• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Moved em
The clones are not in the bathroom no mo
I moved them to the spare room upstairs this morning.
The larger ones did not like it at all lol.
Might have to put a hummy in there and I have to
repot the two larger ones but will wait till they recover from the move.
They are starting to flower :)
A house full eh? Some on the toilet, some in the tub, some in the spare room, a few in the basement and the rest outside...lol.......I need a bigger barn.....or any barn at all would be nice, A barn with a sunroof....lol.....ya I'm smokin

kuwl

kuwl

A house full eh? Some on the toilet, some in the tub, some in the spare room, a few in the basement and the rest outside...lol.......I need a bigger barn.....or any barn at all would be nice, A barn with a sunroof....lol.....ya I'm smokin
I'm gonna have to buy another shed just to have a place to put my grow tents and lights and stuff.

Dam, I wanted to use cloth pots for the clones but forgot to order the 3 gal ones, so will use the Plastic 3 gal
my wife brings home from the drug store she works at. The one plant in the back is doing so well in that pot,
maybe the best one of the bunch. So I guess no worries until tomorrow, then it's transplant time.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This is the Introduce Yourself section please start a new thread in the correct section, thank you.

kuwl

kuwl

OK everything all straight now :)
Sorry I was in the wrong place but didn't know and it took 2 yrs for them to catch me, lol
Thanx for the quick fix and attention, you guys are great!
I been here awhile now and it's like a bunch of grower friends in here always helping out.
Thanks again,
Kuwlpapa

Re-poted the clones today in 3 gal plastic pots, plus fed some in the tent with Flawless Finnish.
I am pretty sure I got a week to 10 days left, the tri's are half cloudy so I'm close.
Everything going so good I forgot to scope em lol.

The AP's are bulking up too.
I will have to empty the tank and wash it out, then add the FF and PH it.

After I almost had a meltdown this morning, cause I am old and crotchity, I took some more pic's
2 are in their final 3 gal pots, the other 2 are in 1 gal pots for now.

IMG 3551

IMG 3552

My bud's are not as frosty as I think they should be, I can only hope they get more in the week ahead.
I do a lil stearing like reducing light and temp just a little bit tho.
Temp in the 77° range and light in bout 47k lux RH 38%-40%
Heres some close ups of some of the buds.
Sometimes they look better in the pic than how I see them in rl

IMG 3553

IMG 3555

IMG 3556

kuwl

kuwl

I spend a lot of time down in the cellar fussing over them, checking to see if
I can make it better or seeing what changes occur from day to day 😁
I think if the tent was big enough I would stay in there longer lol
My back won't let me tho so I stay as long as I can.
I'm adding 2 extra hours to the lights on cycle and maybe add another 2 hrs in a day or two.
Something about what Bugbee said in one of his vids I guess.
I was reading Steamroller's page and it was mentioned.
I am always looking for some new way to get better results.

After checking the tent today at 8+ wks I see some of the plants doing better than others.
Must be the strain idk. It's getting closer to chop time!
No more feeding!
One DP in the back, in the 3 gal plastic pot is my star.
She looks good and when I looped the buds, they look like they should, frosty.
The others don't come close.
But the AP's are going to bring in a large crop for me as they are so full with so many branches.
They are getting in the way of each other lol.

I was dreading this but seems I will have to empty the AP tank and clean it out
in order to feed with PH water and FF as the AP plants are not taking in as much water.
Slowed down quite a bit.

DP in back of the tent

IMG 3564
IMG 3558
IMG 3560
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I spend a lot of time down in the cellar fussing over them, checking to see if
I can make it better or seeing what changes occur from day to day 😁
I think if the tent was big enough I would stay in there longer lol
My back won't let me tho so I stay as long as I can.
I'm adding 2 extra hours to the lights on cycle and maybe add another 2 hrs in a day or two.
Something about what Bugbee said in one of his vids I guess.
I was reading Steamroller's page and it was mentioned.
I am always looking for some new way to get better results.

After checking the tent today at 8+ wks I see some of the plants doing better than others.
Must be the strain idk. It's getting closer to chop time!
No more feeding!
One DP in the back, in the 3 gal plastic pot is my star.
She looks good and when I looped the buds, they look like they should, frosty.
The others don't come close.
But the AP's are going to bring in a large crop for me as they are so full with so many branches.
They are getting in the way of each other lol.

I was dreading this but seems I will have to empty the AP tank and clean it out
in order to feed with PH water and FF as the AP plants are not taking in as much water.
Slowed down quite a bit.

DP in back of the tent
Spending hours in the cellar lol I know what you mean, I'm all comfy in my basement grow, My smoke a good chair & I've an old computer win 7 still works fine, I've got tunes on for the plants and me. I have a 12hr+ list of songs and albums I play on a loop. Its starting to get old though I can only listen to Riders on the storm so many times in a day then done, its on now I need a new play list lol.....

Its nice and warm in there now with my old trusty 1000w hps is running and with some in bloom others just turning, ah well my haven smells great right now.

kuwl

kuwl

Spending hours in the cellar lol I know what you mean, I'm all comfy in my basement grow, My smoke a good chair & I've an old computer win 7 still works fine, I've got tunes on for the plants and me. I have a 12hr+ list of songs and albums I play on a loop. Its starting to get old though I can only listen to Riders on the storm so many times in a day then done, its on now I need a new play list lol.....

Its nice and warm in there now with my old trusty 1000w hps is running and with some in bloom others just turning, ah well my haven smells great right now.
Ya I got the tunes playin on a radio all day in the tent 97 rock lol
My grandkids used to say they wish the cannabis smell would come in a cologne 😂

Dam lost my lux meter, looked everywhere 3x and no where to be found.
Maybe I will run into it one day but if not will have to order another,

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Dam lost my lux meter, looked everywhere 3x and no where to be found.
Maybe I will run into it one day but if not will have to order another,
Time for a clean up, It happens to me all the time so I start cleaning and putting things back in their place and oh shit there it is. Right in front of my eyes usually.

I couldn't find my ladder I knew it didn't walk away but I couldn't find it,,,I said to myself I need another pair of eye's looking for it....no sooner had the thought passed through my brain there it was right where I couldn't see it standing in between 2 tools......fk me some times things get lost right in front of me...lol

steamroller

steamroller

I think the Dr. is genius when it comes to lighting.Think of what it takes to own Apogee and understand all there is to light at his level.
I know I don't understand that completely or confidently !
I immediately thought he was on to something when he said if anything the plant will do better with more light before harvest as opposed to the black out of however many days some do .
More light for sure the way I see it also .
Thanks for checking out my thread .
Glad we all got this moved after it was closed .✌️

sportyridr

sportyridr

I think the Dr. is genius when it comes to lighting.Think of what it takes to own Apogee and understand all there is to light at his level.
I know I don't understand that completely or confidently !
I immediately thought he was on to something when he said if anything the plant will do better with more light before harvest as opposed to the black out of however many days some do .
More light for sure the way I see it also .
Thanks for checking out my thread .
Glad we all got this moved after it was closed .✌️

do you guys have the direct link to that video?...I know it's on the Apogee utube but there's alot of vids there to sort thru....

HighRootz

HighRootz

Tell the grandkids to bottle the essential oils of a skunk ass and add fresh pine needles, some dug up earth from under a 500yr old Redwood and a handful of berries(berry of their choice). Dilute with the waters of Lake Minnetonka, spritz lightly and they'll be turning heads everywhere🤣

steamroller

steamroller

do you guys have the direct link to that video?...I know it's on the Apogee utube but there's alot of vids there to sort thru....
It is the bottom video .37 minutes in they discus the bro science behind darkness before harvest .
Thanks to @Shaded_One for posting it . 💪

I found it !

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It is the bottom video .37 minutes in they discus the bro science behind darkness before harvest .
Just because it is common does not mean it is correct. Love that guy.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Thanks Mr. Roller & Shaded...

I think this is the one, starting around 4 minutes.

Thanks as well Moe!

kuwl

kuwl

Time for a clean up, It happens to me all the time so I start cleaning and putting things back in their place and oh shit there it is. Right in front of my eyes usually.

I couldn't find my ladder I knew it didn't walk away but I couldn't find it,,,I said to myself I need another pair of eye's looking for it....no sooner had the thought passed through my brain there it was right where I couldn't see it standing in between 2 tools......fk me some times things get lost right in front of me...lol
Poltergiest man it a fkn poltergiest!!!

kuwl

kuwl

Thanks all that is some good stuff
I believe I have a week to go before chop, trying some different things this time.
More light hrs, less intense and slightly cooler, plus using Zyme and Flawless Finish.
I'm also adding 1/2 tsp per gal of Pro Tekt, not sure why just going with it.
I think I forget more than I remember but I do read a lot of threads to get dif opinions and methods.
The trick is to sort them out and figure which is best to use or what combo to use.

Before moving inside I grew 4 plants out in my garden, they grew 6' an I ended up with 9.5 oz. after one was stolen.
I started with 2 tarps a fan and a 900w Phlizon burple light w/built in fans!

Blast from the past lmao
Putting the kid to work
IMG 20181015 130404

Me so happy 😅

Copy of IMG 20181015 152341

Copy of IMG 20181015 155106

kuwl

kuwl

60 days IF
Man the plants are getting heavy 😁
I was checking the AP's today and seen one not getting nutes,
I checked the valve and no flow.
Took it apart cleaned it and working fine now. Whew!
Guess I should not have put in the Re-Charge in the batch of nutes last week,
in fact that was the last nutes they got. Now it's mostly PH water.
Dirtied up the water and got it stuck. It was a quick fix, all's well now.

Last night I added 1.5 hrs to each end of light on time, we'll see what happens.

Today they looked more like they should, hardening up and puffing out.
One GG is almost ready any day now. The others are getting closer.
The AP's are so heavy they are falling over.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
60 days IF
Man the plants are getting heavy 😁
I was checking the AP's today and seen one not getting nutes,
I checked the valve and no flow.
Took it apart cleaned it and working fine now. Whew!
Guess I should not have put in the Re-Charge in the batch of nutes last week,
in fact that was the last nutes they got. Now it's mostly PH water.
Dirtied up the water and got it stuck. It was a quick fix, all's well now.

Last night I added 1.5 hrs to each end of light on time, we'll see what happens.

Today they looked more like they should, hardening up and puffing out.
One GG is almost ready any day now. The others are getting closer.
The AP's are so heavy they are falling over.
Time to use more yoyo's.

Top Bottom