Krazy Kush (Fall Pics)

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn bro, something special in those genes. You workin on a BX project right? Please say yes lol. Id wanna preserve this line of genetics over making crosses. That right there is just TITS!

M

Magician

Hey M thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. As far as the smell I'm not too sure if it smells similar to most purples or not??? Every purple strain that I work with and have ever tried has been different so i'm not sure what you mean by "similar to most purple varieties"? The Purples I've tried have had smells ranging from earthy, skunky, fruity, metallic, blueberry, hashy, and everything inbetween...As for the Krazy Kush, it had a few different smells depending on the pheno ranging from earthy/hashy, to some having a coffee note. The pheno I kept has a hashy kushy smell but with maybe a small hint of lemon or something in there...hard to explain this one.

Oh and Magician. For all these crosses a male Krazy Kush was used. They are NOT fems.

Insane Urkle(purple urkle X krazy kush)

Purple Mendo Madness(the purps X krazy kush)

Loco-motive(arcata trainwreck X krazy kush)

Mad Martian(romulan X krazy kush)

4 Korner Kush(la pure kush X krazy kush)

Plum Krazy(purple goddess X krazy kush)

Thanks for the thorough reply HS. I haven't grown purple strains until recently, and just from reading I've seen people say most purples carry a similar smell/ taste. I'm thinking probably because they are used to GDP, Erkle, and purple kush which seem to all have similar genetics. Thanks for clearing it up! :)

The pictures you just posted of the Krazy Kush are insane. It definitely has the looks. How potent do you find it?

And all of those crosses sound magnificent. 4 corner and insane erkle I'm sure have some very photogenic phenos... oh, probably all of them do!

Magician

S

SSHZ

The resin pops off the buds like "waves of resin".........WOW.

Nice job!

R

RUNBHO

God damn that shit is encrusted. Wow!
Kinda looks like purple cole on steroids
Great work homie

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bro, something special in those genes. You workin on a BX project right? Please say yes lol. Id wanna preserve this line of genetics over making crosses. That right there is just TITS!
Yeah I'm working her for sure. Some crosses, BX's, and continue the line to F4. Thanks for the interest bro.
Thanks for the thorough reply HS. I haven't grown purple strains until recently, and just from reading I've seen people say most purples carry a similar smell/ taste. I'm thinking probably because they are used to GDP, Erkle, and purple kush which seem to all have similar genetics. Thanks for clearing it up! :)

The pictures you just posted of the Krazy Kush are insane. It definitely has the looks. How potent do you find it?

And all of those crosses sound magnificent. 4 corner and insane erkle I'm sure have some very photogenic phenos... oh, probably all of them do!

Magician
Thanks for the kind words and as far as the smoke goes...its very nice. One of my favorites at the moment. It gets me nice and medicated without being too tiring. It might slow you down a step or two if you over do it a little but she is one of my favorites for daytime meds. Its not a real overpowering couch lock type smoke though if thats what you consider potent. For that type of night meds I like Purple Urkle...puts me to bed nicely.
The resin pops off the buds like "waves of resin".........WOW.

Nice job!
Thanks bro
God damn that shit is encrusted. Wow!
Kinda looks like purple cole on steroids
Great work homie
Thanks bro it was grown in MT.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Whooaaa dawggy insane budz how's the flavor and effects on her killer job!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Whooaaa dawggy insane budz how's the flavor and effects on her killer job!

Thanks bro the flavor is real nice one this one, I'm liking it a lot right now. Its got a nice hashy flavor from all those trichs but has a nice almost sweet kushy taste on the end. Kind of hard to explain and i'm not the best at describing smells that aren't obvious, like distinct fruit smells etc... As for the effects I kind of explained it in the post above yours. Its a real nice smoke that dosent get me too couch locked. Perfect daytime meds. You get nice and medicated without all the sleepiness. If I want to go to sleep at night, its fully ripe Urkle. Works great for insomnia IMO.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Sounds amazing HS, once again props. Cant stop re visiting your work. Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

HS those are just unreal. Some of the darkest colors ive ever seen, just beautiful. MGG

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
A couple sneak peeks at Plum Krazy(Purple Goddess X Krazy Kush). Sorry for the quality of photos this time around. I just used my little point and shoot cheap camera(battery was dead on the Nikon). I will try and get some better pics up soon. Peace
DSCN4678 2000 x 1498
DSCN4777 2000 x 1498

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hell yea HS lol thanks for getting those pics up dude
Waiting for weeks for it this made my day

That plum crazy is straight FIRE
Great job on her
Roots are poppin off on a lot of mine now
Should be flipping in the next week or 2
Gonna be some HS fire in Cali soon

How'd the pheno hunt go for you?
They all pretty similar?

Thanks again bro

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Any shots of the Insane Urk or the 4 Corner Kush yet? Those sounded SOOO mouth watering to me..

But damn HS, that Plum Crazy lady is somethin else! Got a pinky grapefruit color to her!

Loving it homie! I love your purples, no one else's purple strains catch my eye with enough force like yours. They have so much...idk..They just POP.

Props again bruh!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to highersolutions again."

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yea HS lol thanks for getting those pics up dude
Waiting for weeks for it this made my day

That plum crazy is straight FIRE
Great job on her
Roots are poppin off on a lot of mine now
Should be flipping in the next week or 2
Gonna be some HS fire in Cali soon

How'd the pheno hunt go for you?
They all pretty similar?

Thanks again bro
Check your PM's bro. Not really much of a pheno hunt this time around...more of a sneak peek. I only popped a few but yeah they are all similar...KK dominant in structure with hints of pink/purple throughout. Another thing is most picked up some of the Purple Goddesses smell...straight blueberries with kushy peppery undertones.
Any shots of the Insane Urk or the 4 Corner Kush yet? Those sounded SOOO mouth watering to me..

But damn HS, that Plum Crazy lady is somethin else! Got a pinky grapefruit color to her!

Loving it homie! I love your purples, no one else's purple strains catch my eye with enough force like yours. They have so much...idk..They just POP.

Props again bruh!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to highersolutions again."

Thanks brother I really do appreciate it. I haven't popped any of the Insane Urkle or the 4 Korner Kush yet but those are next in line. I think my next bean run will be Insane Urkle, 4 Korner Kush, Purkle, and a little special something that I think will be out of this world :wait :D .

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

That is some of the deepest purple I've seen. The trichome production is out of this world! Well done!! ~pkg

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Check your PM's bro. Not really much of a pheno hunt this time around...more of a sneak peek. I only popped a few but yeah they are all similar...KK dominant in structure with hints of pink/purple throughout. Another thing is most picked up some of the Purple Goddesses smell...straight blueberries with kushy peppery undertones.

Thanks brother I really do appreciate it. I haven't popped any of the Insane Urkle or the 4 Korner Kush yet but those are next in line. I think my next bean run will be Insane Urkle, 4 Korner Kush, Purkle, and a little special something that I think will be out of this world :wait :D .

Can't wait for you to pop the Insane Urks homie! I got a feelin' that cross is going to have some ROCK hard frosted purp insomnia killin' nugs drippin off it! :bong2:

Lemme know when ya start em...I'll be touch via PM bro! Keep up the sickness homie, always a pleasure to chat with ya!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hell yeah dude I forgot to mention, I got a nice woof of it from some pre flowers when I lifted the dome of the clone tray

WOW!!! lmao I couldnt describe the smell any better than you did
Smells like straight intoxicating fuego :passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom