Kush Von Stitch Autogrow

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Very nice my g what kinda scent? How's it smoke bro if you sampled any.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Very nice my g what kinda scent? How's it smoke bro if you sampled any.
The scent is very much like citrus and berries with a touch of diesel. The smoke itself is very nice. Not harsh, very smooth and a very nice high. It did help with my nausea after chemo. Peace Out

Last edited:
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

The scent is very much like citrus and a touch of diesel. The smoke itself is very nice. Not harsh, very smooth and a very nice high. It did help with my nausea after chemo. Peace Out
I'm very surprised with the effect of this. Very nice. Being only my second grow. Next is hindu kush auto. Peace Out.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here are a couple of pic's of the buddddds that I received from her. 1 1/2 zzz's. Sorry about the pic's. hand not to steady just came home from the hospital. BLAHHHHH!!!! Next is hindu kush auto.
1006151156a

Quagmire

Quagmire

I have 7 of these ladies going right now.. looks like they have another 2wks to go yet... hope the smoke is worth it as mine are running close to 80 days to finish... nice grow man.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I have 7 of these ladies going right now.. looks like they have another 2wks to go yet... hope the smoke is worth it as mine are running close to 80 days to finish... nice grow man.
It is good..

Quagmire

Quagmire

I seeded mine with Sour Bubble... hoping for a kushy bubblegum super sweet strain..

KVS 4xs
KVS 5

These are a week old... buds are really tightening up now, then the big swell

Quagmire

Quagmire

Here we are at 80 days in from seed popping open on Oct 11th.... 4 plants have been taken down and are all seeded up by my Sour60 male. I think this crossing will help it finish quicker, add more flavor and that punch Sour60 seems to carry. Looking for the best of both worlds with this cross, and, have 6 pheno's to grow thru.. after some smoke testing and looking at notes, I'll then decide which 2 to keep and work to F4 or so....

Up close and personal 040

Brutus

KVS 3

KVS aka The Big IS Icky Sticky

KVS up close n purdy

KVS showing some color

KVS 3
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

It is a great smoke..

Top Bottom