Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

And maybe you should start more, i've been growing a long time and have rarely seen a first grow get off to such a great start as i see with your plants...
I dont want to instigate indicision, but i would hate to see you say, damn i wish i had that sssdh , when it comes harvest time....
Also if your new planted seedlings dont catch up with your grow, you can just keep them on the side, then clone them and have a stock ready to go for the next round, my apologies if im pushing you into an advanced notion, just looks lto me you have a green thumb , and if you've been saving lives for a living ,, then this grow stuff is going to be a breeze....

KLight03

KLight03

And maybe you should start more, i've been growing a long time and have rarely seen a first grow get off to such a great start as i see with your plants...
I dont want to instigate indicision, but i would hate to see you say, damn i wish i had that sssdh , when it comes harvest time....
Also if your new planted seedlings dont catch up with your grow, you can just keep them on the side, then clone them and have a stock ready to go for the next round, my apologies if im pushing you into an advanced notion, just looks lto me you have a green thumb , and if you've been saving lives for a living ,, then this grow stuff is going to be a breeze....
I accept the challenge. Hahaha! Also, no apologies needed. I'm pretty solid in in my sense of self, so while I appreciate opinions and advice, no one ever pushes me to do anything I don't want to do. I was already on the fence about it. Perfect timing, too. New Moon is tomorrow. If one of them is male, I'd be happy to share some seeds with you or anyone else for that matter? Thank you for the confidence boost.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I accept the challenge. Hahaha! Also, no apologies needed. I'm pretty solid in in my sense of self, so while I appreciate opinions, no one ever pushes me to do anything I want to do. I was already on the fence about it. Perfect timing, too. New Moon is tomorrow. If one of them is male, I'd be happy to share some seeds with you or anyone else for that matter? Thank you for the confidence boost.
a small tent couple girls and and a male make you 2000 seeds hahaahah,easy as that,no more buying them lol

KLight03

KLight03

a small tent couple girls and and a male make you 2000 seeds hahaahah,easy as that,no more buying them lol
That's been my question to so many people. Is the only reason why no one wants males out of convenience?

KLight03

KLight03

Forgot today's pictures. Water is still being the water. New meter has not come in yet. Oscillating fan is on the way, using the tabletop for now. Temp is 74F, humidity 46%. I'm starting to think my lone Blue Gelato likes it hotter because she gave me some new leaves today, but her bigger leaves are still droopy. What do y'all think?

IMG 20200123 182239
IMG 20200123 182258
IMG 20200123 182302
IMG 20200123 182305
IMG 20200123 182321
IMG 20200123 182324
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That's been my question to so many people. Is the only reason why no one wants males out of convenience?
just buds ,every one wants just the buds,most dont even smoke the larf ,most make hash out of all it,i smoke that whole damn plant,hell i grew it,making hash is tough work for someone with a bad back and just bags to make it from,so i smoke mine

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Forgot today's pictures. Water is still being the water. New meter has not come in yet. Oscillating fan is on the way, using the tabletop for now. Temp is 74F, humidity 46%. I'm starting to think my lone Blue Gelato likes it hotter because she gave me some new leaves today, but her bigger leaves are still droopy. What do y'all think?
all the new growth is looking good,go back one week and see the difrence,they look lot better

KLight03

KLight03

just buds ,every one wants just the buds,most dont even smoke the larf ,most make hash out of all it,i smoke that whole damn plant,hell i grew it,making hash is tough work for someone with a bad back and just bags to make it from,so i smoke mine
The whole plant will heal a person right up. The medicine held in the joints (nodes in plant talk?) alone is worth a million to me. So, all it is is no one wants to pick out seeds? Man, another thing made easier for the younger generations. Y'all are welcome! I guess they will never know the pleasure of a seed popping in your face while smoking. Hahaha! It's a good time to be alive, My Friend.

