• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lots of knocking and talking going on locally with some of the grows that have sprung up that are fairly large mostly the greenhouses up valley...
The Sheriff shows up at requests what they call a compliance check.
According to several local sources they check paper work and then count plants.
They inform folks in the event of a rip off call them, do not take maters into your own hands, they also inquire about weapons..
Seems OK, but you just got to know they know how much harvest will yield, some locals here are pumping out many more pounds than what would be needed for medicinal use so it's obvious it's going underground.
They could be taking license plates and keeping an eye out for trafficking because their hands are tied..
Just got to think something is up.
Not worried here way small time but some folks could be under suspicion and kept an eye on..
What would you do??
I would probably let them in and send them home with box of veggies and other farm goodies..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Can't fight the law. Always cooperate with them or you just made the worst enemy that you will regret. Remember guns and judges are on there side. You will always loose.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't fight the law. Always cooperate with them or you just made the worst enemy that you will regret. Remember guns and judges are on there side. You will always loose.
Or you could shoot it out.....like the guy in Denver who killed the kid....protect at all cost....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Or you could shoot it out.....like the guy in Denver who killed the kid....protect at all cost....
Or you could be a man and use your 4th amendment rights. I cowar to no one. Especially to a revenue seeking asshole sheriff.
grow god, I'm sorry for your response. I meant no harm to your hatred to the men and women that serve and protect your community and country. You must be a very reclusive individual if you feel that way. I in no way feel sorry for you or your opinion of me. I have been in your state of mind in my younger days and learned the hard way that you CAN NOT FIGHT THE LAW YOU WILL LOOSE! Chickenman I meant no offense with my statement.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well as a member of this community
grow god, I'm sorry for your response. I meant no harm to your hatred to the men and women that serve and protect your community and country. You must be a very reclusive individual if you feel that way. I in no way feel sorry for you or your opinion of me. I have been in your state of mind in my younger days and learned the hard way that you CAN NOT FIGHT THE LAW YOU WILL LOOSE! Chickenman I meant no offense with my statement.
No offense felt....
Every Situation is a bit different...
Everyone of us is a bit different and we all have our opinions and ways of doing things.
My remark about a shoot out was satire and in no way would a shoot out with cops be right over a knock and talk.....
If you are in compliance it seems hereabouts they are not bothering..
Has been going on here many many years before legalization and few reported busts...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Or you could be a man and use your 4th amendment rights. I cowar to no one. Especially to a revenue seeking asshole sheriff.
Grow god I am sorry, amends freind, I am sorry I offended you. Peace brother. Let's not hate each other there's much more inside us to love each other.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What ever respect I had left for you just went out the window.
Why so??
We all have opinions
If he wants to let leo in what is it to you??
We have the right to make our own choices how we see fit...
Again each circumstance is different.
If you tell em fuck off get warrant they will come back and tear it up searching. in our area they sniff around a bit, do not search house just plant check and their gone.
My friend has an attorney on retainer and his advice was to let them in to check and go..
If they really want to fuck with you they can..and pissin them off will piss them off....

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This statement is what is wrong with America today. You are not my friend and can kiss my ass. Thieves and robbers I can handle, rat pussys deserve there balls chopped off.You gonna let em poke around your asshole too? Lmao

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Why so??
We all have opinions
If he wants to let leo in what is it to you??
We have the right to make our own choices how we see fit...
Again each circumstance is different.
If you tell em fuck off get warrant they will come back and tear it up searching. in our area they sniff around a bit, do not search house just plant check and their gone.
My friend has an attorney on retainer and his advice was to let them in to check and go..
If they really want to fuck with you they can..and pissin them off will piss them off....
What the fuck are they going to get a warrent issued for???? Having a greenhouse? Telling them no because you know your rights and are not an uneducated moron?
What has America came to When people think it's safer to give up their rights and obey and take it up the ass when told too. Do either of you even know what the 4th amendment is?? Have some fucking respect for yourselves don't be a pussy!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Lots of knocking and talking going on locally with some of the grows that have sprung up that are fairly large mostly the greenhouses up valley...
The Sheriff shows up at requests what they call a compliance check.
According to several local sources they check paper work and then count plants.
They inform folks in the event of a rip off call them, do not take maters into your own hands, they also inquire about weapons..
Seems OK, but you just got to know they know how much harvest will yield, some locals here are pumping out many more pounds than what would be needed for medicinal use so it's obvious it's going underground.
They could be taking license plates and keeping an eye out for trafficking because their hands are tied..
Just got to think something is up.
Not worried here way small time but some folks could be under suspicion and kept an eye on..
What would you do??
I would probably let them in and send them home with box of veggies and other farm goodies..
If plod comes to my door I'm leaving in handcuffs....if they can get in that is.but theyr cops so if they want in they'll get in eventually.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No good ever comes from talking to cops.fact.u MAY b lucky and nothing bad will happen but that's about as good as u can hope for.
In such situations why would anyone with a choice speak to the cops?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Aye but we can hate the fuck out em bastards.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

you know that thing they say, 'anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law'? that starts before they say it.
it's probably not a good idea to refuse entry to a leo or other government official that wants to check for compliance on a legal grow, assuming you have your plant count in check. but you don't have to talk with them, and you shouldn't. even when they're being friendly and courteous, especially when they're being friendly and courteous. they are always looking for something and someway of causing you trouble.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What the fuck are they going to get a warrent issued for???? Having a greenhouse? Telling them no because you know your rights and are not an uneducated moron?
What has America came to When people think it's safer to give up their rights and obey and take it up the ass when told too. Do either of you even know what the 4th amendment is?? Have some fucking respect for yourselves don't be a pussy!
i don't take shit from punks, and that's exactly what you are. What America has come to is what you've created in your tiny little brain. While your down in mommys basement growing weed in your tiny little tent praying the cops don't nock on mommys door. Real Americans are out going to work making a living paying there taxes so little fucks like you can sit at mommys house and collect welfare and food stamps. You wana be a little anarchist go join black lives matter or go fuck off you little fucking worm. I meant freind you fuck. That's all I got to say about that. I should have realized how arrogant you are just by your name grow god that's a fucking joke. Now run along I hear your mommy calling. Sorry fellas I had to stoop to his level it won't happen again.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Just so you understand why I reacted to this guy that thinks he's a god of growing I respectfully sent him a personal message and he insulted me. As well as insulted me in this post. God of grow you are shunned.
You are now respectfully known as little worm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom