Kushluvr's Loves his OG KUSH @ day 37 of Flower!!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

Kushluvr Loves his OG KUSH @ day 37 of Flower!!!!

Just wanted to post a few pics of my latest grow!

PURE....OG KUSH
1000w hps
flood n drain tables
FLoranova bloom
hammerhead
MOAB

Feel free to ask any questions???????????????????

Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower
Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower 2
Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower 3
Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower 4
Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower 5
Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower 6
Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower 7
Kushluvrs loves his og kush  day 37 of flower 8
pura

pura

what og kush are you working with? looks like a headband i ran a few runs ago...great structure on them...keep us updated!

I

ibTheMan

They look good, your go'n to have some great tasten weed in less then ah month.

kushluvr

kushluvr

what og kush are you working with? looks like a headband i ran a few runs ago...great structure on them...keep us updated!

Thank you............these are the 'reserva privada Og Kush"

Im also running the OG#18 in another tent mixed in with more of these!! There 19 days behind these. they got a little out of control though... not as uniform as this grow!

kushluvr

kushluvr

How stoned was I when I typed my title??????????????

Terrible english!!!

lol....................

kushluvr

kushluvr

my avatar is a reserva privada pic from the OG#18, my shit almost looks better huh? I think I'll change it!

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful ladies, nice work. Seeing that made me want to pop my pack of #18's. How many ml/gal of floronova bloom are you using?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Beautiful ladies, nice work. Seeing that made me want to pop my pack of #18's. How many ml/gal of floronova bloom are you using?

Thanks a lot! I'm going by the bottles rec. Basically about 5ml/gal....these girls are a little sensitive, the ppms are at 650 and every time I try to raise it they start sayn.....no thank you!!!! Oh well, they seem fine to me!

Thanks again,
Kush

A

AshMea

How much MOAB do you use? Actually, how much do you use for all of them? I've been looking into nutes and some people use a LOT and others like you use about 3 things. From your pictures I'd say that's the way to go.

kushluvr

kushluvr

How much MOAB do you use? Actually, how much do you use for all of them? I've been looking into nutes and some people use a LOT and others like you use about 3 things. From your pictures I'd say that's the way to go.

I'll break down my feeding schedule for you guys who like the K.I.S.S.(keep it simple stupid) Method!!!!!!!!

I just mix the FNB, FNG ( the shit is thick)and a little water with a kitchen whisk in a gallon bucket then add to the rez...........keeping it simple!

MY PH is always around 5.8-6.2....very very very very important!!!!! My Most important worry!!!! but with FN products and tap water just mix, ph @5.8 and 3 days later readjust and top off anyways!!!! Super easy......

I use only...I repeat...only Floranova grow during veg at the bottles recommendations, I like the 5/ml/gal method!!!! for younginz I dilute the solution starting at 150 ppms and work up!

For Flowering.........when I change my (25 gal rez) nutes to flowering I want my ppms to be the same as before i changed it...so....I add the HH + MOAB first, then add the FNB @ 5ml/gal tell the desired ppm's!

Days 1-14.........Floranova bloom @ 5ml/gal & 2 very full caps of hammerhead + 1 teaspoon of MOAB/ per 25 gallons.........as they drink I use the 5ml/gal recipe to top off.....adding only HH every other feed @ 2 full caps!

REZ CHANGE

Days 15-28.....FNB 5ml/gal + HH 2 caps+ every other top off

REZ CHANGE

Days 29-42.....FNB 5ml/gal + HH 2 caps+ every other top off

REZ CHANGE

Days 43-49.....FNB 5ml/gal + HH 2 caps+ every other top off

REZ CHANGE

Days 50-63.....1 teaspoon MOAB + 2 caps HH + FNB 2.5 ml/gal

REZ CHANGE

Day 64........... I run clearex at 5ml/gal for a day(flood & drain tables(5x15 mins/12hrs)

REZ CHANGE

Days 65-70..... PH'd 5.8 tap water..............sometimes I throw a little Flornectar in the flush 5-10ml/gal

HOPE THIS HELPS...........

KUSH

kushluvr

kushluvr

Update.....day 49!!!

I ran into a couple of issues.....everything has been perfect till now:evilgrin0040:

All a sudden the temps here got warmer and I left the heater on....ooops! it got about 88-89....SHIT! oh well... whats one day! plus i over feed them again!:worried

and..

I think I have the beginning stages of some form of pythium!!! some roots are exposed and they have algae on them, i need bigger pots for the next run!

IMG 1645
IMG 1648
IMG 1644
IMG 1643
EL APACHE

EL APACHE

Kush, you are going to have some KILL weed my friend! When do u harvest? Can't wait to see the pics of the finished product..........

kushluvr

kushluvr

Kush, you are going to have some KILL weed my friend! When do u harvest? Can't wait to see the pics of the finished product..........

Thanks bro...

how yours doin? get those bugs? I love neem oil with a little pro tekt!!! Dr Doom spray foggers between each grow!!!!!

I harvest in 18 days....:rollj::rollj::rollj::rollj::rollj::rollj::rollj:...ooohhh yeahhh!:party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042:

Top Bottom