Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Expecting 10 years lifetime? Wow that would surely be great in this time where most products are engineered to fail shortly after the warrant runs out. I am really hoping for hemp to return to clothes for them to last longer and technology to be built the way it should

Offtopic

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Expecting 10 years lifetime? Wow that would surely be great in this time where most products are engineered to fail shortly after the warrant runs out. I am really hoping for hemp to return to clothes for them to last longer and technology to be built the way it should

Offtopic

The samsung diodes are rated to last that long with low degradation. But heat is the enemy and i assume the thinner heatsink and maybe cheaper parts will affect the life span.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

That will be a good assumption. I also read here on the forum that the lifespan can be extended if you dont have it on 100% dim up. I have the impression the lights will fail faster than they should if run on full power. But with my lack of experience with it I cant really tell.

jcdws602

jcdws602

14 sets king bright 301h with 660 epi star. Simple 14k heat pump, 60pint dehu, bottle co2, full Trolmaster unit tied to the lights for on off cycle and dimming runs humidifer and dehu as well as co2. Plants are in 5 gal fabrics gro pro pots which are closer to a 7 gal. 70/30 mother earth coco perlite. 4 drips a day 2 mins the first drip 1 min 3 times after that. Nutes in order I add them --Front row ag Si, Plagron coco A & B, Floramax flowering enhancer, Floramax Resin Xs, Snow Stom ultra, CES sour dee, H&G drip clean, Heavy 16 prime, Soul infinity, Botanicare Pure blend tea, Z7 enzyme part 1 & part 2. Ph 5.6 ppm 1200 500scale or 2.4 EC. I think that covers most of it any questions feel free to ask tho.
How long have you had the Trolmaster? To control Co2 you need to buy the sensor and the dsc-1 aswell correct? I'm looking to buy a reliable Co2 controller and would appreciate any feedback.

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

How long have you had the Trolmaster? To control Co2 you need to buy the sensor and the dsc-1 aswell correct? I'm looking to buy a reliable Co2 controller and would appreciate any feedback.
I just set up the trolmaster this run its working great I love it so far. You need to co2 sensor and the co2 plug your correct the
dsc-1. I really added that part for the fuzzy logic I added 3 days to my bottle life and the data loggin you get with the trolmaster it made it worth the investment for sure.

jcdws602

jcdws602

I just set up the trolmaster this run its working great I love it so far. You need to co2 sensor and the co2 plug your correct the
dsc-1. I really added that part for the fuzzy logic I added 3 days to my bottle life and the data loggin you get with the trolmaster it made it worth the investment for sure.
Yeah from the research I've gathered the features of the trolmaster are what interest me. I just haven't seen many reviews about long term use. I think I'm gonna get it anyways and hope for the best. I appreciate the input thanks.

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

Yeah from the research I've gathered the features of the trolmaster are what interest me. I just haven't seen many reviews about long term use. I think I'm gonna get it anyways and hope for the best. I appreciate the input thanks.
Since my primary reason for getting the trolmaster was to be able to dim my lights the added cost was only about $300 to add the co2 and for fuzzy logic and data logging for that price run it.

jcdws602

jcdws602

Since my primary reason for getting the trolmaster was to be able to dim my lights the added cost was only about $300 to add the co2 and for fuzzy logic and data logging for that price run it.
Which trolmaster adaptor did you purchase to dim your kingbrites?

jcdws602

jcdws602

Ecs-2 1 per driver to remove and convert the knob to rj cord and the Lma-14 is the lighting adapter ya need
Cool thanks. I haven't converted from hid yet but am in the process of doing so. I am done with most of my research and am in the process of purchasing all my new gear. Once again thanks for the info.

Robin1993

Robin1993

China huh?
I like do business with vivi liu, she is the sales manager from kingbrite. I got discount from her, if y
Anybody tried the new models ? They are labeled as Kingbrite but the Alibaba vendor is now Shenzhen Index Lighting Co. Vicky said it is still their product, same people. They have new cree xp-g2 instead of xp-e2. Although the product description says xp-e2. I will ask about that too. Here's a link for one:

Yes vivi also said index is kingbrite's shop, I like do business with vivi liu, she is the sales manager from kingbrite. I got discount from her, if you place a large order , you should contact with her

Robin1993

Robin1993

If I was you I would deal with Vicky @ Kingbrite.........

Not saying Vivi isn't Good But Vicky is the Best...............

Just my 2 cents

Oh I see Mar's is going to try and get involved now lol......... you guys really have missed the boat on light's, cost and CS.....................
Really? but vivi is manager, she gave me a good price. I also talked with Rena, she is vivi's sales. I was told contact with vivi liu. So i can get a best price. Vicky always busy...

BigCube

BigCube

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased 2 of these.
Pre-assembled Kingbrite 240w V3 Qb Light With Samsung Lm301h And Epistar 660nm Red Led Grow Light - Buy Kingbrite Qb,Lm301h,Led Grow Light Product on Alibaba.com
This going in a 4X4 tent, how high have you Kingbrite owners put your lights at veg and flower? If any of you can chime in, I would love your opinions. Thanks in advance guys and girls!!😃

I put mine up to the top, just under my exhaust fan and filter. Almost touching. So at like 5'4". I dim it down a bit for veg and start to turn it up closer to flower. By flower I have it cranked.

20210107 141523

Top Bottom