Kosher Kush By Reserva Privada

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

I like hanging out in the grow diaries more than anything so I figured I'll start making journals.

I jumped onto the bandwagon when I saw kosher kush winning the cup year after year. Ordered a pack of 13 reg seeds. I've always ran fem but have read that regs are more stable and consistent so I figured I'd give them a try.

All 13 seeds were put into a shot glass and popped within 48 hours.

I then moved them to rockwool cubes precharged with a base formula at 500tds

Kosher kush by reserva privada

11 popped out of the rockwool but two were behind. I opened one up to find mold had rotted out the tap root on one, and on the other, the seed was very very small and it seemed like the tap root couldn't open the casing. I took it out, peeled off the casing with tweezers, and put it back in

Kosher kush by reserva privada 2

Looks like it'll make it after all.

So I have 12/13 kosher babies.

These will be mom'd out and sex'd on the side while my other grow is finishing so updates might be a little slow but most def consistent

F

FooDoo

have always wanted to try some kosher kush - good luck with the run

you leave the beans soaking until they split?

You and me both lol. I fell in love with the thought of it being a champion before even seeing a pic of it :x

I ordered these beans in '13 so I've been dying to pop em.

Yea I leave them in the shot glass till they pop which is usually within first 24 hours

F

FooDoo

Heres a pic of my kosher tangie freebie . I didn't grow this well. It was from two grows ago where I didn't know vpd so humidity was super low always, I didn't have my nutrient profile yet so I was over feeding them Lucas formula, my filters were clogged with roots so recirculation in the system was shit, I was also over pumping co2 around 1500-1600. I also couldn't keep good control of room temp or water temp

IMG 20150224 173100920 HDR

I am 5000000x better at growing today then I was 6 months ago. All of my issues have been addressed. So expect something tremendously amazing from this kosher run, well, if fate sees it fit that is lol

F

FooDoo

Took awhile to decide what to do and the lil kiddies were neglected under a crappy bathroom fluro for awhile. I threw away 99% of the stuff that was brought over. Kept just the cubes and res.

Just got done transplanting. Gonna manually fill and drain this thing once or twice a day . kind of a pita but hey, nothing in life is easy

IMG 20150302 141336810 HDR

I have to add some light in there, but I just need them big enough to take a single cut to toss into a cube or cup of coco to place along side a current grow so I can determine sex. then the males will be thrown away because I don't breed

F

FooDoo

Things are coming along slowly but surely. Need to get a T5 into here plus add a little clip fan for air movement. Ideally ill like to get some sort of exhaust going too so it can pull the high co2 basement air up off the floor thru the bottom vents.

IMG 20150310 143119712 HDR

F

FooDoo

@Goz thank you. I ran a freebie silver kush of theirs, the plant stretched way too tall and it was a 12 week strain but the flowers were fantastic.

@motherlode lol I'm scrounging the best that I can :x this pheno hunt, table, and cubes was very impromptu and I had no time to plan :)

F

FooDoo

@Texas Kid , was there a lot of variations in your hunt?

This is my first time with regular seeds and I fear once the males show, I won't have much to work with

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

try and get some type of 'cover' over them cubes foo
I can already see algae growing on top.
they sell some covers, but I've just used scraps of panda film when I use that size cube

Latest posts

Top Bottom