Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Also , your bushy plant , is now getting bushier for the time being , because you topped her .... so everything is a give and take , in a week it will all settle into a groove..

KLight03

KLight03

Contrary to popular believe you can clone them, they just don’t reveg and will only produce subpar quality . So it’s jyst not worth it . IMO and I did it 4-5 times with successfully
How do I know if I have an auto? I guess I wouldn't until it does it's own thing, huh?

KLight03

KLight03

I see where you might be looking at flowers , i think it might be more leaf /stem site growing out.....

I could be wrong , give it a few days......
But the tops are deffinitely in a grow pattern....

One more thing, i dont see any leaf nute burn , so light yellowing could just be the plant wanting more nitrogen or another feed.....
Ive seen my diesels get yellow like that , and im afraid to feed more because it imagine they are stressed , but after more feed , and 4 days later , they have improved color....

This is just instinct , do what you feel is tright , but to me , they look like they can handle a pinch more......

Actually , now that i look more closely , the color looks fine ........

If you are comfortable, take a butter knife and run it around the edges of your pot , and dump it upside down to check the root ball , even thoigh its in that ffabric pot , you might find a huge tight root ball that needs more room, and thats why its a little compact and struggling to move verticle......

You can just drop the plant back into the container , no harm done. Of course i use plastic pots , so its easier , and im not sure it you will tear the root , im not really sold on those grow bags , but i guess in coco it serves a different purpose......

People say they are "self pruning" but eventually the root ball ends up overcrowded inside , if its constantly being pruned , where the heck does it go ?

Anyone who knows , please chime in , im interested......
I will check on replanting today. :) I feel like I should take them off the table and put them on the floor of the tent, but then I'm concerned about the floor being too cold since we are on the top floor. I just feel like they could use more breathing room. We shall see what happens today.

dire wolf

dire wolf

How do I know if I have an auto? I guess I wouldn't until it does it's own thing, huh?
Hi K, i know nothing about autos , but i think they are very popular these days , so hopefully someone will join the conversation about them , if you have one.

I do understand that people grow them for ease and convenience..

And in most climates where outdoor light hours and temps dont offer the time needed to finish a crop....

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi K, i know nothing about autos , but i think they are very popular these days , so hopefully someone will join the conversation about them , if you have one.

I do understand that people grow them for ease and convenience..

And in most climates where outdoor light hours and temps dont offer the time needed to finish a crop....
They flower automatically on total length of time not light hours. They are popular cuz they are quick in as little as 90 days I can be dried and ready for cure. However imo they are not easy and convenient.

If ya had any they would begin to flower around day 21 more or less

basscaptain

basscaptain

If your on the top
I will check on replanting today. :) I feel like I should take them off the table and put them on the floor of the tent, but then I'm concerned about the floor being too cold since we are on the top floor. I just feel like they could use more breathing room. We shall see what happens today.
floor the floor should be warm from the place below you.... Unless there's no heat being used down there.......

dire wolf

dire wolf

They flower automatically on total length of time not light hours. They are popular cuz they are quick in as little as 90 days I can be dried and ready for cure. However imo they are not easy and convenient.

Hey mosh, i mean "easy" in the regard that new growers dont have to comprehend and manage grow light schedules , and that also goes for light outdoors in regions like the northeast , where a grower might be confined by loss of daylight hours....making an "auto" convient, so i stand by my statement....

Also i guess in places in the south, they can make outdoor growing easier = convient

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

Well, I'm going to assume it's not an auto then, since I'm well past day 21, if judging by the time the seedlings were planted.

KLight03

KLight03

If your on the top

floor the floor should be warm from the place below you.... Unless there's no heat being used down there.......
I'll have to keep an eye on it. Sometimes people are there, sometimes not. Normally, I don't have to run my own heat, but lately, it doesn't seem like anyone is there. Guess I'll put them on the floor. Do you think 5 gal is too big?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Yea those aren't autos. You would see pistols on them by now. Autos can be easier but the problem with them is if you stunt them really at all....it hurts your final harvest. Photos for the win!

KLight03

KLight03

Yea those aren't autos. You would see pistols on them by now. Autos can be easier but the problem with them is if you stunt them really at all....it hurts your final harvest. Photos for the win!
I just have one lone Blue Gelato, which is why I was wondering if auto or not. I thought she would be turning first, but I'm guessing not. :)

KLight03

KLight03

I told myself I wasn't going to purchase anymore smoke until mine turned....this is going to be a long couple of months.

basscaptain

basscaptain

put your hubby to w
I'll have to keep an eye on it. Sometimes people are there, sometimes not. Normally, I don't have to run my own heat, but lately, it doesn't seem like anyone is there. Guess I'll put them on the floor. Do you think 5 gal is too big?
ork....

go behind any store and get 2 pallets and put your plants on them..........

tent on floor
pallet
then tent tray
then plants......

Top Bottom