Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Two questions:

Today is re-potting day. We are moving to 1 gallon pots. Is it better to flush the Coco first then pot? Or is it the reverse? Still waiting on new meter. Hubs just confirmed meter is dead and useless.

Does anyone have any heirloom vegetable seeds they are willing to part with?

Today's pictures. Yesterday was an all day doctor affair that's left me sorry of deflated, so I'm glad today to re-pot. I love these beings. They lend so much to us.

00100lrPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200125151036009 COVER
00100lrPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200125151029144 COVER
00100lrPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200125151026319 COVER
00000PORTRAIT 00000 BURST20200125151022992
00100lrPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200125151018845 COVER
00000PORTRAIT 00000 BURST20200125151012039
IMG 20200125 150956
KLight03

KLight03

Also, I ordered an aquarium pH test kit and plain old school litmus paper that will work for the soil. I can't remember if it was one of y'all who suggested it or not, but I realized it will help me tremendously. My brain is having a hard time making sense today and I realized I'm going to go easy on myself and keep things simple. Colors work as a navigational tool for me. Plants have been repotted, about to flush out. Pictures incoming soonish.

KLight03

KLight03

Figured out the hard water solution:

Pour water through Brita water filter. In my head it makes sense to get a couple and throw them in the bucket with water and let it sit out a few days, but my husband is insistent that it must be poured through that pitcher. I'm not confident enough in this regard to be rebellious about it, so I'm using his advice and it's working, much to my chagrin.

Ingoing: pH 6.8
Outcoming: pH 6.0

I'm in love with the aquarium water tester. This morning when I checked on them at lights on, it seemed like they were cold. I had also forgot to turn on the in room humidifier (outside the tent) and that really seems to affect them (I had noticed once before). I had also turned down the heat in the house because I'm Menopause Mommy right now and I'm just going to have to suck it up. Ha! Turned the heat back up and all other living beings in the house are much happier, except me. (You know what they say about Mama, right? Haha! I'll be fine)

IMG 20200126 163904
IMG 20200126 163912
IMG 20200126 163918
IMG 20200126 163923
KLight03

KLight03

they look fabView attachment 934303View attachment 934302ulious,in no time at all they will look like this,especailly when that stretch comes on
I can't wait. How beautiful!!!

I fear I may have been a bit too vocal around here RE: Hemp being same as Cannabis. Apparently, I'm the only person who's grow was inspected by Dept of Ag, and people I've spoken to, in front of, I wasn't aware were on boards, and they seem to take issue with my truth. I'm just going to roll with it, I liked the inspector, and at the time I had nothing to hide. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and should let it go, huh?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Figured out the hard water solution:

Pour water through Brita water filter. In my head it makes sense to get a couple and throw them in the bucket with water and let it sit out a few days, but my husband is insistent that it must be poured through that pitcher. I'm not confident enough in this regard to be rebellious about it, so I'm using his advice and it's working, much to my chagrin.

Ingoing: pH 6.8
Outcoming: pH 6.0

I'm in love with the aquarium water tester. This morning when I checked on them at lights on, it seemed like they were cold. I had also forgot to turn on the in room humidifier (outside the tent) and that really seems to affect them (I had noticed once before). I had also turned down the heat in the house because I'm Menopause Mommy right now and I'm just going to have to suck it up. Ha! Turned the heat back up and all other living beings in the house are much happier, except me. (You know what they say about Mama, right? Haha! I'll be fine)
much better looking

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I can't wait. How beautiful!!!

I fear I may have been a bit too vocal around here RE: Hemp being same as Cannabis. Apparently, I'm the only person who's grow was inspected by Dept of Ag, and people I've spoken to, in front of, I wasn't aware were on boards, and they seem to take issue with my truth. I'm just going to roll with it, I liked the inspector, and at the time I had nothing to hide. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and should let it go, huh?
crazy world which we live in hahah im still convinced that it will never be in some states ,my state is oil country the weed scene will be hard to out do that income,in there minds.
im still at aye that we have stores selling cbd oils ,just blew my damn mind and still i feel like im going to a drug dealer parnoid and shit watching to see if cops are watching me walk out,all though dont really care anymore,the state will just pick up medical bills,hahaha joke

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you. You feeling okay?
yes and no,making myself do things and just bringing on more pain but have to thang,i see the hormones are not only jacking with mama hahahah,damn weather girl,this weather has her frezzing during day at night thrown off sheets and blankets and me shivvering hahahh,i sleep good when im cold though

KLight03

KLight03

yes and no,making myself do things and just bringing on more pain but have to thang,i see the hormones are not only jacking with mama hahahah,damn weather girl,this weather has her frezzing during day at night thrown off sheets and blankets and me shivvering hahahh,i sleep good when im cold though
I feel her pain. That's been me right now. Tell her to go get some Estroven. Walmart and Amazon sell it. It natural, but gosh it helps. I can't use it right now because I need the docs to see my bloodwork free and clear, with cannabis alone.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I feel her pain. That's been me right now. Tell her to go get some Estroven. Walmart and Amazon sell it. It natural, but gosh it helps. I can't use it right now because I need the docs to see my bloodwork free and clear, with cannabis alone.
feel ya,damn doctors are so funny when they try to tell you stuff and cant,went friday for some testing,so he goes all the way around each way possible to keep from saying brain damage,finally i said it for him hahaah,so now i got to take some test that make me sick ,balance testing for inner ear or some shit.
telling a doctor about cannibis in this state well dont see it,we had or have some little town around here that got gov funding to grow help,think you know were it at,heard about it few years ago,hadnt heard any thing sense ,but highly doubt it willl ever be legal ,at least not for me it wont,gov got all the info on me they will ever get,never again hahahh,voluntering it is one thing,but when they use it against you is another

matchstick420

matchstick420

Hi Kim,
Newbie here but your girls are looking good. Congrats!
I;m on my third grow and still a huge learning curve, something new comes up each time!

I have a Mars Hydro TSW 2000, and it does a great job on my flowering ladies! I have a 1m x 1m tent.
My current girls are, Critical Orange Punch, Black Domina clone (I love it) and a White Widow.
I flipped them last week and they are looking good.

Post 65838 0 42480600 1579993208
KLight03

KLight03

feel ya,damn doctors are so funny when they try to tell you stuff and cant,went friday for some testing,so he goes all the way around each way possible to keep from saying brain damage,finally i said it for him hahaah,so now i got to take some test that make me sick ,balance testing for inner ear or some shit.
telling a doctor about cannibis in this state well dont see it,we had or have some little town around here that got gov funding to grow help,think you know were it at,heard about it few years ago,hadnt heard any thing sense ,but highly doubt it willl ever be legal ,at least not for me it wont,gov got all the info on me they will ever get,never again hahahh,voluntering it is one thing,but when they use it against you is another
Yeah. More and more are more open to it. I know of a doc in Austin that would help you. She's straight up, former military. She's cannabis friendly for sure. Ugh. That inner ear stuff is no fun, at all. I ask the Universe to be gentle on you.

KLight03

KLight03

bright side of it ,is if it ever does go legal and you get caught without the permits it wont be a 10 yr sentence in the local state run motel
I guess I'm figuring, if they want to come arrest little old me, with Parkinson's, well, shame on you. You know? Haha! Standing on the outside of it, what an asshole you will look like.

KLight03

KLight03

Hi Kim,
Newbie here but your girls are looking good. Congrats!
I;m on my third grow and still a huge learning curve, something new comes up each time!

I have a Mars Hydro TSW 2000, and it does a great job on my flowering ladies! I have a 1m x 1m tent.
My current girls are, Critical Orange Punch, Black Domina clone (I love it) and a White Widow.
I flipped them last week and they are looking good.
They are gorgeous! I have never heard of Black Domina. Now, I'm going to go look it up. Thank you for the love. ❤️

Top Bottom