Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

Sounds like you need to find a young lad that wants to work for weed. I'm sure your wife doesn't mind as long as there are no "happy endings" 😱 😄 😆😎
You would not believe how lazy kids are these days!
My own 27 yr old knows i grow and won't lift a finger to help in any way, he in Florida now and the 21 yr old don't smoke and he just found out about pussy so he's done for the count lol.
The last one, ol' Grandpa was the one to help out but he died on me.

kuwl

kuwl

I commend you sir 👏💪, that is the biggest tank I have seen. Usually they are about 1/2 that size from my travels.

Looks like your gaining on her...you'll have to throw a party down there when it's gone. Ya know put some plywood down for a dance floor, get the boys from the band...roll a few doobies 😆🤣😅

Hopefully you can get those two close to the finish line. Looks like yesterday was our last warm weather hurrah here. It's all blah til spring 🙃
Ya the warm azz Sept was the thing that held back my plants from flowering but they are doind good now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sounds like you need to find a young lad that wants to work for weed. I'm sure your wife doesn't mind as long as there are no "happy endings" 😱 😄 😆😎
Not many young folks around these parts, and the kids here are so GLB warming, environmentally brainwashed & Xbox addled, using a shovel & pick would be confusing and too much like work.....You know what they say here is......... if your sweating its your body crying and telling you to stop, rest and Instagram,Facebook or Twitter......😆

kuwl

kuwl

That's a major chore that one....I've a hole in my back yard that needs to be dealt with I've been putting off and off and off its gotta be done come freezing and Its getting close now.....We both got some work to do my friend....................I've got a bad neck now too....stiff all day every day a fkin pain in the neck...............lots of weed and Yesterday I got a massage from a real hot young redhead........WOW .....Dr. ordered too..1 hr of pain lol that felt so good.......... I proposed to the girl but she's taken....my wife would understand...lol.........I booked another but she's busy for another 2 weeks...no doubt......at $75 a crack...lol......I could go broke real fast......

Not many young folks around these parts, and the kids here are so GLB warming, environmentally brainwashed & Xbox addled, using a shovel & pick would be confusing and too much like work.....You know what they say here is......... if your sweating its your body crying and telling you to stop, rest and Instagram,Facebook or Twitter......😆
Got some more work done on the tank but ran out of blades.
I ordered some but won't be here till Sun but that's ok cause wifey don't like the noise when she's home from work on the week ends.

kuwl

kuwl

GD Diry and Tired!
Finished the tank today 😀
I got the new lenox blades Sat. but had to wait till my wife
went back to work, lol, she don't like the noise.

1st cut the piece bent over and bent my blade with it.
The cost of working alone.

The very next cut the piece fell straight down, like a guiliotine and cut the cord to the sawzall.
Blew the breaker too! Thank god I didn't get electocuted ⚡👀.

Fixed the cut cord, Switched on the breaker but still no power!!
Dam, that breaker was put in for the extra outlet I was using for the freezer and the saw.
So breaker is broke too.

Made the final 3 cuts and I was done.
Hauled the heavy metal outside by the back of the house.
Cleaning the messy room tomorrow, I did enough for one day.

Now I have to get someone to put in a new breaker and might as well put in 2 more
for the extra room I now have. But finding a guy to do it will take time.
No one wants to work or they want to much $.

GH plants looking good 😎
I put a oil heater in there to keep temps @ bout 60°
Gonna put a small fan in there for when weather and temp drops.

Panda is OK but cuts a wide bearth around Skai when going past her lol.

Here's some pic's
I know it's a mess but shop vac, broom, pail of soap an water
plus some paint should help make it a good space for growing.

IMG 3894
IMG 3897
IMG 3899
IMG 3900
IMG 3901
IMG 3902
IMG 3903
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
GD Diry and Tired!

The very next cut the piece fell straight down, like a guiliotine and cut the cord to the sawzall.

Dam, that breaker was put in for the extra outlet I was using for the freezer and the saw.
So breaker is broke too.

Now I have to get someone to put in a new breaker and might as well put in 2 more

GH plants looking good 😎

Here's some pic's
Hey I'm glad to hear you got it out....Big dirty job...If you didn't have a couple of mishaps I'd be in the wrong company, they seem to go hand and foot with my chores.....Did you see my washing machine BBQ by chance?...........

Replacing a breaker isn't that hard to do, I could talk you through it if you are at all comfortable taking the old one out.....First try turning the breaker all the way off then all the way on again...sometimes you need to reset them by clicking them all the way off then on.... There's really only one wire attached to the screw on the breaker and depending on the breakers, some bolt in some click in but I think most house panel just click in an out. If the breaker is off when you install it there won't be any arcing from the load to worry about......I have an old fuse panel or I could show you on mine how to replace them....

sportyridr

sportyridr

GD Diry and Tired!

So breaker is broke too.

GH plants looking good 😎

Here's some pic's

Congrats getting that monster outta there...

kuwl

kuwl

Hey I'm glad to hear you got it out....Big dirty job...If you didn't have a couple of mishaps I'd be in the wrong company, they seem to go hand and foot with my chores.....Did you see my washing machine BBQ by chance?...........

Replacing a breaker isn't that hard to do, I could talk you through it if you are at all comfortable taking the old one out.....First try turning the breaker all the way off then all the way on again...sometimes you need to reset them by clicking them all the way off then on.... There's really only one wire attached to the screw on the breaker and depending on the breakers, some bolt in some click in but I think most house panel just click in an out. If the breaker is off when you install it there won't be any arcing from the load to worry about......I have an old fuse panel or I could show you on mine how to replace them....
I'd like to see that done. I've replaced wall switches and outlets with the power on with no problems, my dad taught me how to do that when I was a teen.
Once I touched ground and got a shock and my dad laughed his ass off. Lessoned learned lol.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'd like to see that done. I've replaced wall switches and outlets with the power on with no problems, my dad taught me how to do that when I was a teen.
Once I touched ground and got a shock and my dad laughed his ass off. Lessoned learned lol.
If you have a main disconect and a couple of flash lights you could just shut it all down and replace the breaker with everything cold. You still should test it for power though even with the main flipped off. Breakers just pop out once the panel cover is removed and once you've done 1 and see how they clip in and out you should be good......

.A ground only carries a load if there's a short somewhere, if you're getting tagged off the ground you have a problem somewhere and that should be looked at.....If you touch your faucet & feel a tingle you need an electrician to track down the faulty wiring......If you do decide to do it make sure you are not grounded.

I have a piece of 1" thick high density foam from my sons Karate days I stand on in front of the panel...plywood or something to get your feet off the ground....

Another tip is if you are touching something iffy and you might get shocked. If you touch it with your right hand then lift your left foot off the ground before touching it so the current doesn't flow across your heart if it is hot and you are grounded. Same thing if you're left handed and touch something your unsure of with your left hand then you lift your right foot. The current takes the most direct path to ground saving you from a heart attack if doesn't through it.

kuwl

kuwl

If you have a main disconect and a couple of flash lights you could just shut it all down and replace the breaker with everything cold. You still should test it for power though even with the main flipped off. Breakers just pop out once the panel cover is removed and once you've done 1 and see how they clip in and out you should be good......

.A ground only carries a load if there's a short somewhere, if you're getting tagged off the ground you have a problem somewhere and that should be looked at.....If you touch your faucet & feel a tingle you need an electrician to track down the faulty wiring......If you do decide to do it make sure you are not grounded.

I have a piece of 1" thick high density foam from my sons Karate days I stand on in front of the panel...plywood or something to get your feet off the ground....

Another tip is if you are touching something iffy and you might get shocked. If you touch it with your right hand then lift your left foot off the ground before touching it so the current doesn't flow across your heart if it is hot and you are grounded. Same thing if you're left handed and touch something your unsure of with your left hand then you lift your right foot. The current takes the most direct path to ground saving you from a heart attack if doesn't through it.
Ya I checked it, flipped on and off a couple of times. I have a voltage checker that lights when there is power.
It's dead, I will have to buy one or 3 before i can do it but first gonna look at some utubes.
Guess I should have nosed in there when they installed it to see how it is done. 👀

Found this, seems simple enough, gotta be carefull tho.

Last edited:
kuwl

kuwl

Cold Weather is here.
Between 47° - 39° Today.
Pretty much the same all week but no snow yet!
Then Later this week it goes back up to 70°
That makes it hard to control the GH temps.
Right now it's at about 70° in the daytime and 57° at night,
I got the oil heater in there with a 6" oc fan movin air with
the door and hatch closed at night and slightly open in the day.

The plants are doing ok considering street lights, cars going by and my porch light
that my wife needs on so she can see, when she leaves for work, in the dark mornings.
I covered the porch end of the GH with a blackout tarp to help with that.
They are getting some cola's :) and some smell to them 😄
I feed them 750 PPM of Botanicare Pure Blend Grow but ran out so now it's Dyna-Gro product.
I also throw in some Liquid Karma and once in awhile some Cal-Mag.
Still looks like 2 or 3 weeks away and things should get real sketchy around here by then.
At least I'm getting some use out of the GH besides as a storage area lol

Finally made some canna-butter with coconut oil and lecithin.
I'm gonna use it in fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookies!
I only have some gummies left and I get a lil nausium in the morning after eating one.
I would rather have brownies or cookies lol.

