|kindred| First Grow (cali Og Kush/haze)

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

shes just slow to flower
already almost doubled the hairs overnight now
Now shes showing the flower !! Great news
I harvested all mine - on a certain dark colored, *slow flowering* pheno also is some the strongest sativa bud ive had - crop kings says 25%thc
Well on this pheno, I believe it.
The one you pictured looks just like it.
Keep it up!

Kindred

Kindred

Now shes showing the flower !! Great news
I harvested all mine - on a certain dark colored, *slow flowering* pheno also is some the strongest sativa bud ive had - crop kings says 25%thc
Well on this pheno, I believe it.
The one you pictured looks just like it.
Keep it up!
sounds awesome! yeah the one in the picture is a blue tinted indica looking one, the other i have is def a sativa pheno. very thin growth and taller also flowering slower. cant wait to try both!

Kindred

Kindred

havent been on in a while everythings looking good. my mainline is loving the outdoors and doubled size. im gonna be gone for work for around 4 days and cant water them so hopefully that doesnt stress them too much. ive left them three and they actually grew faster during that then when i water more often so im not too worried. i could even stop by quick if its worrying me too much.

IMG 3808
P

Puffington1

Hey man love the reviews and info I'm getting from you. Growing the same strain in my first week. Let's bounce ideas back and forth. Check my grow diary!

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

The haze is a pretty long flowering variety
Here's the Haze pheno I kept, nugs are very tight, grows tall, smells like lemons and rich wood - im a big sativa fan - the Cali OG Haze phenos ive ran finish between about 9-10 weeks

Loooking great!
Yours could finish in 8-9 , they look more OG than haze

20170824 172323
20170825 103245
ahemait

ahemait

Oh that's lovely.
I've got the La og affie which seems to finish 6-8. I'll see if I can't cross it and get that quick finish into some longer varieties

Kindred

Kindred

Hey man love the reviews and info I'm getting from you. Growing the same strain in my first week. Let's bounce ideas back and forth. Check my grow diary!
sweet man! goodluck with your grow. shes a pretty easy strain to grow. loves to be showered in nutes during veg and in flower can be a little sensitive, other than that shes a breeze. and im down to bounce ideas, any questions you got just drop em below.

Kindred

Kindred

flushing the indica pheno right now. will be done just over 8 weeks likely and im gonna keep my sativa pheno going for almost 10 weeks.

Kindred

Kindred

im just gonna harvest the indica today or tomorrow idk which. shes a small one and its just for me. also all the hairs are almost orange now. i dont really mind if i screw up harvest time on her its just for me but pretty much all the trichs are full

P

Puffington1

im just gonna harvest the indica today or tomorrow idk which. shes a small one and its just for me. also all the hairs are almost orange now. i dont really mind if i screw up harvest time on her its just for me but pretty much all the trichs are full
Mind dropping some pictures?

Kindred

Kindred

it was a tiny pheno, didnt like it much but she turned out okay i guess. was a little burned cause i didnt have time to feed the plants seperate nutes. the other plant is way superior and probably gonna yield triple this guy. you can tell which one it is in the pics.

20170902 104544
20170902 104612
20170905 134000
20170905 164559
Snapchat 1130320759
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Nice job Kindred !
You got some dank looking shit there, nice and frosty.
My first grow looked nothing like these, congrats
CALI OG I smoke is awesome, people came back for it - real nice sativa traits
You starting more seeds or wha?

Kindred

Kindred

Nice job Kindred !
You got some dank looking shit there, nice and frosty.
My first grow looked nothing like these, congrats
CALI OG I smoke is awesome, people came back for it - real nice sativa traits
You starting more seeds or wha?
thanks man! and yeah i got some weird pheno. I just dropped like 150 on a bunch of psychedelics though so im gonna wait a bit to buy seeds and get some dutch passions. then ill be growing some real dank buds.

Top Bottom