Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

Day 72
My patience is wearing thin lol
They still look like it might be another week.
Checking them out with the loop every other day.
Waiting for amber to show up is like watching a pot of water, waiting for it to boil.
I did chop one down, a smaller one that I seen some amber, enought to say, it's ready.
Hanging in the cellar with temp at 68° and RH at 44%.
Took a bunch of pic's, maybe I'll see something that I missed in the tent.

IMG 3633
IMG 3659
IMG 3654
IMG 3647
IMG 3644
IMG 3641
IMG 3639
IMG 3636
IMG 3637
IMG 3656
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Patience is key...my last took 12...It was worth it to wait it out...smoke keeps me buzzed for a long time...
Patience you say......I have very little, I chop and burn early, I'm usually so desperate for smoke I can't let them ripen. past 10 weeks. I'm burning up an oz in 6 days...if...I ration myself.... I just like to smoke & when I got It I Smoke it....

I've been growing steady for years and I keep running out......My wife is now eating the bottom half in the form of chocolates So I need to up my game to stay on top of it........This growing 3-4-5 plants just doesn't cut it any more, I keep chasing my tail....

There goes the electric bill....I'd been hoping the led lights would lower my bill...looks like they're now an addon to the hps cuz them alone won't do it.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Day 72
My patience is wearing thin lol
They still look like it might be another week.
Checking them out with the loop every other day.
Waiting for amber to show up is like watching a pot of water, waiting for it to boil.
I did chop one down, a smaller one that I seen some amber, enought to say, it's ready.
Hanging in the cellar with temp at 68° and RH at 44%.
Took a bunch of pic's, maybe I'll see something that I missed in the tent.
Nice heavy looking buds, Day 72 wow I need more of that P word. My wife has been saying that for years, specially in traffic...

sportyridr

sportyridr

Patience you say......I have very little, I chop and burn early, I'm usually so desperate for smoke I can't let them ripen. past 10 weeks. I'm burning up an oz in 6 days...if...I ration myself.... I just like to smoke & when I got It I Smoke it....

I've been growing steady for years and I keep running out......My wife is now eating the bottom half in the form of chocolates So I need to up my game to stay on top of it........This growing 3-4-5 plants just doesn't cut it any more, I keep chasing my tail....

There goes the electric bill....I'd been hoping the led lights would lower my bill...looks like they're now an addon to the hps cuz them alone won't do it.
I have none of those issues so I wait 😁🙂

kuwl

kuwl

Here's the GH girls they doing alright in the hot sun,
to hot to keep them in the GH so I give em some air.
At 7pm they go back in the GH and it gets closed up for the night,
bout 80° in there at that time, daytime high's are bout 117° in there.
They oil heater kicks in at 8pm to keep them warm at night bout 64°.

IMG 3660
sportyridr

sportyridr

Ya I hear ya I usually chop to early, not gonna this time round 😎
Hope the waiting gets easier with more grows...lol...I jest of course...nobody likes to wait but the end results are so much better.

I'll sneak a few low buds if I have to. I always have tincture or trim, now some nice hash thanks to @GNick55 so never totally out of thc in some form anymore 🙂

Your gh plants will take off with these nice days this week.

kuwl

kuwl

Hey guys I have a problem!! 🤪

I don't know what to do !!

It's a big problem too!!

I will give you a hint 😁

It's in my tent in the cellar but I don't know how!!

My My My I shit you not this morning I was unzipping the opening to the tent.
I kinda seen something fall in.
My eyes arnt to good so didn't quit see it clearly.
But after a few moments.........................I focused on what it was?????????
You got to be kidding me....................
So I took a short vid and a couple of pic's to prove I am not out of my mind bat shit crazy!
Please Explain this to me roflmao 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it was humping my buds

What a Buzzzzzzz

IMG 3661
IMG 3664
sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey guys I have a problem!! 🤪

I don't know what to do !!

It's a big problem too!!

I will give you a hint 😁

It's in my tent in the cellar but I don't know how!!

My My My I shit you not this morning I was unzipping the opening to the tent.
I kinda seen something fall in.
My eyes arnt to good so didn't quit see it clearly.
But after a few moments.........................I focused on what it was?????????
You got to be kidding me....................
So I took a short vid and a couple of pic's to prove I am not out of my mind bat shit crazy!
Please Explain this to me roflmao 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it was humping my buds

What a Buzzzzzzz

I had a bee in the tent last fall...saw him once then never saw him again...I think the plants ate him 🤔🤯😉🔥

kuwl

kuwl

Fri 13 go figure
And besides a bumble bee getting in my tent
We now have a black kitten and black an white one too!
My Wife seen a neighbors kid across the street kicking a bin
with the lid closed and had these 2 kittens in it. WOW she went off
on him, lol took the kittens too!
Told his mom when she got home form work and mom gave the kid a good azz whippin.
Said she didn't want the kittens back, so we got em and they are very lucky cats.
When we get a pet they are family, so these 2 (one boy one girl) hit the jackpot to live with us.
They gonna get spoiled, lol and my wife's dog Coco don't hardly mind the newcomers.
Pic's when they get used to us.

Update on Bumble Bee: can't find it, either stoned out of it's gord or went thru the exhaust.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Fri 13 go figure
Told his mom when she got home form work and mom gave the kid a good azz whippin.
Said she didn't want the kittens back, so we got em and they are very lucky cats.
When we get a pet they are family, so these 2 (one boy one girl) hit the jackpot to live with us.
They gonna get spoiled, lol and my wife's dog Coco don't hardly mind the newcomers.

Update on Bumble Bee: can't find it, either stoned out of it's gord or went thru the exhaust.
Cats are a lot of fun, specially 2 of them together. Buddies.....they need a friend with them for wrestling, chasing tails & friendship. Without it they're just not as playful & fun to watch.......Family is right, we care more for our pets than for most people we know.

I've built them a catio..a 4 story condo a 6 foot wire reel wrapped in fencing a 50ft wire & run and a 20 x 12' fenced deck run all linked together that they can access 24/7 through cat doors.....spoiled is all they know....They live in a home with no no's , other than scratching the couch they go where they want.....we lost the battle of keeping them off the counters & tables but we're much happier with them than without...

sportyridr

sportyridr

Fri 13 go figure

Was good of you guys to take the kitties in. Shame about the kid 😞

kuwl

kuwl

Week 11 - Day 77
I took a look at the plants again today and I am pretty sure 2 were done.
Chopped and hung them. One small Gorilla Glue, the larger was a Durban Poison like the first one I chopped.

I hung all 3 in the Bathroom for now where it's 64° an RH of 40%.

Had a cold, rainy snap here, with lows in the low 40's and a high of 60 give or take a degree.
Hummy up too! Cellar is ranging from 50 to 60% even with humidifier running full time.
Getting a 2 gal bucket of water a day.
It's starting to go down today, down to 48%.

Green House is working good for this cold snap.
I still have to turn on the oil heater at night to keep it around 68-70°.
When it gets to hot in there I take them out into the sunny fresh air, along the fence.

The other plants are doing ok but sure taking their time.
My whole schedule is topsey turvy with me going from totally knowing
what I am doing like with a plan and everything written down.
Too wtf is going on and throwing all my notes out the window, lol.
Starting to adjust the nutrient intake because of the extended grow time.
At bout 500 PPM of Bloom/Zyme
They might get one more feed before they are done.
I think I had one grow that went 11 weeks but never 12.

Day 77 pic's

DP
IMG 3667

IMG 3668

GG
IMG 3669

IMG 3671

5 left
IMG 3681

Hanging Out
IMG 3684

New Members ofo Our Family
Shady (Bl) n Tiger? (Bl-Wh) update: Both Males!
IMG 3682

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Week 11 - Day 77
I took a look at the plants again today and I am pretty sure 2 were done.
Chopped and hung them. One small Gorilla Glue, the larger was a Durban Poison like the first one I chopped.

