Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

The only thing that might be ify , iis transplanting to bigger pots , i would 1 week if was me so roots can settle in , but under the present circumstances , the plants are really bustin out , so do the transplant , and wait 4 or 5 days if you can.....just for some rest time in their new home

I adked you before , are they in pure coco , or are they mixed with another nutrient fortified medium ?
No, they are in coco and perlite. Mother Earth Coco. I just bought some block coco and perlite to mix myself. I like the Mother Earth coco, but it's supposed to be ready to go and it was full of sediment and nutes, and I had to mix the rest myself when I repotted. So, I figured it was cheaper and easier for me to mix it myself anyone. Energy is energy and I'd rather they have mine so they know me and I know them. I was considering soil for my next grow but I have to see how things are going to play out.

All of that to say, I would like to replant the two remaining SSSD. I honestly think the Peyote Critical will be fine in 1 gal pots. My Blue Gelato girl is in a big pot and she hates it, so I'm going to have to love on her tomorrow a little extra.

KLight03

KLight03

I got a feeling you would have gotten me anyway on the other site....
Are you on there? What's the name of it? I scoured my email, but I have a new laptop and all of my accounts are scattered like my brain at the moment.

KLight03

KLight03

No i tried to join before this and i was getting so f@#king frustrated , first they welcomed me , than they banned me , back and forth for a month
Ill give you the name at dm now see if its the same.....actually funny..
Sounds good. I've literally been trying to figure out where that was. Completely bizarre that I have no email trail of it as I usually keep track of things like that. However, considering my brain right now, maybe not.

KLight03

KLight03

I just remember I was supposed to do my daughter's taxes tonight. Maybe I'm not the best one to be doing it anymore. Hahahahaha!

KLight03

KLight03

At some point, you may need to get those tables out. They are going to get bigger fast.
Already in the works. Tomorrow the rest of new supplies come in. Two, at least, will move out. Tables will be gone and they will move to the floor. I'm going to make a subfloor like @basscaptain suggested so I can mitigate the floor temperature flux.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Everything up to this point , no not really the explosion of growth just the obvious great result due to your attention , not due to any specific products......or time frame , just the entire picture from the begining when you germinated the seeds...

You put a great amount of attention and passion into the grow , a great lead for any new grower....

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

Everything up to this point , no not really the explosion of growth just the obvious great result due to your attention , not due to any specific products......or time frame , just the entire picture from the begining when you germinated the seeds...

You put a great amount of attention and passion into the grow , a great lead for any new grower....
Yes, that question. I have asked myself that. But, I'm not paying attention to it. I equate that with feeding insecurity, which I guess is what the lesson was. Go me!

KLight03

KLight03

And thank you!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

When plants get transplant and get fresh root space , they take off quickly and noticeably
Very true, I was a little late repotting couple of seedlings last week & they about doubled in size the next day lol, was great, I don't have much experience with seedlings, I had clone only stuff previously. Yours are looking really good, keep it up & be very proud of yourself & them

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

So much more peaceful in this thread. I like looking at your pics, I was late to the game so I'm still going back in your previous posts too so I can see from start

Top Bottom