Krome's Blockhead, Urkle Alien, and WhiteFire

• Thread starter ClearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClearWater

Here's a few shots of some stuff thats about a week or so away from getting chopped in a tent. Probably lay off the MOAB here in a day or so and start flushing. Like the title suggest we have some WhiteFire first off. This is homie True Grit's cut. Glad I never tossed this lady as I think she's a winner. Gettin a real nice fuel smell from her. Incredible yield. Secondly we have some of Krome's Blockhead. Has a dank smell to her, a bit fruity Id say for sure. Also looks like she will have a great yield. Lastly, is the Urkle Alien. Im not much of an Urkle dude but she has some appeal to her. Super nice tight nuggs, should be good.

Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 2
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 3
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 4
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 5
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 6
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 7
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 8
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 9
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 10
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 11
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 12
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 13
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 14
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 15
Kromes blockhead urkle alien and whitefire 16
pura

pura

Those look really fat and frosty!
i bet that room is smelling really good right now.... :)
i just laid down some of my last White Urkle's
Have you puffed on her before? really impressive smoke...
what's your feeding regimen?... Keep up the good work!

true grit

true grit

My bitch and my nigga....and I aint even mad!:rofl

Dude you got her swollen up for sure. and im glad as shit you held on to her too, looks like shes doing the damn thang. Ready to get her running again on this side of things.

That blockhead has some seriuos calyx swell too and smells awesome, should be interesting to give it a good smoke too

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Looks swell! Pun intended. :)

Pretty sure your going to enjoy the finished nuggs. The Urkle Alien indeed looks beautiful, great bud structure. (Love the egg shape)

Well done!

C

ClearWater

Pura, Ive smoked a few different phenos of the White Urkle but none really did it for me. Well, they were all nice but nothing that Im gonna do a full room of we shall say. These Urkle Aliens I have not smoked yet so should be good.

Yea dude she really does have it goin on. Smell has really picked up the last week and has a real nice OG smell to her. Seems as though you landed on a real nice mix of the 2 parents with the white giving her a real nice bump in the yield department. Should be real interesting in a 6k room. Im curious about the Blockhead, I think she will stay around if I like the smoke. Heard its for some people, not for others. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics that White Fire looks super Dank great job.. Good thing u didn't toss that White Fire cuz it's some of the best smokeī€Žī€Ž

C

ClearWater

I use Canna Coco throughout the run along with the additives including boost. Also, I use Hammerhead in flower for the PK boost with MOAB at the end to really chunkem up. I use Dark Energy with every feed as well. Humboldts Flavorful and well, Humboldt are used for humic and fulvic acids.

C

ClearWater

Code:
Sik bro! You got those girls looking real proper! I just flipped the homie true grits whiteFire last week! Looks like I got some dank in my future!!!!

Oh for sure dude that cuts a winner. In fact we didnt know how much of a winner it really was. It will yield great. Look forward to seeing some shots of her

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
WOW.. Clearwater, homie.. You have SKILLS!!! GREAT job!

:character0180:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing eye candy brah! :mmm

P

paulycali

Im really diggin those Urkle Alien. Super nice job on her and the other to lovely ladies as well

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I can't wait to run that Alien Erkle! Ur shit looks off the hook. All of them girls look tasty as fuk. Keep up the good work.

G

ganjherbsmoke

yeaaa buddy cant wait to try the blockhead

of course im amped on the wifi too damn u got her shinin

C

ClearWater

Yea man that Wifi is amazing. Tremendous yield from her. Im curious about the Blockhead. Rockhard nuggs that are just gleaming with resin. Thanks for the kind words everyone

Top Bottom