I hung all 3 in the Bathroom for now where it's 64° an RH of 40%.

Had a cold, rainy snap here, with lows in the low 40's and a high of 60 give or take a degree.
Hummy up too! Cellar is ranging from 50 to 60% even with humidifier running full time.
Getting a 2 gal bucket of water a day.
It's starting to go down today, down to 48%.

Green House is working good for this cold snap.
I still have to turn on the oil heater at night to keep it around 68-70°.
When it gets to hot in there I take them out into the sunny fresh air, along the fence.

The other plants are doing ok but sure taking their time.
My whole schedule is topsey turvy with me going from totally knowing
what I am doing like with a plan and everything written down.
Too wtf is going on and throwing all my notes out the window, lol.
Starting to adjust the nutrient intake because of the extended grow time.
At bout 500 PPM of Bloom/Zyme
They might get one more feed before they are done.
I think I had one grow that went 11 weeks but never 12.

Day 77 pic's

DP
View attachment 1245782
View attachment 1245783

GG
View attachment 1245784
View attachment 1245785

5 left
View attachment 1245786

Hanging Out
View attachment 1245788

New Members ofo Our Family
Shady (Bl) n Tiger? (Bl-Wh) update: Both Males!
View attachment 1245787
Looking good man! you'll have some nice smoke there. Is patients something you get with age? I haven't got much I'm just wondering if it just comes on you like a rush.....all of a sudden I'll get the P word? You have a couple of years on me I'm just thinking out loud.....

I'll take the black one, he'd fit in perfectly here. Wife says no more cats but she'd have a hard time saying no to the little black guy.....Tuxedo's cute too but partial to black cats.

Cats on tree
kuwl

kuwl

Looking good man! you'll have some nice smoke there. Is patients something you get with age? I haven't got much I'm just wondering if it just comes on you like a rush.....all of a sudden I'll get the P word? You have a couple of years on me I'm just thinking out loud.....

I'll take the black one, he'd fit in perfectly here. Wife says no more cats but she'd have a hard time saying no to the little black guy.....Tuxedo's cute too but partial to black cats.
Ya I see that lol but the Black one's mine lol
I'll run that name by my wife she still on the fence about a name,
my Daughter says Panda
I said Boots or Socks btw he is the most precosious one a real curious George.
I was gonna name the Black one Shadow but he is so sneeky and skittish I thought Shady is better.
They warming up to everyone nicely even the female dog Coco is taking to them like they hers.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya I see that lol but the Black one's mine lol
I'll run that name by my wife she still on the fence about a name,
my Daughter says Panda
I said Boots or Socks btw he is the most precosious one a real curious George.
I was gonna name the Black one Shadow but he is so sneeky and skittish I thought Shady is better.
They warming up to everyone nicely even the female dog Coco is taking to them like they hers.
Ours are Coal & Qnight..........the Q is silent......I figure if its going to be silent anyways I'll give him a Q ........It's an under used letter ...Who decided these arbitrary silent letters? 'm starting a movement Fk the K ...Q's rule.......When I become King....things will change....lol.....................font change?.....

kuwl

kuwl

Day 80
ME waiting for Amber LOL
IMG 0560

Naaa, I was sick with that virus yesterday
Luckly ok today, no sweat.
But was down that day with shivers, sweats, headache and no appitite.
Tested Positive and the wife was down with it couple of days earlier but she also fine now.
Doc gave her antibiotics and Pharnacy where she works gave her double so I took some too.
Really felt how old I am.
Feeling so much better today 😎
Buttttt.............still no amber, thinking Ima gonna chop Tues. no matter what
They will be 12 weeks in the flower tent by then.

Top Bottom