KLight03

KLight03

all the new growth is looking good,go back one week and see the difrence,they look lot better
Thank you! I wish the tent was bigger. I would take my computer and all in there and hang out with them. It's definitely a spiritual experience.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The whole plant will heal a person right up. The medicine held in the joints (nodes in plant talk?) alone is worth a million to me. So, all it is is no one wants to pick out seeds? Man, another thing made easier for the younger generations. Y'all are welcome! I guess they will never know the pleasure of a seed popping in your face while smoking. Hahaha! It's a good time to be alive, My Friend.
i still to this day cant stand the smell of a seed popping hahahah damn holes all in clothes and car,lol,only seeds i want ,i plan for,very easy to breed plants,i prefer it over polinating them with a q tip or brush,most folks just do a limb with silver,ah not me ,i do the whole plant when i do them,my wife snatches them males out of tent quick,she says i have enough seeds hahaha,that might be true but the breeding thing can be adictive ,be warned hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you! I wish the tent was bigger. I would take my computer and all in there and hang out with them. It's definitely a spiritual experience.
right ,i cant wait for the rut to be over,i miss all my kids coming up every day,i only have about 1/3rd of them back right now,all this years babies and couple doe,then all my little bucks and just 1 of my dominant bucks have shown back up.
my 2 bucks i hand feed havent shown,harvey came by 2 weeks ago ate about half a cup of corn left and hadnt seen him since,slender i havent seen since middle of sept when rut started,we have so many the rut starts about mid sept and go all the way to mid feb,bucks shed there velvet a month later it on hahaha

KLight03

KLight03

right ,i cant wait for the rut to be over,i miss all my kids coming up every day,i only have about 1/3rd of them back right now,all this years babies and couple doe,then all my little bucks and just 1 of my dominant bucks have shown back up.
my 2 bucks i hand feed havent shown,harvey came by 2 weeks ago ate about half a cup of corn left and hadnt seen him since,slender i havent seen since middle of sept when rut started,we have so many the rut starts about mid sept and go all the way to mid feb,bucks shed there velvet a month later it on hahaha
They'll be back once they are done carousing. :) There are more important things to attend to right now. That procreation is hard work. I hear they really like cannabis, have you found that to be true?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They'll be back once they are done carousing. :) There are more important things to attend to right now. That procreation is hard work. I hear they really like cannabis, have you found that to be true?
actually they dont at least mine dont,maybe as a sprout they would,but mature plants no,i have thrown them out for emergency run at times and them shit head wont eat it and i be out there 2 days later putting in a compost pile hahahah so much for eating the evidence hahah,i had 3 males this run and all were about 8inchs tall i guess and threw um out there ,they didnt eat them either ,all they are wanting right now is acorns,and just starting back to the corn mainly my babies want the corn,they come by begging for bread ,but aint got none hahahah.
we go down to the bread store and by racks,a rack cost 10 bucks,has 7 trays of day old bread tortillos buns hot dog burgers sweet rolls ,name it,when the date is out they cant sell them so cheap sale for animals ,hell girl that raisin bread dont stand a chance,i put that stuff in frezzer for myself hahah,but them babies are the worst but the doe dont slack off either at tearing it up hahaha,believe it or not they arent wild about sweets either,white bread oh hell it gone

dire wolf

dire wolf

Haaa , when we were kids back in the 70's pass the joint , rolled in bambu papers of course, everybody all stoned and spacey , then POP off goes the seed, like a blazing comet , almost igniting stuff.... and the following laughter, and the stink...

Poor kids these days," no stems no seeds that you dont need" "acapulco gold" is a badass weed !

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hey Y'all!

I'm a new grower and have been newly diagnosed with Gaucher Disease w/secondary Parkinson's disease. As a former EMS pro, I know there is a better way to heal myself with nourishing foods and cannabis. I look forward to learning with y'all. Please see my set up below.

