Kool Bloom, when and how much.

• Thread starter SodaLicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

I think they are both good products. What are you using as your base? Three part? Two?

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I am using the general 3 part system. First time using Liquid KB is this run. All I can say is WOW what a difference!! Just using the liquid has increased the size at week 4 incredibly, although this strain hasn't been run in my room before either, but it seemed to make them blow up compared to my last grow.

souf69

souf69

Stick with KB imo. If it aint broke dont fix it. Canna is a great product, but I would only use it with the rest of cannas lineup. In the last week or two you can do the KB powder without the KB liquid and that should harden em off a little more.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Stick with KB imo. If it aint broke dont fix it. Canna is a great product, but I would only use it with the rest of cannas lineup. In the last week or two you can do the KB powder without the KB liquid and that should harden em off a little more.

Previous grows I've used KB powder the last 2 weeks, and man did they ever firm up!! The frost that they are developing now with the liquid is out of this world... can't wait!!

Wicked1

Wicked1

I use the KISS method but I modufy it for myown needs. I use GH......MaxiGro.....MaxiBloom....KoolBloom.....Powder and liquid......Molassis and I use the FoxFarm Powders.....OpenSesame...BeastBloomz....ChaChing.....in addition......I use KoolBloom Liquid to start in veg and first in flower......then the powder KoolBloom to finish along with MaxiBloom and ChaChing then flush with Molassis.........this is so fuckin simple and so fuckin cheap. I tried all this shit to mix and set and this and that....it drove me nuts and made me anxious....I remebered the days of using the PETERS 20/20/20 with epsom salts and MAXIBLOOM WTF......so I just simplified it and use the KISS method or my modified Lucas Method.

I have a well that gives me water already phed at 6.0 and it is UV filtered and cartridege filtered no chemicals and no hardener or softener it is for watering my animals and my plants :)

I would say 150.00USD for atleast two years worth of continuous growing.......I buy my ferts at a reduced price as every year the store near me has an end of the year sale and I go in and buy up what I need.....found some amazing deals.....having a farm and storage helps too like when I bought 1 square yard of Pertilite 80.00USD and 1 square yard of growing medium for 60.00USD I needed my dump trailer for this and me and a buddy bagged it up into trash bags and keep it one of my out buildings I have here on the farm.
Hope this helps.
Respectfully,
W1:hungover:

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Hey Souf, When I switch from the liquid to powder, I am thinking of switching to powder at the start of week 6 until start of week 8. Should I still be using the bottle directions and just add the powder?

souf69

souf69

Yep, you can actually use both from six on, but back off the liquid to half of what you normally do.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Yep, you can actually use both from six on, but back off the liquid to half of what you normally do.

So because I am using the bottle directions, do I just keep using the mix right off the label, then add powder?? I am so impressed with the liquid at this point, I don't know how I ever flowered without it!!

souf69

souf69

So because I am using the bottle directions, do I just keep using the mix right off the label, then add powder?? I am so impressed with the liquid at this point, I don't know how I ever flowered without it!!
Yes, you can follow the label directions,Ive never applied more than ten mills a gallon so I wouldnt suggest any more than that. More is not better just to keep that in mind.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Yes, you can follow the label directions,Ive never applied more than ten mills a gallon so I wouldnt suggest any more than that. More is not better just to keep that in mind.

I've been using the 3 part to the directions on the bottle, 10 mls micro, 15 mls bloom, 5 mls grow, then 8 mls kool bloom liquid. Ph'd aroyund 5.7-6.1.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I use Liquid Kool Bloom from the start.

Liquid Kool Bloom to make them sweet and sticky. Weeks 1 -5

Powdered Kool Bloom for bulk. Weeks 6 - 7.5
do you use the dry kool bloom with every feeding or once a week for wks 6-7.5?

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

do you use the dry kool bloom with every feeding or once a week for wks 6-7.5?

Every feeding. When I start a new strain, I will ease into it. On a feed, feed, water schedule, I will use PKB for one of the two feedings during the first week to see if it will burn. If no bad effects, I hit them at every feeding, and run it until I start flush.
No more than 1/4 tsp per gal. I tried 1/2 tsp and had problems.

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

L4_img_koolbloom-DryLiquid.png

B

Bangarang

I run the powdered KB at .75ml/gal during week 6 with nutes at full strength. (2.5grow-8micro-14bloom). Then i kick it up to 1-1.25 depending on the strain. If they burn out a bit i will cut my base in half and keep juicing them.

Top Bottom