Krk Highrise Mob

• Thread starter Highrisekrk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highrisekrk

What then should it be called? It is what it is mob s2... I was not trying to get close to original, that's not the point. The point is in breeding. If mainemeds ever figures out how to produce fem seed then he will see the huge variation in s1 and the need to go to s2. But I'm sure he will just say I'm a lier and I never had the real deal because only he has the real deal. I never hype shit don't see the need.

H

heisen

What then should it be called? It is what it is mob s2... I was not trying to get close to original, that's not the point. The point is in breeding. If mainemeds ever figures out how to produce fem seed then he will see the huge variation in s1 and the need to go to s2. But I'm sure he will just say I'm a lier and I never had the real deal because only he has the real deal. I never hype shit don't see the need.
Of course there is variation in f1 or s1 that's what people want.they want to select a plant that looks as close to a mother plant as possible.thats why the f1 or selfed females are all over the place but 1 out 10 will be super close to the clone only.
Your talking IBL to a few generations to stabalize a plant for seed only runs but who wants that?maybe some feminized auto guys but when I pay 250 for a pack of seeds I want the daughters of the mom plant that I'm after to select a winner.
Great grand daughters will have some traits but no where near the f1s

H

Highrisekrk

You dont know jack shit about breeding.trying to get close to a clone only cut in s3 and 4s is rediculous.
I suppose you have made lots of s3 seed? Never said I was trying to do what you said.. That's what you say not me. , I could care less about the original.

What kind of moderate are you coming right out and saying I don't know shit.. Nice. Way to be polite.

Whatever I won't be back, it obviously a forum where I don't belong with inexperienced know it alls.

I sold mine at $35 a pack. See I couldn't care about that hype shit. Proof was in my seed. Tested.

H

heisen

I suppose you have made lots of s3 seed? Never said I was trying to do what you said.. That's what you say not me. , I could care less about the original.

What kind of moderate are you coming right out and saying I don't know shit.. Nice. Way to be polite.

Whatever I won't be back, it obviously a forum where I don't belong with inexperienced know it alls.

I sold mine at $35 a pack. See I couldn't care about that hype shit. Proof was in my seed. Tested.
Your first post here was for the sole intention to stir a pot.save your good ol boy speech for someone else.you have no intentions in this forum other than your original post.to defend your half ass breeding practice.you said your peace than came back with some bs that made no sense other than to yourself.
35 a pack? I wouldn't have run em for free had u sent them to me.s3s from an s1 haha.i would have rather run a pack of dutch passion auto blue dream before any of that chucker paradise pack.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
My question is why did @Mainemedz5 use him as a reference?

Maybe I’m mistaken, my memory isn’t what it used to be and i don’t feel like digging up the old closed thread to find out.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

My question is why did @Mainemedz5 use him as a reference?

Maybe I’m mistaken, my memory isn’t what it used to be and i don’t feel like digging up the old closed thread to find out.

He did

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I don't come around forums because of hot heads like this Maine guy... But just for honesty I'll respond.

I said I never had the mob clone... Dont need it. Why? Because I was selling s2 seed. Clearly labeled as such. I have not sold seeds in years now and don't care about anyone selling anything.

Quit being such a hot head.

You say you got the real mob well great .

I have a good friend who has the clone, he made the s1 seed. . I grew it and made s2. I don't know why people can be such know it all and know nothing about breeding . You mainemeds know nothing about selfing. You have not a clue what color I selfed. Or what's dominate... I do because I have been there..I made lots of crosses .put my time in learning.

If you and I had the same exact clone and you worked to s3 and I did also you think there going to look the same...Lol Not likely.

When you first cross two different plants if they're diverse enough they're fully heterozygous. Then you take a plant and self it, every generation that you self a plant, it becomes 50% more homozygous. Then you go to 75%, 87.5%, 93.75% etc. More uniform. By the 7th generation you are over 99% homozygous. I could make mob green or purple. The majority of the mob seed I produced is purple. I selfed a s1 seed that was lavender/purple color. I really don't like purple, and there was super dark phenos in the s1, in fact the s1 seed was all over the place and not very good consistency . The s2 was much better because its 50% more like the pheno I selected .. I selected for potency first, and the larger female I had,.

Trying to discredit me is low, I been around so long and known for my honesty. Been a moderator at multiple forums. Sold and breed 20 different breeding lines. I have proof, I have done my time and I don't need to defend myself to some guy who doesn't even understand inbreeding basics .

Please just try and make a positive post not just slanderous and trying to discredit a guy who is full of good credit.

Seems someone else has motive to hype there own and anyone else is just a looser so call them names. And just say it's a fake. So childish.

So I guess I should apologize for selling mob s2 fems I made years ago.... Not.

No you should apologize for being retarded and making crazyass claims

I don't have s1 or s2 seeds of Mob
I have The Real Clone Only
The REAL One
It's purple not green
Never was green
EVER !!!

That being said I'm not here to go back and forth with your stale ass

@JWM2 yeah I did mention this clown & I unfollowed this Trash ass thread for a Reason !

Not here for Pissing matches especially with this dude here cause @Sabertooth has weed that looks more mob than anything you created off fake green bag seed so just get over it and Can it while your at it

Cause at the end of the day I know the truth and I have made my point

Got better shit to do around these parts than bicker with you mayne !

& Yeah I Do know what selfing is !
I happen to have selfed a gg4 eons ago and just about 5-6 weeks ago among countless other plants

Do you even know anything about Mendel ?

Or are you that clueless ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180918 223651

It was Xmas today folks !

Gonna be Making space for some of these & several clones I got coming in ! Can't wait !

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

& if I dunno anything about Breeding then I wonder why I get to go to events for free & why do I get to go to the Premier Craft Cup Next Year free of charge ?

Hmm

Why will my Wares be offered at 6 different Seedbanks & over 20 retail locations as of new year's ?

& Last but not least how come you ain't posted not one fucking pic on here mayne ?

Are u sure you are who you say you are ?

Cause last I checked I've posted about 50+ pics on here , granted my cam is shit and it's not a 23billion mp cam like @thejoeybrowns

But At Least I Did It with my shitty Ol 4mp cam from a dinosaur phone
How's that for old school @Thejoeybrown ?

@Sabertooth which g13 hp are you referring to ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Point being I don't think I'm the shit

Never claimed to be

You must be mistaking confidence in myself and my ability to perform my craft better than most for thinking I'm the shit as you call it

That being said I'm probably one of the koolest MFs you'll ever meet till you rub me the wrong way and I'd do anything for anyone so you got me confused with someone else

& Also NEVER said Mob was the Best
But She's Fucking Tasty & works amazing on nerve pain & seizures

So if you could actually read then you would have known this

But im outta this fucking circus
Might as well call your seed co
Ringling Bros seed co
Seeing how you don't mind using plagiarism to further your own needs

Btw piling unknown unverified s1 to s2 shit onto more s3 trash and jumbling it all up into one shitty pile of s412 dogshit isn't selection mayne it's Horrible Breeding practices especially seeing how youve contradicted yourself 2315 times thus far on how you created said "" ""s412 MoD "". (Mother of nothing x mother of trashcan x mother of Babyshit x mother of dogshit) then selecting for babyshit green pheno & bxing23 times back to the P1 mother of dogshit does not equal MOB BTW
It's an Unstable M.o.Dogshit IBL

Just figured id let you know

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Wasn't talking about you I was talking to the creator of mother of dogshit

And nah I don't play skin flutes like you do & like you did for commissary in the county

Glad you got a sense of humor identical to mine and I'm glad at least you can not get your thong in a bunch over it like krk high-rise

And if you think your such hot shit come to the cup next year

Although unless I'm talking to them you'll have some pretty heavy competition on the Canadian aspect of things so maybe you'll beat em all out
Can't know if ya don't try

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Haha did you just pull a " no you do" lol nice come back .lol you dont own a cup

Not yet but I will by next spring or next fall when our Hyperspace Strain wins or at least places in the sativa category

And well have a legit blind judges panel and entry submission panel so rigging it isn't possible like at some cups !!!

I like haters though
It'll be all the sweeter when peeps on here are posting positive reviews on my gear and then at that point you'll realize you've had one foot in your mouth and one in your ass this entire time cause that's obviously how you like it !!!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Lol you say bye Every time you post haha. For some one with such great herb ya sure are salty and angry and not chill

I'm "salty"

But your the one trolling me with all your butt buddies and can't hop off my balls mayne

Maybe growing up some would help??????

Lol popcorn Anyone ???

Seems like this circus should be closed for further replies

H

heisen

The last 2 pages of this thread was priceless.Thanks for the laugh fellas.I see ol dude got the axe so he gonna have to come back with a different screen name to get them testers out,Got me a new 4x4 and a bag of fox farms to get them going.Sign me up.
Every blue moon i see post and threads here that make me laugh.This was great haha

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
The last 2 pages of this thread was priceless.Thanks for the laugh fellas.I see ol dude got the axe so he gonna have to come back with a different screen name to get them testers out,Got me a new 4x4 and a bag of fox farms to get them going.Sign me up.
Every blue moon i see post and threads here that make me laugh.This was great haha
It was priceless!

Latest posts

Top Bottom