Kush Inc. in Stoney Town!

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Just wanted to give props to Jimmy for all the time and hard work it takes! Here is my baby Kush Inc.
She will veg under T5 for a bit, then sometime July I will move her outside to finish. After I take a cut or two. I will post some updates here and there. So far germed in 12 hrs/over soil in 48.
Kush inc in stoney town

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro cant wait to see these in action. sweet score bro, stoney town is gonna need some extra scrubbers...lol

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thanks for all the support folks! She has tons of vigor and is settling in nicely, more pics soon. I agree Mack, 2 sick strains, should be amazing. Once again, nice work Jimmy!

P

paulycali

Those are going to be soooo nice!!!!

Good luck with them for sure :)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

sweet mate, keen as to see these up and running.
Up and unstoppable, thanks for peep'n.

Those are going to be soooo nice!!!!

Good luck with them for sure :)
I'll take luck on my side!

Awesome bro!
Right On, should be fun!

Week 2 update. Amazing! I think it as been one week since I posted first pics. This seed was literally dropped in a shot glass of water for a couple hour soak on June 7th, then to paper towel for 12 hrs and into soil on Jun 8th.
Trying my new tech of net pot in a 4" square. Roots are more apt to grow horizontal and air prune. Getting them ready for smartpots. I have been doing this for a bit with clones and seeds. It helps avoid soggy medium early on. Roots find air w/ ease.
In case you didn't see, I have the same thread in Divine w/ Wolv. Kush. Kind of a challenge, they were started the same day and everything has been the same since. Both kicking ass and actually took the names of the DNA chocolope that never even germed. CC cup winner....HA!
DSCN2750
DSCN2751
DSCN2752
DSCN2753

Will be back next week, prob after a transplant!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Got a transplant in over the weekend, in between cup. Still seem to be rockin! Anyone want to chime in on why seedlings sometime droop around this stage of life. I notice this in others pics of seedlings at this stage of life. My rh is prob too low fo sho, been trying not to overwater and ppm's way low. Soil to rich maybe? Sure they are fine just trying to learn a little more about the best way to care for seedlings of this age. No prob germing and vegging, just kind of get this for a week or two sometimes.
DSCN2796
DSCN2797
DSCN2798
DSCN2799
DSCN2800

420alldaze

420alldaze

yup, fire all overe the place! cant wait to see the turnout of these two contenders!
42o

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I'm not so sure what the deal is with the droop MST, but I wouldn't worry--like you said you've seen it before at this stage.
I will say it looks to me like the plant could use some more nitrogen/veg ferts.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I'm not so sure what the deal is with the droop MST, but I wouldn't worry--like you said you've seen it before at this stage.
I will say it looks to me like the plant could use some more nitrogen/veg ferts.

Thanks Jimmy, was on a 24hr lt cycle trying to avoid stretch as well. Remembered that switching to an 18/6 cycle gives the plant a little rest and time to focus on roots. Still way on the right track and looking good.

Top Bottom