|kindred| First Grow (cali Og Kush/haze)

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

starting my grow today, just germinating right now. My setup consists of:
Vivosun 2x4 grow tent
300w Viparspectra LED
Canada grow lights 4" fan and carbon filter combo
coco coir (just some premix cause store fked my Canna order up)
using the flora fertilizer line and cal mag
cropkingseeds strain, Cali OG Kush/Haze

Ill start uploading some good pics tomorrow if the seeds germ good
any advice is always appreciated, and really hyped to join the community!

Juicebox

Juicebox

I have had good luck with their seeds but if you are not 100% satisfied dont expect good customer service....place is run by swelt head fucktards...i had autos that didnt auto and lisa their chat support told me "you should just be happy with what you got" .....total bullshit

Kindred

Kindred

I have had good luck with their seeds but if you are not 100% satisfied dont expect good customer service....place is run by swelt head fucktards...i had autos that didnt auto and lisa their chat support told me "you should just be happy with what you got" .....total bullshit
yeah ive heard their auto strains are shit, and ive already talked with their service its shit too lol. it was just only option really for where i am and the budget i was on.

Kindred

Kindred

all seeds sprouted! site wont let me post pics for some reason but theyre looking pretty good, all of them showing different traits though. one is bent 90 degrees and has a purple stem kinda worried but it just sprouted today so ill see tomorrow. 2 are just coming out of the ground not looking too bad. 1 is already an inch tall no leaves though, and another about half an inch already seeing two leaves coming out. got a good variety of traits not what i was expecting but hopefully everything goes good!

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Hi kindred!
subbed.
Nice to see you runnin the strain, not many people do , if they are they aint showin.
I got 10 of them going now and most all are different and special.
One of them reaks of Champagne/mixed fruit.
Im at 6 weeks of flower and most look like theyll go 12-14 weeks. Buckle up, they stretch like crazy.

20170513 130716
Kindred

Kindred

Hi kindred!
subbed.
Nice to see you runnin the strain, not many people do , if they are they aint showin.
I got 10 of them going now and most all are different and special.
One of them reaks of Champagne/mixed fruit.
Im at 6 weeks of flower and most look like theyll go 12-14 weeks. Buckle up, they stretch like crazy.
Thanks! Can't wait for them to grow that big

Kindred

Kindred

Everythings looking great. had to move them up cuz they were getting lanky then topped it with some better soil. one of the seeds still not even opened so im worried about it, might have to give to someone who wants to take care of it. i planted it a lil early i think and just stunted its growth too much. just one question if anyone sees this, when should i start watering til i get run off? im still just doing a paper towel each when they dry up.

IMG 3442
IMG 3443
IMG 3444
IMG 3445
IMG 3446
IMG 3447
Kindred

Kindred

day 7 since planted seeds, one plant still hasnt popped up so i removed it roots havent really grown and just look a lil dry. i dont know what happened there so moved into some nice soaked coco it might pick back up but in general not a great seed. germinated way slower so not a big deal. one other plant is tilting, just took a straw and some thread to hold it up a bit other than that looking good. in the pictures leaves look kinda yellow but they didnt when i saw them but for safety i just moved them down like 8 inches dont think it has to do with water. Thoughts and recommendations are always appreciated!

IMG 3476
IMG 3477
IMG 3478
IMG 3479
IMG 3481
Kindred

Kindred

I watered them this morning first time with fertilisers and before that i didnt water too much just kept it moist. So actually maybe reaction to nutes? they just started yellowing today a bit, should i start a thread for this?

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Looking good Kindred!
Looks like your starting those with led panel which works wonders for me.
I love the youngin stage !
Yours look nice and solid - dark green. These grow beautifully in veg - they dont burn super easy but they tend to be nitrogen sensitive.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I watered them this morning first time with fertilisers and before that i didnt water too much just kept it moist. So actually maybe reaction to nutes? they just started yellowing today a bit, should i start a thread for this?
I wouldnt worry yet its too early!
That could be a natural color reaction to the light or the nutes. How far is your led from the tops?

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Sorry its spanned out thats how I roll - to answer your question about run off - I wouldnt water/feed enough to have lots of drips out of the solo cup, you want to keep the soil and its original ingredients feeding the plants - most would say no nutes yet -
if you do nute them , very very light but not needed if quality soil -no doubt

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

And your in coco coir NOT soil -- so my apologies haaha -
now I'll just sit back and watch the pictures.. lmao
Hopefully somebody here with coco exp. can give you tips

Kindred

Kindred

And your in coco coir NOT soil -- so my apologies haaha -
now I'll just sit back and watch the pictures.. lmao
Hopefully somebody here with coco exp. can give you tips
LOL thanks man! I didn't think too much of the yellowing either it's not bad. And for nutes I went like half what it says for seedlings just to warm them up. I think this week I'll get them on the actual amount just cause I've heard coco needs them earlier and more often. Thanks for the support!

Top Bottom