feeling defeated like everything is full of mold.

IMG 20200427 164632
IMG 20200427 194234
IMG 20200427 194243
Screenshot 20200427 164855
Screenshot 20200427 165049
Screenshot 20200427 165116
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , im not there so i cant see or smell the bud , but many many strains have a purple , violet , even brown hue to them ,not sure , id have to check but i think your peyote critical has indica with purple cross in it ...

It does not look like rot or mold or anything like that from here , what i would suggest is a fast dry , no more playing around with slow , just in case there is mold of rot present , though i dont think so ,

Get it dry in the next few days , not bone dry , but close , then begin your jar cure , you will be able to smell a attractive scent when dry and cured , if it smells bad , you know like wet carpet , and not good weed , then you might have an answer....
But from a distance , it looks fine , just different than the others ...

KLight03

KLight03

Hey k , im not there so i cant see or smell the bud , but many many strains have a purple , violet , even brown hue to them ,not sure , id have to check but i think your peyote critical has indica with purple cross in it ...

It does not look like rot or mold or anything like that from here , what i would suggest is a fast dry , no more playing around with slow , just in case there is mold of rot present , though i dont think so ,

Get it dry in the next few days , not bone dry , but close , then begin your jar cure , you will be able to smell a attractive scent when dry and cured , if it smells bad , you know like wet carpet , and not good weed , then you might have an answer....
But from a distance , it looks fine , just different than the others ...
Okay. My hubs did say it looked purple to him, not brown. Fast dry is brown paper bag?

KLight03

KLight03

Here we go, what I have left. Pictures tomorrow of the seedlings who seem to have blossomed over night. One is an early bloomer, that's for sure. Haha! I'll post pics of them tomorrow. I'm pondering cutting back one of them to see what happens.

I used the trim from the Blue Gelato to infuse over the last eight hours at 125F. I'm going to strain it tomorrow and give it a taste. If you don't hear from me after tomorrow, then you know I'm taking a nap. Hahahaha! I forgot to take pictures of it, but I'll post that tomorrow, too. I've had a dull headache most of the day due to the weather pressure and the tree sperm outside trying to kill me and I've been eating horribly because I've left the food buying in the hubs control. You know, underneath it all, we are all just a bunch of teenagers. Hahaha! I ordered chicken nuggets today to keep in the freezer. No little ones to blame them on anymore. Anyway, just some thoughts.

Things I've learned:

PC will knock you out after you get a case of the giggles out of the way. I'll have to be sure to use that for night time. Also, takes the dull ache of the migraine right out.

Blue Gelato is NOT for new users. You are two hits away from thinking you are going to die if you smoke too much. I love this strain though. Tastes wonderfully clean and like carnations, but that may be because that's what she smelled like to me and the scents she liked to throw out. Also, will make you mad hungry.

SSSD is super awesome. Everything is funny or comical. I see satire in everything. I laughed so hard at describing our current political happenings to my brother today and called it the Greatest Show on Earth and almost wet myself from laughing about it so hard. He probably thinks I should be checked in somewhere.

@DreamsOfDiesel, a thought occurred to me today that I could literally put some ice down in my big stew pot, throw some trim on top, add some more ice, then water and try my hand at the thing I can't think of the name for at the moment. I could just use different grains of cheesecloth. What do you think?

IMG 20200430 141828
IMG 20200430 141845
IMG 20200430 143849
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Here we go, what I have left. Pictures tomorrow of the seedlings who seem to have blossomed over night. One is an early bloomer, that's for sure. Haha! I'll post pics of them tomorrow. I'm pondering cutting back one of them to see what happens.

I used the trim from the Blue Gelato to infuse over the last eight hours at 125F. I'm going to strain it tomorrow and give it a taste. If you don't hear from me after tomorrow, then you know I'm taking a nap. Hahahaha! I forgot to take pictures of it, but I'll post that tomorrow, too. I've had a dull headache most of the day due to the weather pressure and the tree sperm outside trying to kill me and I've been eating horribly because I've left the food buying in the hubs control. You know, underneath it all, we are all just a bunch of teenagers. Hahaha! I ordered chicken nuggets today to keep in the freezer. No little ones to blame them on anymore. Anyway, just some thoughts.

Things I've learned:

PC will knock you out after you get a case of the giggles out of the way. I'll have to be sure to use that for night time. Also, takes the dull ache of the migraine right out.

Blue Gelato is NOT for new users. You are two hits away from thinking you are going to die if you smoke too much. I love this strain though. Tastes wonderfully clean and like carnations, but that may be because that's what she smelled like to me and the scents she liked to throw out. Also, will make you mad hungry.

SSSD is super awesome. Everything is funny or comical. I see satire in everything. I laughed so hard at describing our current political happenings to my brother today and called it the Greatest Show on Earth and almost wet myself from laughing about it so hard. He probably thinks I should be checked in somewhere.

@DreamsOfDiesel, a thought occurred to me today that I could literally put some ice down in my big stew pot, throw some trim on top, add some more ice, then water and try my hand at the thing I can't think of the name for at the moment. I could just use different grains of cheesecloth. What do you think?
I'm not sure if cheesecloth will work but if you have extra, may as well experiment with it a little

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Things I've learned:

Congratulations on your Harvest! If you were asking about making hash with cheesecloth that most likely won't work?

But you can make it with coffee filters, if you're interested let me know and I'll look up the procedure, I haven't done it in quite a few years, but it comes out surprisingly good! Now I use a pollen Shaker to separate the kief

KLight03

KLight03

Congratulations on your Harvest! If you were asking about making hash with cheesecloth that most likely won't work?

But you can make it with coffee filters, if you're interested let me know and I'll look up the procedure, I haven't done it in quite a few years, but it comes out surprisingly good! Now I use a pollen Shaker to separate the kief
I am intrigued and would love to learn more.

Thank you!

KLight03

KLight03

Hey k , thats what i love about the diesel / haze , if you find the right combo , in my experience everything becomes a giggle festival .....
I couldn't even talk right I was laughing so hard.

I mean...really...who's reality am I living in right now? The Universe has jokes with the reality show the entire US is living in. Someone has to be following these jokers around with canned applause or something.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I couldn't even talk right I was laughing so hard.

I mean...really...who's reality am I living in right now? The Universe has jokes with the reality show the entire US is living in. Someone has to be following these jokers around with canned applause or something.
Lol, smoke diesel & watch liar liar, the newsroom scene always has me on the floor

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Here ya go Kim, this is the closest to what I remember I did like once or twice when I first started growing

Now I use this..

Congrats again on your Harvest! Best wishes!

KLight03

KLight03

Here ya go Kim, this is the closest to what I remember I did like once or twice when I first started growing

Now I use this..

Congrats again on your Harvest! Best wishes!
Thank you so much!!! I do appreciate it.

Top Bottom