KKSC x The white..dried nugsss

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j wizzle

j wizzle

i popped 11 seeds of the 2 packs of the strawberry medley, i hope i get something dank like that. looks great RD.

fatboi79

fatboi79

well dam dread i wish i wouldve seen this thread a week ago!! I got some kkscxwhite on day 58 rite now... i myself thought they may need to go the extra week but went on ahead and started flush on week 7,i run hydro dwc so the only way i could go 10 weeks is to flush for a third week... what u think???

waayne

waayne

Man Dread those are some beautiful nug's bro!!!!
Congrats man!!!enjoy puffin that strawberry dank:rock

R

Radio_Dread

Man Dread those are some beautiful nug's bro!!!!
Congrats man!!!enjoy puffin that strawberry dank:rock

hey thanks man. i have been enjoying them. i let them cure alil over 2 weeks and they smell and taste fantastic. the hit takes your breathe away alil. everyone seems to be liking the smoke around here.

RD:pimp:

R

Radio_Dread

well dam dread i wish i wouldve seen this thread a week ago!! I got some kkscxwhite on day 58 rite now... i myself thought they may need to go the extra week but went on ahead and started flush on week 7,i run hydro dwc so the only way i could go 10 weeks is to flush for a third week... what u think???

hey man yeah you would be good with the 3 week flush. i actually flushed mine for 3 weeks. good luck. you got any pics to share?

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
did that pheno stay relatively skinny as a plant? I got one going now that wanted to get tall but not real big on lateral branching. got FAT nugs all over it, thick stocks and stems, hard to clone tho...and my WhiteXpre98 is exacly the opposite..huge fukin bush, branches and nugs everywhere....nice lookin smoke, poptart pheno sounds great.....Qwon

R

Radio_Dread

hey thanks guys. that mag is Skunky mag. it was like the women of weed edition. i didnt really care for it if you ask me. the one artical with this breeder 'stoney girl' and she claims to grow top shelf bud with flowering times like 21-35 days! come on now! there is no way that is top shelf

R

Radio_Dread

and on another note....the strain makes killer hash. i just keifed some of my trim and it was white as white could be. has a really good taste and buzz. i just toke a rip from my tube and it literally took my breath away. just a tip for any hash/keif lovers out there.

RD

R

Radio_Dread

yeah one of the phenos i had, had very little smell or taste. but the buzz was alittle less than the other phenos

winta

winta

dam aussie very nice! i think strawberry skunk piss explains the pheno i kept better lol i got one of those and a not so yummy or smelly but a yielder pheno but i didnt keep her. i cant wait to run this again

Top Bottom