I am getting no where with the breakers lol
I got my mechanic dude to say he will do it for me but he is busy busy.
Not sure when that will happen, I will have to wait an see.
No numbers on the breaker that i can see but he says there will be numbers somewhere on there.
And not sure if that 2 slot space for the 2 extra breakers is wired or not. He asked me and idk.
Until he looks at it and we get the supplies needed I'm at a stand still.
Guess I will keep busy with painting and insulation in the cellar room for now,

Here some pic's of plants and breaker box w/o cover.
Also nice pic of cat's looking at dog lol.
Skia is looking for squirrels and Panda n Shady looking for birds.

IMG 3912
IMG 3913
IMG 3914
IMG 3915
IMG 3905
IMG 3906
IMG 3908
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Cold Weather is here.
Between 47° - 39° Today.
Pretty much the same all week but no snow yet!
Then Later this week it goes back up to 70°
That makes it hard to control the GH temps.
Right now it's at about 70° in the daytime and 57° at night,
I got the oil heater in there with a 6" oc fan movin air with
the door and hatch closed at night and slightly open in the day.

The plants are doing ok considering street lights, cars going by and my porch light
that my wife needs on so she can see, when she leaves for work, in the dark mornings.
I covered the porch end of the GH with a blackout tarp to help with that.
They are getting some cola's :) and some smell to them 😄
I feed them 750 PPM of Botanicare Pure Blend Grow but ran out so now it's Dyna-Gro product.
I also throw in some Liquid Karma and once in awhile some Cal-Mag.
Still looks like 2 or 3 weeks away and things should get real sketchy around here by then.
At least I'm getting some use out of the GH besides as a storage area lol

Finally made some canna-butter with coconut oil and lecithin.
I'm gonna use it in fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookies!
I only have some gummies left and I get a lil nausium in the morning after eating one.
I would rather have brownies or cookies lol.

I am getting no where with the breakers lol
I got my mechanic dude to say he will do it for me but he is busy busy.
Not sure when that will happen, I will have to wait an see.
No numbers on the breaker that i can see but he says there will be numbers somewhere on there.
And not sure if that 2 slot space for the 2 extra breakers is wired or not. He asked me and idk.
Until he looks at it and we get the supplies needed I'm at a stand still.
Guess I will keep busy with painting and insulation in the cellar room for now,

Here some pic's of plants and breaker box w/o cover.
Also nice pic of cat's looking at dog lol.
Skia is looking for squirrels and Panda n Shady looking for birds.
it looks like you have space for 2 more circuits.....you blew the 20 amp? when the metal sliced through the cord? 2o amps gives a pretty good pop when it goes. have you had trouble with that breaker in the past? you should get more than 1 trip out of it...................but it is old so??.......

you should be running a #12 wire off it to all your plugs. you can cook the wires insulation with a continuous load on it over 15 amps on #14 wires causing shorts where staples have held the wire too tight or cut through the outer insulation all together and at junction boxes where connectors maybe too tight......

and #12 doesn't fit the 15 amp receptacles screws very well its a bit too big for the screws to tighten properly on the wire and the quick wire is too small for that #12....

don't get attached make sure you are not grounded, i've been attached and couldn't let go.....if it wasn't for the height of the bar i was attached to i would have stayed stuck but it was 4ft off the ground and my weight pulled my hand off as i fell......stupid apprentice............got the rest of the day off with pay......and i learned my lesson.......lots of shocks after that but never tied again

kuwl

kuwl

it looks like you have space for 2 more circuits.....you blew the 20 amp? when the metal sliced through the cord? 2o amps gives a pretty good pop when it goes. have you had trouble with that breaker in the past? you should get more than 1 trip out of it...................but it is old so??.......

you should be running a #12 wire off it to all your plugs. you can cook the wires insulation with a continuous load on it over 15 amps on #14 wires causing shorts where staples have held the wire too tight or cut through the outer insulation all together and at junction boxes where connectors maybe too tight......

and #12 doesn't fit the 15 amp receptacles screws very well its a bit too big for the screws to tighten properly on the wire and the quick wire is too small for that #12....

don't get attached make sure you are not grounded, i've been attached and couldn't let go.....if it wasn't for the height of the bar i was attached to i would have stayed stuck but it was 4ft off the ground and my weight pulled my hand off as i fell......stupid apprentice............got the rest of the day off with pay......and i learned my lesson.......lots of shocks after that but never tied again
Yes the 20amp was installed when we remodeled some of the house bout 10 yrs ago, I think.
I asked him to put in the 20 amp breakers cause the 15amps were tripping to much.
So all those 20 ampers were installed at that time and we haven't had one trip since.

