KKSC x The white..dried nugsss

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

what up farmers, here are some dry nugs from ogrs white cough. i took this pheno aka the pop tart pheno til 63 days. smells of really strong sweet strawberry dank. they are being cured now and smell even better every day i open the jars. enjoy:

Kksc x the whitedried nugsss

Kksc x the whitedried nugsss 2

Kksc x the whitedried nugsss 3

much love

RD:cool0041:

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Nice!! Hope I pull 1 of those out of my stawberry medley pack!!

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro thats the pop tart spot on!!! Really does smell like strawberry frosted pop tarts eh? NUTS!! Im pissed i didnt keep a cut....great job though bro! Smell will only get better and stone is nice!

S

SB805KUSH

nice batch wish i can smell the strawberries, how many different phenos did you get??

B

biggs

looks like some serious meds mate. thanks for posting it up.

R

Radio_Dread

Nice!! Hope I pull 1 of those out of my stawberry medley pack!!

yeah man i hope you do too. you will love the smell and will know it as soon as you smell it. good luck with your search yo.

very nice rd! great job enjoy the dankness :)

thanks dude, whats knew with you yo? what you got going on in your neck of the woods?

Yeah bro thats the pop tart spot on!!! Really does smell like strawberry frosted pop tarts eh? NUTS!! Im pissed i didnt keep a cut....great job though bro! Smell will only get better and stone is nice!

hell yeah it does dude and it has a knock out stone too. i left a couple go 10 weeks so i want to see if there is any difference in the high to know when to take them next run.

nice batch wish i can smell the strawberries, how many different phenos did you get??

i had 3 phenos, pop tart, one with little smell and a kush nug structure, and a couple hazey plants. onky the pop tart one smells of strong strwberries tho

looks like some serious meds mate. thanks for posting it up.

yeah dude, killer stone. knocks me and the wifey out haha. great night time smoke. thanks for stopin by yo

awesome looking buds Radio dread...they look dank

thanks dude, thanks for the very kinds words. much love brothers

RD

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Super terrific buds RD. When I clicked on the last pic and then hit the + sign zoom in tab I can see the gooeyness in them. They look very special. They are sticky aren't they? Man I hope I find the strawberry pop tart pheno when I get to my packs of those seeds.

R

Radio_Dread

thanks my man, yeah they are very sticky, they stick to the jar alil when first put them in there. well i planted 5 and only got one pop tart pheno so....you can be the judge of that one, but good luck on your search man

C

CAPO

Thanks for posting these Dread!...My next round is gonna be all White Strawberry and White Master....the KKSC's are really bushy. I'm even more stoked about these now. the colas look fat, what kinda yields are ya getting?
Please keep us posted to your extended flower times...very interested.

S

sambam420

Looking frosty there RD. Pretty sure your blazed, I would be, that looks dank. Peace

R

Radio_Dread

hey capo, good to see you stopin by. that will be one dank run for you if thats what you got going. the high is seriously knock out. alot of glands. i only run a 400w so i average alil over a zip per plant, tho i had mine too close so give them space and they will yeild better. yeah i will let you know when the 10 weekers are dry and smokeable and let ya know whats up. take it easy dude

RD

winta

winta

been busy busy settin up a new flowering room to give these berrys another run :) i kept a cut of each pheno i got a 50/50 kksc x white pheno that smells like strawberry soda to me bigger of the 2 in yield and my keeper which smells like sour funky berries. next time im gonna push these babies to 11 weeks specialiy "berry soda" see how dank they get :) congrats again on a good grow and harvest bro!

thanks dude, whats knew with you yo? what you got going on in your neck of the woods? RD

R

Radio_Dread

thats sounds awesome dude. glad to hear your doing good yo. good luck with your next run. keep us posted.

RD

H

haze89

Looks like some fire man killer job on that. I just got a cut, not sure of the pheno but I hope its as dank as yours dude.

R

Radio_Dread

Hey guys just wanted to let anyone know who is growing these to def let them go ten weeks or more. the phenos i let go 10 weeks have more of a skunky potent smell. has a real smooth taste too. fills the room up as soon as you open the jar. they may have gone longer too. so i would say soot for 10 weeks. just my 2 cents.

RD

Latest posts

Top Bottom