Knowledge of nutes

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I have been asked far too many time from lazy ass farmers to give them a formula. If you are that lazy or have no time then take a bag of funtickets down to your local hydro store and get what you want/deserve. I am not associated with Haifa or any other companies any longer. Our clients have gotten better by using this service. They offer on line classes that even someone as slow as I am can use. Suerte
JK botanicalcare
[email protected]

B

budfarmer

Well if we all did that there would be no nute forum and if the breeders did that there would be no breeders forum I guess if we all just used google there would be no thc farmer. what your saying sounds like a big fuck off to the newer growers and don't forget some people actually come here for the enjoyment and comradery with other growers so maybe instead of us all buzzing off and stop bothering you your highness why don't you get over your self and go find some thing else to do.

Unit541

Unit541

You made a thread titled "Knowledge of nutes" just to... not share? Tell people to stop asking about nutes? Sounds like you're having a rough day and need your ego stroked. Is you're weed not strong enough? Maybe it's a problem in your formula... C'mon JK, what did you think? That you were going to go on the internet proclaiming your vast, limitless knowledge of botanical chemistry and nobody was going to ask you about it? And the querying party is supposed to be the lazy one? "Hi, I am a veritable encyclopedia of knowledge regarding the nutritional requirements of cannabis. I am not too lazy to make sure everyone knows that, but I'm too lazy to actually retrieve this information from the depths of my brain for anyone who asks me to share it."

How bout an all grow'd up approach, like writing down all the questions you're tired of not answering, along with actual responses, and publishing it once. Then when someone says "Hey JK, I was wondering if I could get your input on nutes.", you could just say "no problem. www.JKs-ultimate-answer-to-life-the-universe-and-everything.com".

Funny thing, a human with knowledge that is. First they think obtaining the knowledge will make them feel better. Then they realize it's actually all about how many people they can count that have less knowledge than they do.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@Jalisco Kid just wanted to say thanks for the info you share , a lot of great reads in your post..

For anyone that wants to learn about fertilizers, there are plenty of post that can help you out, it's called reading, searching, and enlightening yourself...if you have no clue maybe your in the wrong profession...

Again thanks for your contribution JK.,,

J

Jalisco Kid

One can learn by over time gathering bits of info and retaining that info. One can find a mentor and work hands on and learn. I just gave another source where you can pick up info that is mostly right on for our type of work. I for one would not have the personality to learn online,I am a touch/feel/smell kind of guy. But I offered that option. I have leaned the most but stepping in my own shit. I have been stepping in shit for a long time.
There are those that want everything right now,not willing to put in any effort. They feel they deserve to own a room with the best cuts and plants that put out 3 lbs every time. So they buy 30 lights, jerry rigg an a/c in the room not know what is does for them,and then blame the world for their 4 oz plant that tastse like someone's ass. Or they might actually take someone's years of work with plants and grow them out and actually have something to smoke. They then show pics and say I'm the best look at me. Then next cycle they have some disease and fade away because they were not smart enough to deal with it. I hear and see a lot of that with a rdwc unit some people use.
The profit in our crop allows for huge mistakes and spending money on things that do not work. So go out and buy a line of nutes and make the fat mikes have a pile of funtickets. I see no problem with that. Mixing your own nutes just gives you a freedom to play a little,learn a lot. I have done this , killed a lot of plants testing their envelope. I did it because I was curious. I have found some things that worked for me,ppm/pH levels,when somethings work better in week 2 and others week 4 or 9. I have put out the numbers that work for me,most of the salts I use.Still people want me to mix and give them a product. I did that about 10 years ago and got bitched at by people who claim i burned up their plants or they got screwed following my ppms and that is why their crop lacked. That is why I do not get involved. I gave out good base mixed pre-made for them by haifa or nutritech,pennies for the gallon. and still farmers want more and offer nothing. So that is why I posted this site.It is a great place to learn,Davis and other universities offer classes but I understand there are people who shy away from institutions. So if this place does not help you Sat Nam I tried. There are a few of you I see wanting to put out some effort,so I did. I just tried to pass on what I learned. I have no background in chemistry, never had upper division courses in botany,or even lived on a farm my first 40 years or so. So I do not understand why some feel I want others to think I had. I have always claimed to be a hack grower compared to some. I have just been blessed with 2 girl friends who are master gardeners(another course for growers) and a man who runs a fertilizer factory. He noticed some pics of tomato plants I had grown in a krusty type system and we started communicating. I learned a salt is a salt as long as the purity is the same. timing is more important then most formulas. So enjoy learning to mix your own and feeling confident you know why you are using that salt in your formula. Or go buy a 3 part from grow more that is a cheap copy of GH 3 part. I had some of my best harvest using those. They are just limiting....
coffee buzz is over ciao,JK

Amber

Amber

JK I have a very large folder on my computer of various PDFs you have shared none of which are short reads all of which are packed with awesome information. I don't always have the time but I keep all the info there in a folder for the times I do have time and I have never read one and thought gosh that was a waste of time. All the information you offer is very valuable I thank you for general guidance toward good reference material for when I am feeling like educating myself. It helps a bunch.

J

Jalisco Kid

If I said that if I helped one grower I would be happy,would be a lie. I type so slow it's painful.
But I have been given some nice flowers from my patients that I know they gained from hanging out with me. I used to give their gifts to the homeless,now I enjoy their flavors. I have been stuck up here 3 months dealing with appointments,some of those flowers have made my visit tolerable. When I get home I am going to go thru about 500 mls of oil just to get my thc levels back up to my normal range. It definitely makes me more mobile. JK
If any of you takes these classes I would appreciate some feed back.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
If I said that if I helped one grower I would be happy,would be a lie. I type so slow it's painful.
But I have been given some nice flowers from my patients that I know they gained from hanging out with me. I used to give their gifts to the homeless,now I enjoy their flavors. I have been stuck up here 3 months dealing with appointments,some of those flowers have made my visit tolerable. When I get home I am going to go thru about 500 mls of oil just to get my thc levels back up to my normal range. It definitely makes me more mobile. JK
If any of you takes these classes I would appreciate some feed back.
Started may14th 10 classes 300.00 5 for 200 to late to start until fall ...hope u feel better Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Im with ya JK...fucking up and learning from your own mistakes is the best tutor. MGG

J

Jalisco Kid

For those that like to use salts like Haifa's,they have some software you can play with. Their videos are a little 3rd world. JK

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Were you not offered some free classes to make sure it is a fit for you.
I am fine thank you,for the miles I have on this frame,every morning I wake up I am blessed. JK
No he just gave me schedule of classes ...of course thats what i asked for ... will email him back good idea ...thank you ! @JaliscoKid

D

Donkdbz

AHHHH so I don't get your formula for free.........

120 60 240 120 60 240 up to 320

you still never said if thats a hydro or chow mix recipe

I did have some green crack test out at 26%thc running that in eb and flow buckets

Latest posts

Top Bottom