Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

We went to the Salvation Army store as we do from time to time. I see bargains all the time this time
I scored big and brought a 30 Qt. Darby dehumidifier for $19 it worked and looked new to me.
I looked it up when I got home and bingo!!! It is worth about $200 I needed one because of the humidity
in the fall when I start my inside grow :))))

IMG 20200227 142922
kuwl

kuwl

I am having the damdest time trying to buy seeds for the spring grow.
I guess my credit cards won't do international and payment gets declined.
I do not know how to bit coin and bank transfers are out, so I will go hunting again
for a site that I can spend another hour to search and get the seeds in my cart only to be declined again lol.

kuwl

kuwl

WOW lots of sun out today! End of winter coming fast.
The plants are going on 5th wk into flower and no problems :)

Feeding at 1000 PPM w/Botanicare Pro Grow
Temp at 82
Humidity at 47 give or take a few
No burn either

I also took some clones from them and they are about 5 weeks old and doing great.
It seems all is well and everything is going great with no problems.
I guess all the stuff I learned in here from MiMeds's Perpetual Thread and others has paid off.
Here is the latest pic.

DSCN0034
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am having the damdest time trying to buy seeds for the spring grow.
I guess my credit cards won't do international and payment gets declined.
I do not know how to bit coin and bank transfers are out, so I will go hunting again
for a site that I can spend another hour to search and get the seeds in my cart only to be declined again lol.

I have to call my bank to authorize my card for use overseas. Otherwise it gets rejected.

kuwl

kuwl

Going into 6th wk of flower and them buds are stacking up and colas looking nice too.
EC is 2.1 now with no burn I added some cal mag to the nuits this time.
So I really thought they would get much taller I have one in a 5 gal cloth pot and the other
3 in some kinda 3 gal. bucket or waste basket I brought at the $ store :) Just drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom.
Fatter buds More buds and they starting to smell so I might be in the market for a charcoal filter or 2.
I have my tent vented out with a 4 in exhaust fan that exits at the top of my room window (2nd floor into the alley).
The bottom vent I use for passive intake air flow. If the smell starts to exit and permeate the spare room
I will have to close off the tent vent and install another fan that will suck air into the tent. But the next fan and duct will be 6 inch and will swap out and switch around the 4 inch to do the sucking in and 6 inch for exhaust.
Bummer I ran out of product lol oh well $10 a gr. the good news is I don't smoke much 8gr last me a month :)
IWifey brought me a pack of CBD smokes and I got these CBD buds to roll from my daughter to help with pain.

IMG 20200308 133523
Smokes
kuwl

kuwl

Not much smell although my nose don't work so good at my age lol
But I seen exceptional tri's when looking through my vivosun jewelers loupe
https://www.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-Illu...8070&sprefix=vivosun+magnifier,aps,155&sr=8-1
works good and I like the built in light.
Anywho I got my twin Marshydro TS1000 lights at 19 inches above the girls.
The leaves are usually at 77° but sometimes goes up to 86° don't know why.
They are at 6 weeks now so here some pics.

DSCN0041
DSCN0042
DSCN0043
DSCN0040
DSCN0044
DSCN0047
kuwl

kuwl

So now it is just a matter of fattening these puppies up :)
I took off a few leaves they looked like a burn started so I think I am getting close to max nuites.
I will be at 1200 PPM next water I put some potash from some wood I burned in my firepit
and also a dose of Cal/Mag the last time I fed them.. Trying to get max yield of course lol
Well hope I am doing everything right as this my first full grow since I screwed up the Autos.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Looks like you've been doing it forever, not like it's your fourth grow!

kuwl

kuwl

About the plants, in pic 1 an 2 (above ^), the front 2 are hollands hope
I got them for my outside grow but so many seeds failed I had to use them.
The one on the right, in the black 5 gal cloth pot, was in veg 6 weeks before the flip, the one on the right, in the white plastic waste basket, was 5 wks in veg before flipping so as you see is shorter with less bud. The 2 in the back are from a clone I got from a buddy so don't know the strain but they are gangly things lol
but the buds go all the way down the stalk and as pics 3, 4 an 5 show the colas are nice 🤓
I am pretty sure the one in the back on the right in the blue pot is a 5 week veg also but seems the same as the one on the right. I got the pots at the $ store and just drills some holes in the bottom. Notice the tops are wider than the bottoms.
I did some training of them to make them same height from light or they would have been a foot higher than the HH.

Madbud

Madbud

Nice looking girls. Lots of ways to start seeds, some soak in water overnight til they sink, others wet paper towels but i germinate half inch deep in solo cups of happy frog or mg seedling/cutting mix. Put the cup inside a coffee can as an incubator, then in front of a steam radiator. Takes 48 hours.
Dont show that laser gizmo to a cat or dog, dogs want to chase it constantly, really addictive.

kuwl

kuwl

Nice looking girls. Lots of ways to start seeds, some soak in water overnight til they sink, others wet paper towels but i germinate half inch deep in solo cups of happy frog or mg seedling/cutting mix. Put the cup inside a coffee can as an incubator, then in front of a steam radiator. Takes 48 hours.
Dont show that laser gizmo to a cat or dog, dogs want to chase it constantly, really addictive.

They were bad seeds, I tried all the methods on 18 seeds and the ones you see are the only ones that popped.
2 seeds from a clone from last harvest and 2 from a co. I ordered from popped, 2 more germed but ended up males.
Wet Coffee filter on a saucer on my cable box 77° with another soucer to cover it was the only one to produce germs.
I tried ffof in solo cup on warmer mat 77° then another at 72°, the seed in a glass of water and maybe a couple of others I dunno but none worked except the cable box one lol.

But I did take my wifes temp with it yesterday when she got sick and was 98.2° pneumonia I think but no fever.

Madbud

Madbud

They were bad seeds, I tried all the methods on 18 seeds and the ones you see are the only ones that popped.
2 seeds from a clone from last harvest and 2 from a co. I ordered from popped, 2 more germed but ended up males.
Wet Coffee filter on a saucer on my cable box 77° with another soucer to cover it was the only one to produce germs.
I tried ffof in solo cup on warmer mat 77° then another at 72°, the seed in a glass of water and maybe a couple of others I dunno but none worked except the cable box one lol.

But I did take my wifes temp with it yesterday when she got sick and was 98.2° pneumonia I think but no fever.
Tried that on my wife, she chased it like the dog😆🐩

kuwl

kuwl

I guess New York State shut down any form of european money transfer so no more seeds for me ☹ but on the bright side I called a guy to get a $40 bag an as we talked he mentioned he had too many clones and was going to throw them out lol so I took 6 off his hands for free plus he knows another guy that has the same problem 😜🤣
He brought them over the same night and the roots were over a foot long like he had them in a hydroponics set up. So I put them in 1 gal pots for now and keeping them in veg for the next week in the burple 2x3 tent, they in bad shape as he had them in a small box area and they look rough. He said they were 8 weeks old lol.

kuwl

kuwl

This is pretty exciting to me but for the fact I cannot buy them lmao

25% THC in an auto flower WOW

I am not sure how much more time till harvest but now is the time I usually fk up lol
So maybe time to order that scope cam so I can post some micro shots of them beautiful buds n tri's

The PH is 6.2 to 6.5
Nuites by Botanicare pro grow @ 1200 PPM (the last feeding)
Temp is a steady 82°
Humidity is at 42%
12 weeks into grow
Going into the 7th week since the flip
I noticed about 1/16th an inch of the leaf tips are showing brown (expected)
I used some wood ash on top of the soil and
used a dose of Sal/Mag the last watering
Watering every 4 days (picking up pots to feel weight also check with meter for dummies lol
MarsHydro twin TS1000 LED's for light @ 19" above plants (I got scared and raised them to 24" afraid I might burn off the Tri's)

So that said I am feeding tomorrow morning I am first flushing them with plain PH'ed water to clean out all the old nuites
then replenish with fresh batch of nuites @ 1100 (down a bit) with some Cal/Mag also.

I figure 8 to 10 wks after the flip depending on strain I guess but all tri's are clear right now.
Meanwhile I am getting great exercise running up and down stairs. (plants are on 2nd floor)

Top Bottom