Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

The way I see it is, I want as close to 2700k as I can get. I'm sad kingbrite doesnt make them, but she says they will if you buy 100. Lol

I use 3000k no red or uv. I don't want them taking valuable wattage away from my lm301's. I just supplement with other red fixtures when I need them in the last few weeks of flower.
ya we should all get togther and make 1 BIG Order and Make Vicky Drop ship to each one of us......
man she would be Mad at me LOL

basscaptain

basscaptain

If I was to buy a Light form them right now.......... and it was going to be a qb and I had money this is it.....

If not back to #1

and I would by pass #3 all togther..........

I run them all so I'm just saying....

if you have $$$

Conky

Conky

Once again a huge thank you. I sent her an email asking for #1 but with cree instead of Epistar and what the cost would be. I'll see if she can manage to get it around 170-180$ Canadian per . If not, i'll try to see how much i can gather and maybe get the one you said you'd get. But it's almost 100$ difference per.

Either way, i'll end up upgrading as time goes one batch at a time!

Conky

Conky

Yes i plan to pass on UV/IR . I've seen many people claim to pass on them .

As for the one you said there is on their shop (The #1 with cree instead for 40+, i haven't seen it. I'll try to find the one your talking bout).

basscaptain

basscaptain

basscaptain

basscaptain

No problem, thank you once again . I'll try to see with her if they still offer it and if so for how much. If not i'll simply get 5x of the #1 in 3500k!
The 1st and only 1 up so far is the cheapest 3500k I got...
What does this say

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Are you getting 5 boards of 240w for the ability to hot swap? I ask because 2 of 480w and 1 240w might end up costing less.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would be think the 320 or whatever they are?? if they fit the area... here we go...man I just got him to buy the 240's lol

Conky

Conky

Are you getting 5 boards of 240w for the ability to hot swap? I ask because 2 of 480w and 1 240w might end up costing less.

I was told that multiple 240w would be better to manage with various different strains (Usually run between 2-4 different strains) it's hard to get rid of the favorites. At first i wanted to go with 2x 480w and call it a day but been told 240w are where it's at for management.

Atm i'm running :

-Red Congo x SSH
-Red Congo
-GSC
-C99 x Kali mist

basscaptain

basscaptain

the reason I use the 240 is if the driver dies it's cheaper to replace and I don't drop as much w.... I have 1 spare that I can move in and out if needed .. at the time the 240 was it with the Good Heat Sinks... so that's why I run them... you may want something else...

Conky

Conky

the reason I use the 240 is if the driver dies it's cheaper to replace and I don't drop as much w.... I have 1 spare that I can move in and out if needed .. at the time the 240 was it with the Good Heat Sinks... so that's why I run them... you may want something else...

Oh i wasn't saying you're the one who pointed me towards the 240w solely. I been reading on reddit, few communities and lot of people seems to go in favor of the 240w due to the ability to play with the coverage better by moving them/spacing them.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Oh i wasn't saying you're the one who pointed me towards the 240w solely. I been reading on reddit, few communities and lot of people seems to go in favor of the 240w due to the ability to play with the coverage better by moving them/spacing them.

3rd week of flower with 2x 240w 301h/uv/ir

"Chinese lights are shit"

best grow per sqm that I have EVER done.

3WK1DAYFLWR 1
3WK1DAYFLWR 3
3WK1DAYFLWR 4
3WK1DAYFLWR 5
3WK1DAYFLWR 6
Conky

Conky

just saying why I use them.... the heat sinks and like I said there was only a few options at the time....

I understand! English ain't my first language so sometimes, i can appear confused or say something but didn't mean it the way it came out :)

Top Bottom