Kuntjoose grow diary

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

I just put 15 beans into cups to soak last night at like 11 and got home today and put em in paper towels to germ. it took me a little while b4 I decided just what i should pop and decided i need to go with my top yeilding and i finally picked 5 seeds from 3 strains. IRISH EYES(Verite) ORANGE DIESEL its supposed to smell like GOJO and shop rags plus all the pics ive seen she looks like a massive yeilder, NIRVANA BIG BUD i think is pretty self explanitory but here is there description
Big Bud is one of the oldest commercial strains. Our Big Bud is bred for maximum yield without too much compromise on quality. The branches may become so heavy with flowers that they may need to be tied up. Big Bud has some Skunk characteristics and a fairly long lasting high.
and just cause i had the yeild on lock down with the other 2 i also decided to pop ELITE GENETICS SUPER STRAWBERRY DIESEL x SOUR LARRY OGK to find out what all the hubub is all about.
So i whent to work 2day and all day im pumped cause i know i get to come home and germ my beans. but there was a little suprise for me when i got home. i checked on em and then whent to get supplies, paper towels, plates, and a marker. i took the od first and put em in a towel on the plate then the big bud all whent well they got nice soak. then i whent to grab the SSD x SLOGK and i couldnt fukin believe it they had alredy germed/poped....... i couldnt fukin believe it not even 12 hours and they pop also i would like to add the temp was very low all night and day like 40f-50f. needless to say i was quite suprised it was very :cool so anyway so far so good and ill update when i get to put in peat pots.

Kuntjoose grow diary
T

thc4sim

Ill pull up a seat for this one,
interesting to see the SUPER STRAWBERRY DIESEL x SOUR LARRY OGK and the Orange Diesel

niceOne :cool

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Always liked the sound of Verite's orange diesel, love the smell of gojo. Nice ones for sure.

T

tuffgong69

fuck,12 hours..did one in 14 hours week ago,beat my record by 6 hours..they did really well considering the temps..nice one,will be watching,tg :sun

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

ok so i got some pics of their white little tails. these are from yesterday. i was so excited i forgot to take pics of the orange diesels but the first pic is of the SSD x SLOGK and the second is big bud. all have germed real nicely but the ODs are trailing, i expected them to really take off and shoot up but so far not to impressive. elites gear tho is kikin ass with big bud right behind.

102 1684
102 1690
102 1702
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

heres some shots from 2day lookin pretty good so far they r lookin like all will make it out of the soil but the od is still behind the rest. the SSD x SLOGK is way ahead of the rest they are super green and forming their second pair of leaves alredy. the OD not all out yet but they will make it. the big bud all germed and will be out and tall by morning.

102 1708
E

ELITE GENETICS

lookin good bro, now we wait a few mo. huh:D im hope you find a killer mom or few that tastes like strawberry diesel & kush i grew a few & mine did same seeds, ive improved a few of Rez strains now

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

wut do u think of my new room

i no its not finished yet but so far im pretty happy with the way it has turned out. i finished the framing and hanging an exterior steel door(it seals up real nice)last week and ill hopefully be getting the paneling up this week. i still need to get some equipment yet to take these guys to flower but for now theyll be just fine. im currently using 1x1000w hps and 1x400w mh i really only need the 1000w or idealy 2x600w but a light mover is much cheaper than 2 600ws so i am going to add a light mover if i can find a decent 1.

u may notice in the pics 1 of the Orange Diesels is kinda muty lookin. well i was groin fine and then it thru out this wierd single leaf with 2 points on it and it stopped growing on the top and the two lower nodes started growing but it looks like it may grow out of it:wondering.

also there is a runty lookin big bug in there. interesting story; after it germed i put it in a peatpot and i broke the bottom of the little white tail off. it shot up anyway, then i had waited to long to remove the netting around the pot(because yes u are supposed remove it) and when i whent to transplant it to a cup i seriously damaged almost the whole root system on the plant. tho it sprung back with serious vigor it met with an unfortunate accident during the construction of the new room. a stray 2x4 whent flying across the room and took the top of it clean off. i planned on just throwing it out till i went to transplant em all and i got to the plant and took it out of the cup and found totally solid root mass, it had an overly developed root sytem more so than all of the much larger plants that were thriving. so i threw it in a larger pot too in hopes that the over developed root system will help the plant explode and keep up with the rest. but we'll see.

O and on a side note i had been on the hunt for some new pots and didnt want to buy 5gal. pails anymore or least at $4+ per bucket so i was thinking grow bags cause they are cheep but they are not reusable and i just cant make myself believe they wont fall over. anyway i finally found somthing semi suitable @ wal-mart. a plastic waste basket that is a little more than 4gal and preatty cheap at like $1.75-$2 seems to work pretty well and they organize together much better than round buckets.

if you guys have any questions or suggestions lets hear em.

103 0296
103 0297
103 0299
103 0300
103 0301
103 0302
103 0303
103 0304
103 0305
103 0306
103 0307
103 0308
103 0310
103 0312
103 0313
103 0314
103 0315
103 0316
103 0317
103 0318
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

well i got most of the paneling up only thing left is to cut out ventilation holes and seal her up light tight. i havent taken any pics yet but if guys would like to check it out ill throw some up.

i was thinkin about what to finish the ceiling with and first i decided to panel it with the same as the stuff on the wall but i dunno maybe i can just get some cheap black plastic.

how many people think that i need to have a reflective ceiling?
maybe it would be a good idea if wasnt using hoods?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey K :hi

There's no need for reflective material on the ceiling. Everything's looking good

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah I agree with H-Man.....no reflectives needed on the ceiling.

Great looking room your building. Thanks for letting us tag along and watch.

E

ELITE GENETICS

lookin good so far man, yeah no need for reflective ceiling unless no reflector,the light shouldnt make it to the ceiling at all really..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Nope no need for reflective on the ceiling, now i feel like part of the group, lol. Looking great man, keep it up, and you have my favorite online name right now dude.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

heres some pics

yeh i figured as much. here is some shot of my room with the paneling up and a few of the plants and some of my equipment. i sealed up part of the room using some caulk, expanding foam, and foil tape. it seems to be workin well now i got to get some thick black plastic proly like 8 mil or sumthin nice and thick.

also do any of you have a good cheap source for a portable a/c (not a swamp cooler)?

103 0328
103 0322
103 0320
103 0321
103 0323
103 0326
103 0329
103 0330
103 0324
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
All decent Portable AC's are expensive!! Room looks good, now fill it up :yes

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

hey thnx man. yeah i no they are quite spendy, but the shipping is what always puts me over budget. for a decent 10,000 btu wich is kinda small were talkin like $250-$300+s/h was just hoping there was a place that offered free shipping on all orders. i found 2 places that do but they dont have decent 1s. hey Hereri i been lookin at ur DWC thread and i think im goona give dwc a go i been interested in em for a while now and i think they will be a good intro to hydro.

E

ELITE GENETICS

check ebay for a used model maybe cheaper bro,might not need the ac..shouldnt need venilation for 2 x 400w=800w during winter months unless out west or south maybe

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
for a decent 10,000 btu wich is kinda small were talkin like $250-$300+s/h
That's cheaper than I've seen for 10,000 btu. Almost reasonable, almost. ;)

hey Hereri i been lookin at ur DWC thread and i think im goona give dwc a go i been interested in em for a while now and i think they will be a good intro to hydro.
:yes glad to inspire some experiments. It's one of the things I like best about growing. They're a great intro to hydro. :nod

Latest posts

Top Bottom