King D aka Firestarter

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

unless it was FBI, could be- either way- POP them hoes! Got one pheno outta these that was just insane smoke. Like made people feel drunk smoke...

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
If I had a pack labeled "Fire"... I'd be poppin em quick style! :) :)

That King D looks really nice TG... Really nice!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I got the FBI as well - been trying to decipher all the cryptic names he wrote on the packages - lol

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
anyone no what is up with meds ?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job, Those buds are fat. thanks for sharing tg. Been holding onto those beans. Looks and sounds like a winner.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those are very nice looking plants. They look every bit as good as pictures of various elites. There is a plethora of great weed being grown from seeds.

Looks like you found some very nice plants. You don't have Emperor any more? Did you like the emperor better than firestarter? Which firestarter pheno was more potent? Forget for a moment yield, bud density or flavor just flat out more potent.

Did you ever smoke candy kush? What was that like?

i am stoned and filled with questions. LOL!

You have a nice green thumb guy.

true grit

true grit

If I had a pack labeled "Fire"... I'd be poppin em quick style! :) :)

That King D looks really nice TG... Really nice!

Lol right. He wanted me to do the FBIs but told him i had to pop some since it was labeled "Firestarter"....lol.

I got the FBI as well - been trying to decipher all the cryptic names he wrote on the packages - lol

The FBI need to be soaked, super hard shells couldn't get any to germ right and Medz had the same issue. He also shot me some PureKush R&D beans but i think the consensus was they were a bit finicky and mine had some operator error as well that prevented flowering :mad0229: What else ya got stashed? That was a great round of beans!

anyone no what is up with meds ?

Think he's busy with real life these days, haven't talked to him a minute...hopin alls well the homie.

Nice job, Those buds are fat. thanks for sharing tg. Been holding onto those beans. Looks and sounds like a winner.

Yeah i go through a lotta beans and these by far have been some of the best. Haven't run the keeper cut in the coco system yet, but that will happen at some point here. straight dank.

Those are very nice looking plants. They look every bit as good as pictures of various elites. There is a plethora of great weed being grown from seeds.

Looks like you found some very nice plants. You don't have Emperor any more? Did you like the emperor better than firestarter? Which firestarter pheno was more potent? Forget for a moment yield, bud density or flavor just flat out more potent.

Did you ever smoke candy kush? What was that like?

i am stoned and filled with questions. LOL!

You have a nice green thumb guy.

So...the Emperor didn't stay as consistent after a few errors on my part and didn't yield quite the same in coco as soil. Got mad OG style nugs with the soil, but it just didn't stack the same in coco. So the emperor got let go...but it didn't quite stack to the King D.

So I most definitely loved both. P1 was dubbed the keeper as the smoke was insanely potent. I mean literally we'd be driving in circles trying to go somewhere with all folks in la la land. Got that cut to someone who's holding on to it, but its not back in my hands yet. That being said-

I tossed the "non-keeper" pheno that yielded less in coco since i wouldn't be keeping her. What a fucking mistake. In coco she out yielded P1, tasted as good if not better than the organic soil p1/p2. ANd just finished outstanding. So overall i'd say anything outta those beans- FIRE. As things slow down i plan to pop a few more of those and Empress (Emperor x Chemdog D i believe)...
Smoke seems fairly consistent between phenos (taste, potency) but the strength of branching and bud/yield seems to change. I'd like to find a lil bit stronger branching pheno with the same yield. Will kill it.

Most def smoked candy kush and am gearing up for a run here shortly. First time ive run her in over a year, so i am stoked. I made the first 3oz of candy last for literally 4 months. I mean i was only smoking on special occasions. Shit cured up and tasted like skittles and earthy kush. So skittles n kush. Candy moniker is totally appropriate. Goes straight to the head (headband) and is easily up there with the elites. IMO makes the strongest/best BHO i've tried yet. First time i went blind smoking in about a decade...folks just called it skittle oil.:)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You should write descriptions for seed packs. Damn!

Thanks for answering all that. You might just find those firestarter seeds you have left.

Candy Kush sounds awesome.

Venom818

Venom818

Nice gritty i plan on doing some chucking with the candy kush and the emperor's just for the head and to shoot some to the homie medic.

true grit

true grit

You should write descriptions for seed packs. Damn!

Thanks for answering all that. You might just find those firestarter seeds you have left.

Candy Kush sounds awesome.

LOL, yeah i tend to get carried away when folks ask. I slack on smoke reports but have a bear trap memory. lol. And no worries, they aren't lost...hehe. Stashed away with a few other of Medic's gems...

Nice gritty i plan on doing some chucking with the candy kush and the emperor's just for the head and to shoot some to the homie medic.

Hell yeah that would be dope, got a few candy im waiting to pop to find him a stud or two when the times right- no pollen chucking over here but ill hold on to some genetics for the right time for sure.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
yeah med did have some fire hope he is well and working on more killer

Latest posts

Top Bottom