Kingbrite 240w 2020 lights 164$?!

• Thread starter Hobblebush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

let me know how fast the shipping goes. Very excited to hear about this light. Did you get the longer 3 grids of LED in the image above?
I made 2 orders last week. I made one Tuesday night, and decided I wanted 2 more lights so I made a second order Wed morning. The ones I ordered Tuesday night arrived just this past Monday ... 6 days from China.

My second order from last week came on Tuesday - Again, 6 days from China.

My very first set of boards, I bought in January. I ordered on a Thursday evening. They were shipped on Friday morning. I received those boards Monday afternoon.

Outstanding shipping speed ...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I made 2 orders last week. I made one Tuesday night, and decided I wanted 2 more lights so I made a second order Wed morning. The ones I ordered Tuesday night arrived just this past Monday ... 6 days from China.

My second order from last week came on Tuesday - Again, 6 days from China.

My very first set of boards, I bought in January. I ordered on a Thursday evening. They were shipped on Friday morning. I received those boards Monday afternoon.

Outstanding shipping speed ...
I can only
Hope it that’s fast for me. Says payment was complete, couple days ago. Thanks @MIGrampaUSA

WankirA

WankirA

Made a conscious decision to avoid the likes of ali- etc
Had occasions twice to get failed lights sorted within the warranty but both companies screwed me over - only offering a (stupidly) small discount on new units.
Ali- etc couldn't understand why I was annoyed that they & companies failed to honour warranty...
It cost me two 4x4 lights to learn the lesson.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Made a conscious decision to avoid the likes of ali- etc
Had occasions twice to get failed lights sorted within the warranty but both companies screwed me over - only offering a (stupidly) small discount on new units.
Ali- etc couldn't understand why I was annoyed that they & companies failed to honour warranty...
It cost me two 4x4 lights to learn the lesson.

If a driver fails, I'll replace the driver. If a panel fails, I'll replace the panel. I didn't buy these for the warranty, and if the warranty is an important part of your purchase decision, then these lights might not be the best choice for you.

I would expect to have issues with getting any warranties honored. It's a risk when dealing with anything over seas. Cost alone of shipping something back can be more than the item cost initially. This should be part of any purchase decision ... For me, due to modular construction and ease of replacement, I'm not bothered by potential warranty issues. This part is a personal decision that only the one buying the item can decide.

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

If a driver fails, I'll replace the driver. If a panel fails, I'll replace the panel. I didn't buy these for the warranty, and if the warranty is an important part of your purchase decision, then these lights might not be the best choice for you.

I would expect to have issues with getting any warranties honored. It's a risk when dealing with anything over seas. Cost alone of shipping something back can be more than the item cost initially. This should be part of any purchase decision ... For me, due to modular construction and ease of replacement, I'm not bothered by potential warranty issues. This part is a personal decision that only the one buying the item can decide.

In the second light i send it had epistar, is CREE really worth the extra 100$? ive been told that it might be

Top Bottom