Strains:
Super Silver Sour Diesel x 4
Peyote Critical x 3
Blue Gelato x 1

Setup:

Tent:

OPULENT SYSTEMS 48"x48"x80" Hydroponic Mylar Water-Resister Grow Tent Reflective Garden Growing Dark Room with Observation Window, Removable Floor Tray and Tool Bag for Indoor Plant Growing 4'X4'

Lights:

Mars Hydro TS 1000W LED Grow Light 3x3 ft Sunlike Full Spectrum IR Grow Lamps for Indoor Plant Commercial LED Grow w/ updated 342 LEDs dimmer, thermometer, hygrometer timer

Growth Medium:

Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix | 50L | RHP Certified Natural Plant Growth Media

Ventilation:

VIVOSUN 6 Inch 440 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller, 6 Inch Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo for Grow Tent Ventilation
Bionaire Carbon Pre-Filter 916CS Replacement

Gauges:
AcuRite 00613 Indoor Thermometer & Hygrometer with Humidity Gauge, 3" H x 2.5" W x 1.3" D

Soil Ph Meter, Soil Tester Kits with Moisture, Light and PH Test for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor, No Battery Needed PH Meter for Soil, Easy to Use
Water Quality Test Meter Pancellent TDS PH EC Temperature 4 in 1 Kit (Blue,Upgrade LED)
Sold by: Pancellent Product

Pots:
VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles

Pictures of seedlings are from the week of 12/31. I will update accordingly shortly.
They're so cute at that age.

KLight03

KLight03

actually they dont at least mine dont,maybe as a sprout they would,but mature plants no,i have thrown them out for emergency run at times and them shit head wont eat it and i be out there 2 days later putting in a compost pile hahahah so much for eating the evidence hahah,i had 3 males this run and all were about 8inchs tall i guess and threw um out there ,they didnt eat them either ,all they are wanting right now is acorns,and just starting back to the corn mainly my babies want the corn,they come by begging for bread ,but aint got none hahahah.
we go down to the bread store and by racks,a rack cost 10 bucks,has 7 trays of day old bread tortillos buns hot dog burgers sweet rolls ,name it,when the date is out they cant sell them so cheap sale for animals ,hell girl that raisin bread dont stand a chance,i put that stuff in frezzer for myself hahah,but them babies are the worst but the doe dont slack off either at tearing it up hahaha,believe it or not they arent wild about sweets either,white bread oh hell it gone
Interesting. I had a conversation with my husband earlier about how did we, as humans, decide cannabis was for us. Then I went down the rabbit hole because I was like, I guess we must have seen an animal eating it and followed it's cue. This is how my brain works on nothing. I won't have smoke until Saturday. :)

KLight03

KLight03

Haaa , when we were kids back in the 70's pass the joint , rolled in bambu papers of course, everybody all stoned and spacey , then POP off goes the seed, like a blazing comet , almost igniting stuff.... and the following laughter, and the stink...

Poor kids these days," no stems no seeds that you dont need" "acapulco gold" is a badass weed !
Exactly. I caught my hair on fire once because I didn't know where it went. I mean, it wasn't all blazing or anything, I caught it before that, but still. Hahaha! @oldskol4evr was right about random burn holes in clothes. I am still giggling about the comet comment. Only because it's so true. Hahaha!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

They are. It was love at first sight for me. Thanks for the comment!
There really is something special about seeds just popped and not just cannabis. I've got about a half dozen purple basil
20200122 073006

and they're the first thing I check in the morning.

Tomorrow I start planting again. Had to skip a couple months due to the cold temps and mice/rats eating all my seedlings. I really miss not having little ones.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

There really is something special about seeds just popped and not just cannabis. I've got about a half dozen purple basil
View attachment 933337
and they're the first thing I check in the morning.

Tomorrow I start planting again. Had to skip a couple months due to the cold temps and mice/rats eating all my seedlings. I really miss not having little ones.
i still havent put my pepers and basil in soil ,thanks for the remind

Top Bottom