Kush is just a trend?????

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

True kush tastes amazing, gets you stonned for a long time and makes you want more, always. Its just like what a bunch of people said, Kush is bomb and the only thing thats a trend is the fact people call bud that isnt kush, kush. 90+% of people dont know what real kush is and dont care to know.. some are lucky enough to have good connects..and then some of the connects are sketchy as hell and try and call anything with a decent smell kush.

I will never be fooled, My nose loves kush and if its burned or I can just smell it from the bag, my nose knows.. Such a sweet earthy blend.. mmm mmm

Havent had OG kush yet, have a pack of Raskals and Im hopin for the best

G

grenbone

I think the Kush should be dropped from OG, and it should just be OG....too much confusion otherwise. Although, I guess it's too late at this point...We got the Chemdawgs, OG's and Bubbas.

...And aren't the OG's lineages(not the true kushes) stemming from the 91 Chem? If so, it should be called Ocean Grown Chem, lol.

Years ago, I heard that the original dog-weed from CO (the weed that the chemdog bag seed was originally from) had some of it's lineage in Mexico.

420king-MASSES

Og kush has purple paki kush in it i believe the oger lineage is as so
Chemdog 91 x [lemon thai x purple paki kush]/so theres real old world kush in the lineage //

G

grenbone

Og kush has purple paki kush in it i believe the oger lineage is as so
Chemdog 91 x [lemon thai x purple paki kush]/so theres real old world kush in the lineage //

Ok, my bad. OG has some real kush in it. Shit still got confusing though with all the kush labeling madness. I remember smoking ridiculously good tasting and potent hindu kush and afghani hashplant back in the day... incredible flavors and not an OG or Chem. Sensi had good shit back in the late 80's and 90's.

Top Bottom