Kush Time

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

WooHoo, nice work leadsled, looks like some perfectly dried-n-cured goodness to me bro, Happy 420, Peace SSP

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Your thread is stunning leadsled! Everything looks perfect. Don't know how I missed this one for so long.

Happy 4/20!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I broke out a widowmaker joint last night. Take a paper coat it with a gram of buddah, slice up a gram of bud, then top with about a gram of kief. (from the photo, all of it)

Had me feeling soo good, Along with a few others.

Then broke out the ti skillet,m8 of mine was seeing streaks and hallucinating. anyways was an excellent 420.

die from a thc overdose.
hahaha, I am dying from laughter. Impossible.

Sick shots bud! Happy 420! :party
thx, hope yours was scweet

WooHoo, nice work leadsled, looks like some perfectly dried-n-cured goodness to me bro, Happy 420, Peace SSP
Thanks ssp, not quite perfect according to report on moisture %. Been curing over a month already. Same to you. Hope you had a good one.

Your thread is stunning leadsled! Everything looks perfect. Don't know how I missed this one for so long.

Happy 4/20!

Thanks DF. You musta been doing some frans and was too wiped out to stop by. that is stunning btw. Wish I could crank out some WOD action. Haivng some health issues. Hope you had a great 420

-lead

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin mighty tasty leadsled,that's how you medicate nugz look like pure fire!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That was one of the best spliffs I've ever toked on. 5 started only 3 finished that monster. Two of our friends were decimated! lol Like a whole new level. ;)

Ya and THEN we hit the Kut Kurve. I was seeing shit...trails and halo's!

Eyeball sweat, Good times.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

good times?

hammertime.jpg

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
thanks for stopping by

Lookin mighty tasty leadsled,that's how you medicate nugz look like pure fire!

agreed, thanks!
sick thread, pics are amazing
Kush time!
thanks mastacheeser

That was one of the best spliffs I've ever toked on. 5 started only 3 finished that monster. Two of our friends were decimated! lol Like a whole new level. ;)

Ya and THEN we hit the Kut Kurve. I was seeing shit...trails and halo's!

Eyeball sweat, Good times.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I always love the look on peoples face after getting deflowered by the kut kurve.
Def not a daily driver.. lol.

good times?
ow yeah.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hippy hill was off the hook on 420! I smoked so much. I had some herijuana og and Chemdog #4. Plus some Chernobyl full melt bubble. Wish u would've been there, lead! It was a site 2 see. Pics look awesome bro.

D

DixinCider

wow man. love the pictures.
i have decided i'm making the jump to coco. shit seems like it's the best of both worlds!

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Stuff looks bomb bro!

I can't run 15ml per gallong of CNS17 or even close. hell 10ml per gallong puts my at 1800ppm.

How are you doing 15ml per gallong and adding in all those additives as well?

I use RO water that is coming out at 45ppm

I iz a confused.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Stuff looks bomb bro!
Thread is Back from the dead. Thanks.

I can't run 15ml per gallong of CNS17 or even close. hell 10ml per gallong puts my at 1800ppm.

How are you doing 15ml per gallong and adding in all those additives as well?

I use RO water that is coming out at 45ppm

I iz a confused.

Genetics, pot size, feeding frequency. I was hitting 2.2ec at most, with 0EC r/o.

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Thread is Back from the dead. Thanks.

Genetics, pot size, feeding frequency. I was hitting 2.2ec at most, with 0EC r/o.

Not sure how any of those factors would change the fact that 15ml of Botanicare in RO water that is pure will still be very high PPMs and would burn everyones plants but yours.

Interesting.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Led aint lying.

I have fed healthy big ass plants ridiculous ppms. Like blinking a meter that maxed at 2000. With PBP . It worked for me just fine. What size are your plants?

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Didn't imply he was lying BTW, just curious why my results are so different

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Not sure how any of those factors would change the fact that 15ml of Botanicare in RO water that is pure will still be very high PPMs and would burn everyones plants but yours.

Interesting.

I am absolutely positive the factors I mention make a difference.

Didn't imply he was lying BTW, just curious why my results are so different

Maybe you do not understand you just cant copy what I am doing and expect the same results. Even if you copied everything exactly, including genetics.

Genetics, Room temps, feeding frequency and relative humidity. There are hundreds maybe thousands of other factors that can be different between our rooms and techniques

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Led aint lying.

I have fed healthy big ass plants ridiculous ppms. Like blinking a meter that maxed at 2000. With PBP . It worked for me just fine. What size are your plants?
PBP at 25ml/gal and any additives will put you right at 1800 or more...lol Healthy plants and certain varietals can metabolize higher ppms...many factors lead to this though:D

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I tried. I offered any and all genetics I have.
I even asked twice are you sure???

The response was. "No thanks, no more room for more strains and already have too many. "

Willing to give out my baby and she is not wanted. ok do not be offended. I did say I had some amazing genetics.

I was suprised that someone was so generous and wanted nothing in return. It really restored my faith in people. (not all are greedy)

I thought... Damn that white fire must be good!!! This guy know dank and is surrounded by it. Everything I sampled was fire. Wow. Guess he is not missing out at all.....

Too many choices, so little time and room.

+1 people who rule =)....

Latest posts

Top Bottom