Pause for 30 mins lol

OK I went down to the basement because a light went off in my head lol
I remember wanting to check the outlet because it looked damaged,
I found it did have more burnt marks on the lower outlet where the saw was plugged in
so opon further examination I noticed the outlet was a circut breaker type, I had another so
rather than reset I changed out the bad one for the good one, reset it and vola I got power!!!
I feel dumb sometimes lol

Now it's just a matter of getting the new outlets installed in that room.
here some pics of the old n new outlet and the box w wires.

IMG 3916
IMG 3917
IMG 3918
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes the 20amp was installed when we remodeled some of the house bout 10 yrs ago, I think.
I asked him to put in the 20 amp breakers cause the 15amps were tripping to much.
So all those 20 ampers were installed at that time and we haven't had one trip since.

Pause for 30 mins lol

OK I went down to the basement because a light went off in my head lol
I remember wanting to check the outlet because it looked damaged,
I found it did have more burnt marks on the lower outlet where the saw was plugged in
so opon further examination I noticed the outlet was a circut breaker type, I had another so
rather than reset I changed out the bad one for the good one, reset it and vola I got power!!!
I feel dumb sometimes lol

Now it's just a matter of getting the new outlets installed in that room.
here some pics of the old n new outlet and the box w wires.
A 20 amp on #14 wire isn't a good idea as I stated above, it'll work but over time and with the degradation of the insulation it becomes an unseen hazard. The wires will get crispy with brittle insulation causing shorts & possibly fires. If it kept tripping a 15amp circuit then you were overloading that circuit changing the breaker to a 20amp is a stop gap treatment, just to use until you rewire or change some the load to different circuits. You might need to bite the bullet and have someone...if you can find them....to look it over and help you out......

You're a day and a halfs drive away and a bit to far for a house call...millage alone would kill my free help......

That receptacle has a burn on the lower hot side & a burn on the upper neutral side.....too much current or 2 - loose connections .....I'm guessing too much current in a 15 amp receptacle. it looks like you had 2 plugs in there cooking the plug & wires......Were the #14 wires in the box crispy at all when you changed it out? And did you put the black on the copper side of the plug & white on the silver side?........

kuwl

kuwl

A 20 amp on #14 wire isn't a good idea as I stated above, it'll work but over time and with the degradation of the insulation it becomes an unseen hazard. The wires will get crispy with brittle insulation causing shorts & possibly fires. If it kept tripping a 15amp circuit then you were overloading that circuit changing the breaker to a 20amp is a stop gap treatment, just to use until you rewire or change some the load to different circuits. You might need to bite the bullet and have someone...if you can find them....to look it over and help you out......

You're a day and a halfs drive away and a bit to far for a house call...millage alone would kill my free help......

That receptacle has a burn on the lower hot side & a burn on the upper neutral side.....too much current or 2 - loose connections .....I'm guessing too much current in a 15 amp receptacle. it looks like you had 2 plugs in there cooking the plug & wires......Were the #14 wires in the box crispy at all when you changed it out? And did you put the black on the copper side of the plug & white on the silver side?........
Both Sides are copper but I put The Wires on exactly as I took them off.
I examined the outlet wires And the black one might be a little bit wrinkly,
I had the lights hooked up to the top outlet the other plug was used for the freezer but swithed to top when grow was over.
The bottom plug burn was caused by the saw cord being guillotined by the metal I was cutting
and i think that might have cause any damage to that black wire cause it did spark big and popped loud.

As far as the other 20 amp breakers, the power load is not so great as to cause damage to the wires I don't think.
I will have to have someone check it out to be sure.
We did replaces almost all the wiring downsstairs with that better yellow wire.

I understand what your saying bout the wired in the panel tho.
I really need a whole new box. During the first re-model bout 15-16 yrs ago they grandfathered in this box to avoid the expense of a new one.
More pic's

It would be cool but your plants and cats would be lonely.
I got my mechanic if he has time, he knows shit like you do.
I also got another number for a guy who installed elevators his whole life.
Not sure how much this will cost me tho.

