Kosher Kush By Reserva Privada

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Looking nice and healthy bro, like the looks of the one in first row middle left! :)

F

FooDoo

IMG 20150323 121323650 HDR

The growth is fantastic. In the front row (closest to camera) the 2nd and 4th plant already stink like crazy. I opened the tent and was it with a funk. Couldn't believe it this early. I stuck my nose right into the tops of all the girls and those two are the ones creating the noise.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that they're girls otherwise I might have to let some pollen fly lol

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Top them and watch them kick into hyper drive... I always top seedlings at the 4 node, really kicks the lowers into gear and you'll get a better bush with more canopy as well as more options for clones

F

FooDoo

I feel things are crowded as is and I don't have room for them to bush out. Just letting them ride. Whether the bottom right last one is a girl or boy, I'm keeping it. Its been the fastest grower and has this amazing funk to it when my face is by it. Stem rub also has a crazy smell.

IMG 20150326 091929740 HDR

IMG 20150326 091958851 HDR

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

Just wait till they flower bud.....many stinks to enjoy. Wheres the best place nowadays to grab kosher kush beans???

F

FooDoo

I got mine from attitude..first order was taken by customs so I sent pictures of the opened empty letter with customs tape on it and asked for a replacement to be sent more discretely and a second was shipped without hassle plus all the freebies

G gnome

G gnome

Looks like that top left one is giving that bot right one a run for its money. Keep up the good work brother!

F

FooDoo

Small update. Haven't taken any cuts yet but its right around the corner. I'm super excited for these, the stink is mouth watering . I've gone 3 days without flooding the cubes from being incredibly busy. They've been champs with putting up with my neglect . still have no air flow and crappy lighting too

IMG 20150408 112328125 HDR

IMG 20150408 112334472 HDR

Jay Tea

Jay Tea

im running KK right now....almost done depping..gorgeous purple, ill get some picks up ASAP!!! record early dep in norcal. finishing in a week or less.

F

FooDoo

So even tho they've been under 24/0 light, some have started to show sex.

Top row first one, which was one of the biggest is a female. the rest are hard to tell

IMG 20150423 213236690 HDR

This was the biggest and stinkiest one at the bottom right last one. I think that might be male preflowers?

roach

roach

your plants look great, I ran the feminized promotion version and had a huge hermi fest, but I heard they changed the parents in the "release" version and have only heard great things about that, never seen anyone grow the reg version but I hope you find some great mothers :)

It looks a bit like maleflowers starting to form in your last picture, but I would give a few more days before deciding its fate, I have seen plants look like that before and then a few days laters white hairs are starting to pop out

F

FooDoo

I think I have a bunch of super skunky males except one is def female. I'm going thru them right now

Top Bottom