Kingboy Genetics Seed Drop Available Soon!

• Thread starter Kingboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Thc Farmers, I'm proud to announce that Kingboy Genetics will soon be available to "The Farm". After many years of genetic selection, myself and a few skilled growers/breeders have joined together to provide access to a plethora of elite cannabis varieties to the medical cannabis community. Our primary focus is to develop award winning medical hybrids from the best genetics that we can get our hands on.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Kingboy Genetics First THC Farmer Release... Project Fire Alien.

In "Project Fire Alien" we decided to create hybrids from a beautiful Fire Alien Kush Male. The male was selected for the dominant Alien Kush characteristics along with the pungent aroma emanating from the plant. The male used in this project displayed large, emerald, heavily serrated fan leaves along with a short, bushy stature. Through trial testing we have discovered phenotypes displaying beautiful uniform bushes developing into earthy/fuel tasting flowers. Finishing time will vary depending on the hybrid chosen. Most varieties will finish in 55 - 65 days.

Hybrids include:

-Blackberry Kush x Fire Alien Kush
-Green Ribbon x Fire Alien Kush
-Kryptonite x Fire Alien Kush
-Tahoe OG x Fire Alien Kush
-Chem Knight x Fire Alien Kush
-KBOG x Fire Alien Kush
-Green Cush x Fire Alien Kush
-Grape Stomper x Fire Alien Kush
-Blackberry Pie x Fire Alien Kush
-LA Confidential x Fire Alien Kush
-LA Master Kush x Fire Alien Kush

T

tngreen

Will you be posting some descriptions before the drop? Very curious about the Green Ribbon and Green Cush crosses.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
I hope your drop is soon. What will be your prices per pack? I am down for 3 in your bunch for sure. Peace. PL.

Prices are currently set at $100 per pack for all hybrids. Each pack contains 11 seeds.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Will you be posting some descriptions before the drop? Very curious about the Green Ribbon and Green Cush crosses.
I'm in the process of writing up descriptions for all hybrids. They will be up soon.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
these have landed and will be hitting the bay tomorrow :cigar:

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Check this out:cool:
FAK samples

Latest posts