IMG 3920
IMG 3921
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Both Sides are copper but I put The Wires on exactly as I took them off.
I examined the outlet wires And the black one might be a little bit wrinkly,
I had the lights hooked up to the top outlet the other plug was used for the freezer but swithed to top when grow was over.
The bottom plug burn was caused by the saw cord being guillotined by the metal I was cutting
and i think that might have cause any damage to that black wire cause it did spark big and popped loud.

As far as the other 20 amp breakers, the power load is not so great as to cause damage to the wires I don't think.
I will have to have someone check it out to be sure.
We did replaces almost all the wiring downsstairs with that better yellow wire.

I understand what your saying bout the wired in the panel tho.
I really need a whole new box. During the first re-model bout 15-16 yrs ago they grandfathered in this box to avoid the expense of a new one.
More pic's

It would be cool but your plants and cats would be lonely.
I got my mechanic if he has time, he knows shit like you do.
I also got another number for a guy who installed elevators his whole life.
Not sure how much this will cost me tho.
If you look at a receptacle's screws you can see one side has a copper looking screw the other is silver, then there's the green ground screw. The small hole on the plug corresponds to the copper hot and the longer slot is the silver white neutral. Its hard to tell for sure but it looks like you have the black wire on the silver screw..... so you have hot on the wrong side...if I see that screw right it looks silver to me from here.

If it was me I'd also wrap the ground wire around a screw in the box to ground the box directly. You still get a ground though the screws you attach the plug with but I pull the wire into the box and wrap the ground wire around a screw I attach the box to the wall with then use the wire left over to attach it to the plug grounding the box along the way.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
OK Thanks got it right this time.
I wasn't looking at the screw heads first time.
We ran out of edibles & oil for my wife .......lazy/forgetful...so I ordered a small bottle of syrup $50 it'll last 2+ weeks while I made the order I also picked up a few grams of something I haven't tried in the past.......Gas Mask......wow love the taste buzz same as mine...all of it is it seems is like that but I also got 2 g of Death Canopy $10.......special rare exotic said the promo...2 grams = 1 fking joint in my world...I rant.....again nice taste but its gone and sure as fk wasn't worth $20....The Gas Mask 1 gram was a better deal..... still a waste of money when I've more than I can smoke right at my desk here.

kuwl

kuwl

We ran out of edibles & oil for my wife .......lazy/forgetful...so I ordered a small bottle of syrup $50 it'll last 2+ weeks while I made the order I also picked up a few grams of something I haven't tried in the past.......Gas Mask......wow love the taste buzz same as mine...all of it is it seems is like that but I also got 2 g of Death Canopy $10.......special rare exotic said the promo...2 grams = 1 fking joint in my world...I rant.....again nice taste but its gone and sure as fk wasn't worth $20....The Gas Mask 1 gram was a better deal..... still a waste of money when I've more than I can smoke right at my desk here.
Cool I still haven't made my cookies darn it.
This is the 1st time I used coconut oil and licithin so should be better than the last batch which I used just canna butter.

kuwl

kuwl

Made a batch of brownies 😀
Haven't tried them yet, kinda leary of the amt and how strong they will be.
I have to much to do in the daytime.

I was measuring the basement room I will use for my next grow with the tank gone.
L 9'6" x W 6'4" x H 72" The height is decieving cause of the beam and the Furnace pipes
going acroos the ceiling but that's why I brought the special cellar tent with the peak style roof.
It's a 4 x 4 x72 I believe. I could buy another which is 5 x 5 x 72 but then I get that tight squeese
around it. I thought why not put in my 2 x 4 x 60 veg tent in there!
Both will fit nicely and I won't have to do any remodeling of the room.
If I can get the 2 extra outlets in there it would be perfect but don't need them.
I won't have to cover the walls to block light or do anything really, just set up the tents and lights!

Warm weather is here for the week 70+° daytime highs and 50ish at night.
I believe my harvest date is bout Sept. 8th
I do't like the way the flowers look but I say that most of the time and half of the time I am wrong.
I will try to take some decent pic's of them.
I seen the 3rd floor apt accross the field next to my GH has light on bright at night and the glare comes into the GH.
The cola's seem to be bulking up and I had to switch feed because I ran out of Botanicare.
Dyna Gro from now on. One more of that feed and I am switching to Koolbloom.

OK got some pic's maybe it's just me idk
These are clones of Gold Leaf and Blue Dream I'm pretty sure.
I sure hope they are not re-veging again!! lmao

IMG 3922
IMG 3923
IMG 3925
IMG 3927
IMG 3928
IMG 3929
IMG 3930
IMG 3931

Latest posts

Top Bottom