Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

So, I was experimenting. I slowly infused the Gelato trim into hemp oil. Now I'm slow dripping it to filter out. What do y'all think I have here? (Not the black oil, I know what that is).

I still have plenty of trim left.

IMG 20200502 115452
IMG 20200502 123606
IMG 20200502 123726
Reactions: Ina
KLight03

KLight03

Next up...I have two early bloomers. I hate that they are so green and alive now. Look what happened.

IMG 20200502 135750
IMG 20200502 135757
IMG 20200502 135801
IMG 20200502 135806
IMG 20200502 135812
IMG 20200502 135815
IMG 20200502 135818
MVIMG 20200502 135822
  • Wow
Reactions: Ina
KLight03

KLight03

Next up...I have two early bloomers. I hate that they are so green and alive now. Look what happened.

Ina

Ina

I would try your seeds in Bulgaria!:DVery nice buds!
Kim,you mentioned you want to see my stones so i took pics.Could i show some?These are the petrified things that i(actually me and my husband,i found the brown) find close to my village on the river bottom.I also have some crystals and others but i dont want to invade your thread,i just saw you appreciate them:)And i also put them next to plants,even in the soil if i can.And the stones are magical indeed!

IMG 5709
IMG 5711
KLight03

KLight03

I would try your seeds in Bulgaria!:DVery nice buds!
Kim,you mentioned you want to see my stones so i took pics.Could i show some?These are the petrified things that i(actually me and my husband,i found the brown) find close to my village on the river bottom.I also have some crystals and others but i dont want to invade your thread,i just saw you appreciate them:)And i also put them next to plants,even in the soil if i can.And the stones are magical indeed!
Are those sand dollars???!!!! How beautiful! I have been looking for sand dollars for ages. I haven't seen any since I was a child. That would be just so awesome if they were.

Also, PLEASE share your crystals. (Are we allowed to change the name of the thread so it doesn't ruffle feathers?) I would love that and believe that your love for them and the love I have for mine will mirror out into the world. You would not be invading my space at all. Just for that, here's a picture I took this afternoon when I was reminded that I haven't been practicing my self healing.

If you would like some seeds, I'm happy to share. Not sure how many I have yet, but after they finish curing, I'll try to round them all up and I'd be happy to send some your way.

You made my day. Thanks for dropping in.

May Kuan Yin
Ina

Ina

Thats the "but":)It was cheaper because it was the...end part of that stone.Its Ahat i guess but i dont know how you call it?Cost me 5 leva(about 3 dollars).:)
The small one is Obsidian,one magical stone.
I prefer to find some myself!but when i buy rings and such i prefer clean gold /silver because there is lots of fake stones around here.
I saw the Goddess earlier in the thread,fascinating!I will take a pic of my sacred place,its more...east orthodox with a little pagan hahahahah:DBut there is wisdom everywhere!
and believe that your love for them and the love I have for mine will mirror out into the world.
!

IMG 5712
IMG 5713
KLight03

KLight03

Thats the "but":)It was cheaper because it was the...end part of that stone.Its Ahat i guess but i dont know how you call it?Cost me 5 leva(about 3 dollars).:)
The small one is Obsidian,one magical stone.
I prefer to find some myself!but when i buy rings and such i prefer clean gold /silver because there is lots of fake stones around here.
I saw the Goddess earlier in the thread,fascinating!I will take a pic of my sacred place,its more...east orthodox with a little pagan hahahahah:DBut there is wisdom everywhere!
I love them. I have a fascination with snowflake obsidian. I would like to find a tower crystal of such and put it in the entry way of my future home. Like you, I'm a little bit of everything. I believe we are all after the same thing, we just like to let our egos get in the way about who wants to be the Boss. (No offense intended to you or anyone else). You either follow the light or you don't, you know?

KLight03

KLight03

I thought I was deleted. Trying to get a business going, recovering from illness, and figuring out how to pay the bills is exhausting. I feel like I've done nothing but sleep between all of the above. If I don't hear from y'all ever again (not in the departing this earth way), thanks for the ride and peace be with you!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I thought I was deleted. Trying to get a business going, recovering from illness, and figuring out how to pay the bills is exhausting. I feel like I've done nothing but sleep between all of the above. If I don't hear from y'all ever again (not in the departing this earth way), thanks for the ride and peace be with you!
I've been mia last week or 2 here also, back to 60+ hours a week, fma, forgot to refrigerate cloning gel so $50 jar is moldy now as well as having to trash all my recent clones, reordered & will redo whole thing, I'm seriously cursing my stupidity at the moment

KLight03

KLight03

I've been mia last week or 2 here also, back to 60+ hours a week, fma, forgot to refrigerate cloning gel so $50 jar is moldy now as well as having to trash all my recent clones, reordered & will redo whole thing, I'm seriously cursing my stupidity at the moment
Not stupid, just running ragged. Your plants were your reminder to take care of you, funny how that works, huh? If it helps all of mine are gone, too. I'll re-start with you. I do have some pretty fantastic seeds out of the deal. Do you know biology really well? How many times would have to breed an SSSD to get back to Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Not stupid, just running ragged. Your plants were your reminder to take care of you, funny how that works, huh? If it helps all of mine are gone, too. I'll re-start with you. I do have some pretty fantastic seeds out of the deal. Do you know biology really well? How many times would have to breed an SSSD to get back to Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel?
@dire wolf more experienced but I think a few times back crossing

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

When are you going to start up again? I'm going to plant in two days (new moon). I think I'm going to start another diary. Is that a thing?
Sure, start another, I will after I figure out what I want to keep. More Olivia's is coming so I'll be cloning again soon, still have most of rest (lost couple small 1s when I pulled everything & washed roots & replanted), clones are just couple week set back but I was gonna have to wait anyway to make sure bugs are taken care of before I put more in flower

KLight03

KLight03

Sure, start another, I will after I figure out what I want to keep. More Olivia's is coming so I'll be cloning again soon, still have most of rest (lost couple small 1s when I pulled everything & washed roots & replanted), clones are just couple week set back but I was gonna have to wait anyway to make sure bugs are taken care of before I put more in flower
Olivias?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Cloning gel I prefer over clonex (that everyone uses). Olivia's is more natural, there's a specific chemical in most rooting gels that's bad but I cant remember which 1 lol, not in Olivia's tho. Always had better success with it (unless I dont refrigerate it lol). Starting side by side of Olivia's vs clonex later this week to prove to myself which is better, posting it on my thread so anyone else can see as well

Top Bottom