King D aka Firestarter

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Heres one Medic's latest pieces of work- this one is his Chemdog D cut x Candy Kush....got two pretty different phenos...one being more candy leaning and the other more D leaning- smells bring that to the surface!! Though unlike my emperor or candy the King D P1/candy leaner has hella lemon dank smell to her. Yield will be very nice for a candy cross....Here's pics of P1, will edit and post P2 shortly... both are at about 52 days or so only difference being P1 under 1k in 7g, and p2 under 600 in 5g....this one will out yield my Chemdog D s1 that just got chopped as well...

DSCN10671.JPG
DSCN10681.JPG
DSCN10711.JPG

true grit

true grit

Thanks broseph and great to see ya!!! I'm sure you have some of these stashed away, these are gonna be killer for sure! What I do love about Medics gear is that its hella tough to pick keeper fems as almost every fem is freakin keeper in most books!

true grit

true grit

Alright here we are a few days later- already swelling up with the few days of flush....and a few shots of juicy p2...

P1

DSCN1170.JPG
DSCN1169.JPG
DSCN1171.JPG

P2

DSCN1185.JPG
DSCN11871.JPG
DSCN1186.JPG

M

MSL Foundation

WOW those shots look so good and gummy.

great buds they look like they have been taken right the the edge...Great Job!

Keep up the good work and can not wait to see some dried shots and a smoke report!

Are those beans available here in Cali?

MSL

saldiado

saldiado

looking dank man, keep it up as usual. which one do you prefer so far?

true grit

true grit

WOW those shots look so good and gummy.

great buds they look like they have been taken right the the edge...Great Job!

Keep up the good work and can not wait to see some dried shots and a smoke report!

Are those beans available here in Cali?

MSL

Thanks MSL, and me too!! These are gonna be some straight fire!! Way different than the Emperor.

Not sure when, but i know there are a few cuts of this floating around already out there, but don't know if medz plans on a seed run or anything....

looking dank man, keep it up as usual. which one do you prefer so far?

Tough call, both are solid in different ways...if the the P1 smokes at all like Candy, it will be the keeper. The D has pushed the yield higher. The P2 stinkys like D for sure, but is just not gettin some candy sweetness. the smoke test will determine it fa sho...

nice job tg as usual ..aloha

Thanks broseph, good to see ya!

Sweet!!!
Really beautiful plant's
:damnhippie:

Thanks waayne! They are gettin there!!

true grit

true grit

Straight dank....

So here they both are coming down at 63-65 days.... looking super duper dank...

P1- this will be the keeper pheno. I will do a run with this lady and emperor for sure. This pheno was particularly sweet/diesely. VERY diesely. Not much Chemdog D stank to her, but definitely pungent. Great calyx stacking...really blew up about day 60...

DSCN12721.JPG
DSCN12751.JPG
DSCN12761.JPG
DSCN12801.JPG
DSCN12841.JPG
DSCN12851.JPG
DSCN12831.JPG

Here is P2- this one was more d leaning in smell, but due to being smaller running buds, lots of smaller not dense buds, and tons of fan to trim she will be getting her last round as a bush right now. This one stinks!!! Trich monster too...

DSCN12891.JPG
DSCN1291.JPG

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Outstanding looking gals ya got there TG.
Very vibrant!
Mad respect to ya skillz dude!

Later

SP

S

Surfr

Lookin dank man! Would love to get my hands on some of these Colorado genetics popping up!

:character0180:

true grit

true grit

Thanks SP! Much appreciated bro!

Surfr- thanks bro, this one will be the kill!! But most def not CO genetics- straight Cali dank burnin up a mile high.....:passingjoint:

Venom818

Venom818

nice bro looking dank my mouth started watering alittle i just popped some empress

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro...looks like folks are gonna sleep on this one...and thats fine with me!! Keep me posted on those Empress, still got some of that smoke but no mom....the Emperor has been killin it to the head lately.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice bro.. Ima start calling you basking robin..lol.. you got more flavors then flaver flave himself..lol Props you knocked another grandslam myfriend..

joeca1i

joeca1i

should've flushed the last 3 weeks of budding,you got burnt leaf tips,way too much nutes, still in the plant.

true grit

true grit

King Kong- thanks bro...lol. This might be the flav of the week for some time...if its anything like the Candy it will be THE headstash.

joecali- Actually bro, it was flushed for over 20 days. Not everyplant fades broseph...burnt tips dont mean shit.

S

Surfr

King Kong- thanks bro...lol. This might be the flav of the week for some time...if its anything like the Candy it will be THE headstash.

joecali- Actually bro, it was flushed for over 20 days. Not everyplant fades broseph...burnt tips dont mean shit.

Yup.

:character0180:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
holy shit - just realized this must be the seeds labeled "fire" that medic sent me!

nice work TG!

Top Bottom