Kush Von Stitch Autogrow

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Shit she looks good still to me..can you take a pic in regular light? I can't tell but are the leafs all green or are they a little yellowing? The bottom leafs are ok,but half way up the plant? I think it's just the light though.. Buds are forming good at 37 days. She should fill out nicely though.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey there, they are yellowing at the bottom, overwise the whole plant is green. Here's a couple of pic's under normal light.

0906152115a
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey guys, I noticed that a few of my big bottom leaves are yellowing and dying, but the rest of the plant looks good. What can it be? Its an autoflower and 39 days old. They say from seed to harvest 60-70 days.

str8smokn

str8smokn

If it's just the very bottom ones it's ok,the plant has either used up the nutrients in those or it has had water splashed onto and it's like a nute burn. Either way not a problem I don't think. Have they gotten worse since the pics above?
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

your right, it might be nute burn, sunday I nuted the plant and I most likely got some on the plant. Also today I lifted the pot and it feels like its light. Sunday to tuesday should I just give it water. No not really It hasn't gotten any worse. should I take off the yellowing leaves? I give it nutes once a week.

str8smokn

str8smokn

If you feed Sunday then I would give plain water this time around. You can remove them.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Ok then, I Think I need some help. I believe my plant has nute burn, what should I do. I flushed the plant with a gallon of ph water. Will it get any better? Gave it nutes this past sunday and noticed it yesderday. What do you think str8? Here is a couple of pic's from today.

20150909 084213
20150909 084244
Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Let pot dry out and hit it with 2xs the amount of pot space (. Ie. If it's a 3 gal pot flood with 6 gals water). And watch her.you want a Good amount of run out from bottom of pot. It won't hurt ..
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Let pot dry out and hit it with 2xs the amount of pot space (. Ie. If it's a 3 gal pot flood with 6 gals water). And watch her.you want a Good amount of run out from bottom of pot. It won't hurt ..
STR8
Thanks bro, was getting a little nervous. I guess I gave her a little to much.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Yo STR8, if your out there I did what you said and flushed her with the 6 gallons of water and she seems to be doing pretty well. Her leaves are standing straight up. SWEET!!!!!!. Had a great deal of run off through the bottom. I think she's gonna make it. Her tops are looking very nice. Had to take off around 20 something leaves but its all good. Thanks for the advise you have been great!!!. As always, Peace Out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom