Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just got my tracking info. Curious to see how long it takes to reach the US from China with all of this going on. Ordered seeds a few weeks ago from the UK and it took no time to get to my mailbox.
Still waiting for mine. Purchased on April 8th. Pretty close to getting a refund and buying a HLG.

FowlGrows

FowlGrows

Still waiting for mine. Purchased on April 8th. Pretty close to getting a refund and buying a HLG.
I came across one of your post last night stating how long you have been waiting. If that is the case then I will be looking for another alternative aswell for my 3x3 tent. Sucks as it's not really an issue with kingbrite, this Corona nonsense has screwed up a lot of things.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Understanding, the times are rough for all. Kinda wish I would have forked over the extra cash and bought local. Oh well, lesson learned.

FowlGrows

FowlGrows

Understanding, the times are rough for all. Kinda wish I would have forked over the extra cash and bought local. Oh well, lesson learned.
I was given a timeframe of 7-15 days, plus 1-2 days for what's currently going on for my order to be delivered. Did you choose ups or DHL for shipping?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Payment cleared and she said it will ship on 4/14. Still sitting in Hong Kong. DHL because I assumed it would be a bit quicker, for the extra cash.

FowlGrows

FowlGrows

Payment cleared and she said it will ship on 4/14. Still sitting in Hong Kong. DHL because I assumed it would be a bit quicker, for the extra cash.
Maybe it's an issue with DHL shipping. I chose UPS and according to their website shipments coming from Hong Kong are only on a minor delay of a few days. Whether or not that means it will ship in a few days or not is the gamble I took. I will give updates if mine shows to be shipped out and in the states if my tracking updates

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I wonder if all this kingbrite publicity chased mars away from the farm? Lol
I’ve got both in separate 2x4 tents I like things about both lites but if I had to fill a room right now it would be the kingbrite , lighting aside, the mars was easier to get hung right out the box. Not like the kingbrite was hard by any means! Both weee packaged well, shipping was equal but communication was much better from kingbrite. I like the foot print of the kingbrite better light seems to be more evenly distributed than the 4” wide mars. Mars heat sink works a little better but is much bigger with limited mounting options. I mount my drivers outside the tents I could use a little more cord on kingbrite the short cord is really the only almost complaint I got! Just finished my first autoflower under the king we will see 1 plant is t really a good comparison but so far the Kings are so bright I gotta wear shades. Lol.
Just thought I’d share some non lite things.

Nope. They disrespected admin, whatever that means.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Maybe it's an issue with DHL shipping. I chose UPS and according to their website shipments coming from Hong Kong are only on a minor delay of a few days. Whether or not that means it will ship in a few days or not is the gamble I took. I will give updates if mine shows to be shipped out and in the states if my tracking updates

Mine is UPS, sat in HK for 8 days with printed label awaiting UPS pickup.
When i ask for a refund within an hour UPS had it

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I wonder if all this kingbrite publicity chased mars away from the farm? Lol
I’ve got both in separate 2x4 tents I like things about both lites but if I had to fill a room right now it would be the kingbrite , lighting aside, the mars was easier to get hung right out the box. Not like the kingbrite was hard by any means! Both weee packaged well, shipping was equal but communication was much better from kingbrite. I like the foot print of the kingbrite better light seems to be more evenly distributed than the 4” wide mars. Mars heat sink works a little better but is much bigger with limited mounting options. I mount my drivers outside the tents I could use a little more cord on kingbrite the short cord is really the only almost complaint I got! Just finished my first autoflower under the king we will see 1 plant is t really a good comparison but so far the Kings are so bright I gotta wear shades. Lol.
Just thought I’d share some non lite things.
My 2 sp 150s lasted a whole 6 days in my flower tent, when my QB's showed up, it was clear right away that the MH were inferior. I would say the only thing that is better is the heat dissipation... I guess time will tell Im going to use them to flower the autos from seedsman and see what I come up with..they have been great for veg though

deadlycfx

deadlycfx

Are these Kingbrite overkill for growing lettuce, herbs, peppers, and tomatoes in hydroponic? Do I need the Red, IR, or UV? I live in Texas, so can't grow the good stuff yet. I know I'm in the wrong forum, but you guys seem to know more about lights than the lettuce growers. Thanks for your time.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Are these Kingbrite overkill for growing lettuce, herbs, peppers, and tomatoes in hydroponic? Do I need the Red, IR, or UV? I live in Texas, so can't grow the good stuff yet. I know I'm in the wrong forum, but you guys seem to know more about lights than the lettuce growers. Thanks for your time.

I've got garden starts under T-8 style LEDs and they are growing fine. As for Kingbrite? Most of the boards come with dimmers so even if at it's brightest its too much ... you can dim it down.

deadlycfx

deadlycfx

I've got garden starts under T-8 style LEDs and they are growing fine. As for Kingbrite? Most of the boards come with dimmers so even if at it's brightest its too much ... you can dim it down.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm set on getting these Kingbrite. Just need to figure out how many I need and will get in touch with Vicky.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Get ready to wait months. Still waiting for mine.. purchased beginning of April.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

My guess would be a 4k board would be perfect for lettuce. I am not 100 percent sure, does lettuce "flower"?... 4k boards are on alibaba for an even better price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom