Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have a habit of calling the cats girls and the dog boy but it's just the opposite lol
Skai, which I hate the way it's spelled so might change it to Sky like in that old tv series Sky King, is a female.
Panda and Shady get along to a point, lol, but Panda is the friendliest towards her, Shady is a bit more jumpy when she gets close.
Panda will lay there and let Sky lick her then runs to the tunnel to fool her.
Sky does like to jump in my lap but oh boy she is a big one!
Got yourself a tunnel eh? We have some here and they're part of a raceway our youngest 2 boys use them extensively as raceway,sleeping quarters, wrestling in on through around over, under...lots of fun

kuwl

kuwl

Got yourself a tunnel eh? We have some here and they're part of a raceway our youngest 2 boys use them extensively as raceway,sleeping quarters, wrestling in on through around over, under...lots of fun
ya one day they will have a run, outside (harness, leash and clothes line from one end of the yard to the other)
They really love that tri tunnel with a peek a boo hole in the top. They tease Sky by hiding in there, I believe it was $12 at Amazon.

If you look past the dog sitting there, in the pic, you can see those bushes of re-veg still growing with not much help from me lol.

kuwl

kuwl

Nothing doin yet but having a hard time finding anyone to remove old oil
and taking out the oil tank in my cellar,

Thinking about what to grow as I am not doing the Auto Zskittles.
I think I will stick to what strain I like to smoke the most, Durban Poison.
4 of em in the Auto Pots and prob only one grow this fall/winter.
But who knows, I might throw a couple of auto's in there when the DP goes into flower.

Took a pic of a Cardinal that comes around every year.
It likes to steal the squirel's peanuts lol so do the other birds and Blue Jay's.
IMG 3827

I still have those 4 Re-Veg plants growing in the yard.
They were clones so not sure what strains but to guess I would say Blue Dream and Gold Leaf.
Finally getting 5 finger leafs on them! The lower half died out and upper half is doing well now.
No flowers tho!
I don't bother with them too much, just throw some Botanicare Pure Blend Grow on em once a week maybe.
If no one steals them I might have a bonus harvest this Oct.
IMG 3824

IMG 3828

kuwl

kuwl

Well, one of my buddies is going to bring over some cans for me to fill with that old oil.
He's a mechanic and says he can use it for his garage heater, it burns anything.
So one problem down.
Also says he took one out of a basement one time and told me how.
Guess I will do it 😁 With a sawzall and buster blades? Anyway I do have the saw just need the right blades.
Gotta cut it up in pieces to fit threw the doorway.
Messy job to get the sludge out of the bottom too.
Hope to get it done by next month, then if I can get him to install the electric breakers and outlets that room will be perfect!!😎

kuwl

kuwl

Finally got the fuel cans, now I can start to empty that oil tank. whew!!

Gearing up!
Ordered me some stuff 😁
2 UV lights from Spider Farmer $69 (comes in pairs)
1 6" Inline Fan w/Temp + Hummy controller $129
2 Mother Earth Groudswell performance soil 1.5cu $48

Interested to see what the uv light does.
I got 2 bags of soil cause I went nuts when I seen Home Depote had it in stock for $24 lol
but it was shipped free from Mi.
Slow going but I hope to finally get a good grow this time
with no fooling around with change-ups and experimental chit.

Cats and Dog getting along better each day.
Shady is the one I have to watch out for as he not to friendly with Sky.
He will strike out if Sky gets to close.

Well I better get busy with dinner.....Chili tonight!

Nice looking squirel you got there Pipe!
I gotta build one of those feeders for peanuts, lol.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Finally got the fuel cans, now I can start to empty that oil tank. whew!!

Gearing up!
Ordered me some stuff 😁
2 UV lights from Spider Farmer $69 (comes in pairs)
1 6" Inline Fan w/Temp + Hummy controller $129
2 Mother Earth Groudswell performance soil 1.5cu $48

Interested to see what the uv light does.
I got 2 bags of soil cause I went nuts when I seen Home Depote had it in stock for $24 lol
but it was shipped free from Mi.
Slow going but I hope to finally get a good grow this time
with no fooling around with change-ups and experimental chit.

Cats and Dog getting along better each day.
Shady is the one I have to watch out for as he not to friendly with Sky.
He will strike out if Sky gets to close.

Well I better get busy with dinner.....Chili tonight!

Nice looking squirel you got there Pipe!
I gotta build one of those feeders for peanuts, lol.
I was surprised the little guy let me get so close, We feed the birds sunflower seeds through the year but the squirrel's get most of it & we feed them peanuts in the winter to entertain our cats at the window...They get pretty tame and I could probably hand feed them but I've been bit by the little fkers before and I'm not giving them another chance to do it again.

I was at the discount store today and I bought a 1000w ( 100watt) led light for $5.99 - my 30% discount. Not sure what I'll do with the little thing but for $5 I just had to go for it. it has bloom and veg switches on it and it comes on very bright. I may use it for side lighting. I saw those strip lights SF has and I was thinking of requesting them for my continued posting on my pipecarver 3x3 page. But they're not available in Canada yet.

Last edited:
kuwl

kuwl

Still draining the oil tank, took out 25 gal so far.
Last I measured the oil was 9" from bottom then only 4" from
bottom, then took out 10 more gal so not sure how much more.
I think 5 or 10 gal more. Would be done but i have to wait till he
picks up the 5 gal cans and drop off 2 empty ones.

I see flowers on the clones outside so I put them in the Green House.
It's crowded in there until I get another shed.
Finally starting to cool down around here.

Pic of the cats n dog all interested in the big bag of car food we brought home.

IMG 3834

Sky dog is on the bottom left waiting for Panda to chew open the bag and Shady on the right,
waits on the TV stand for Panda to do the dirty work. (Wifey has a lot of shoes lol)

Here are the outside plants I have to start feeding now that I moved them into the GH.
The roots were growing out of the pots and into the soil. So that's why I didn't haave to feed them so often.
They were getting all the nutrition they needed from the old potting soil I dumped there.
IMG 3831

IMG 3833

IMG 3837

IMG 3838

That oil tank is my white whale lol
Good things take time, I will get it out sooner or later.
I got the wrong soil but will make do as I have some coco coir to add to it.
Still going with 4 plants and prob Durban Poison is the strain I will grow.
Probably gonna vac seal and freeze most of the weed I have cured.
Some will go into brownies :)
That's about it, until get that tank out everythings on hold.
Peace Out 😎

kuwl

kuwl

Things happen without warning.
My Grandson is in FloridaTampa Bay area so he split to Kissammee to hisGrandfather's house for safety.
Ian is a beast!
Then I had my oil tank oil picked up by a guy my mechanic knows.
I met him twice before when he picked up the last 2 batches and drops off the empties.

I only knew him as "Ol Grampa" nice guy, had a beard like mine and always polite.
He was supposed to pick up this 10 gal but never showed up.
Last he was here he gave me a tip about what blades to use in the sawzall, diablo blades, he said they will do it better.
And Hot Dam I find out he had a heart attack and died in his sleep yesterday! RIP Ol' Grampa.
Kinda shocked me cause I think I am older.

I got some 1 gal jugs to use for the last of it so maybe starting to cut it up soon.

The clones out in the Green House are sitll kickin', which reminds me i have to feed them today.
Not stacking up as much as I would think. Maybe street lights affecting them idk
I keep them locked up at night and open up the GH during the day, sometimes I take them out to catch the breeze.

Cats still getting used to the dog and visa versa.
Until I can trust Skai I put the cats in my room with door closed for their own protection lol.
Usualy Skai just chases them as they try to sneek by lol.
But Panda will submit and lay there to be licked and pumiled about, them he will meow and I go to the rescue.
Shady is a badass and Skai knows this. Skai stays clear of Shady!
They started to spray and we take them in tomorrow to get shots and get a appointment for the fix.
Both at the same time! lol. They not gonna like this but it has to be donw.
In the meantime, I brought this spray that seems to work by Pet Organics called NO MARK.
They have not sprayed since I started to use it.
Gotto go!
Later.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Things happen without warning.
My Grandson is in FloridaTampa Bay area so he split to Kissammee to hisGrandfather's house for safety.
Ian is a beast!
Then I had my oil tank oil picked up by a guy my mechanic knows.
I met him twice before when he picked up the last 2 batches and drops off the empties.
I only knew him as "Ol Grampa" nice guy, had a beard like mine and always polite.
He was supposed to pick up this 10 gal but never showed up.
Last he was here he gave me a tip about what blades to use in the sawzall, diablo blades, he said they will do it better.
And Hot Dam I find out he had a heart attack and died in his sleep yesterday! RIP Ol' Grampa.
Kinda shocked me cause I think I am older.

I got some 1 gal jugs to use for the last of it so maybe starting to cut it up soon.

The clones out in the Green House are sitll kickin', which reminds me i have to feed them today.
Not stacking up as much as I would think. Maybe street lights affecting them idk
I keep them locked up at night and open up the GH during the day, sometimes I take them out to catch the breeze.

Cats still getting used to the dog and visa versa.
Until I can trust Skai I put the cats in my room with door closed for their own protection lol.
Usualy Skai just chases them as they try to sneek by lol.
But Panda will submit and lay there to be licked and pumiled about, them he will meow and I go to the rescue.
Shady is a badass and Skai knows this. Skai stays clear of Shady!
They started to spray and we take them in tomorrow to get shots and get a appointment for the fix.
Both at the same time! lol. They not gonna like this but it has to be donw.
In the meantime, I brought this spray that seems to work by Pet Organics called NO MARK.
They have not sprayed since I started to use it.
Gotto go!
Later.
Good to see your still around and kicking, I know what you mean, we're here today and gone tomorrow...It can be fast or painfully slow. I'm counting on fast or fentynal when the time comes. I figure about a table spoons worth should do....lol....I asked my son who lives down town Halifax if he could find me some.......He freaked out on me......" I ain't getting you know fking Fenynal to kill yourself with......Asshole......he said.........lol....I said not now but when I need it........he continued with Fk off.......lol......now its up to me

sportyridr

sportyridr

Took couple of pics at GH

Kuwl, did you have those in the greenhouse through summer with the heat ?...that deserves a pat on the back....

Good to hear your tank removal is almost complete...bummer about the ole fella...recently lost a SIL at 62 yrs, they found a spot on her lung in April, gone by Sept...been close to checkin out myself...ya just never know

kuwl

kuwl

Kuwl, did you have those in the greenhouse through summer with the heat ?...that deserves a pat on the back....

Good to hear your tank removal is almost complete...bummer about the ole fella...recently lost a SIL at 62 yrs, they found a spot on her lung in April, gone by Sept...been close to checkin out myself...ya just never know
Yes they were clones from a previous grow that I put outside which then re-veged em, so I just let them be out there.
I cut 2 down but these 2 looked healthier so let them grow out.
Some how I screwed up the nutrient feed and burned them up good.
Now after picking off most of the dead leaves it started to flower.
They are stacking a bit and got my fingers crossed the street lights won't affect it.
Feeding now at 600-650 PPM with Botanicare products that I have left over from previous grows.
I keep them in the GH 24/7 now that the weather has cooled off to 60 F daytime and 50 F at night.
Last night had to close the hatch as frost might occur.
Will be feeding every 3 or 4 days from now on and hope to bring them back to life with a full harvest at the end of the month.

kuwl

kuwl

We took the cats to the vet yesterday for thier first shots.
It all went well but the vet said they are full grown cats about a year old not 6 months like we thought, lol
That's why they started to spray!
They got their appointment for spaying but it's not until Oct 29th, oh my!
I might have to order another bottle of NO MARK.
So far only one time one of them sprated in a freezer bag my wife left on the floor and open.
At least not in my bed like the last time.
Skai is not allowed in my room or in my bed because of that!

309899280 8079238982149450 8868467538886213672 n
IMG 3859
IMG 3869
IMG 3861
kuwl

kuwl

Taking my time
I finaly got the oil tank cleaned out!
I started cutting with diablo blades and it's going well.
Ordered 3 blades 1/4 the way done and 2 blades have some missing teeth
close to the end as the pic shows one with the missing 1 inch of teeth the other one is ok.
I ordered a 5 pk of lenox blades today :) just in case.
This is hard dirty work and time consuming as well.
The sludge is in 2 kitty litter buckets, the oil is in 1 gal plastic jugs.
All sitting on my porch for now.
The first day I got one piece cut out, the 2nd day I got 2 pieces, 3rd day (today) I got 3 pieces.
Only 2'x2' size but I plan to take out bigger chunks from now on.
lil bit by lil bit

The GH plants are stacking up now but I think they are at least 3 weeks away from harvest, oh my!
We already had to frosty mornings, I close the hatch and button up the GH when that happens.

I don't know if I will use the 4x4 tent in the cellar when I am done because I won't have time to seal in the room.
At least there will be more room to maneuver in that space after the tank is gone.

I tried to take out panda with a leash but he soon got out of the collar, so I am getting a harness for them instead.
Then I can make a run with a clothes line.
Skai nibbles when excited and got a little rough with Panda who was limping.
We took him to the vet and got some meds to make it better.
He don't like meds lol, through a big azz fit when I gave him the pain relief (gabapetin?)
He did take the anti-inflamitory pill better cause I crushed it and mixed with milk.
If he is ok by Fri he will not have to go for X-rays back at the vet.
It's been 2 days now and he looks to be fine walking around but still a bit in shock I think.
I will be watching skai like a mother hen when the cats are out.

Here are some pic's of the GH plant top to give an idea of where these girls are at.
And a few tank pic's to show what I am doing.
Did I mention the smell!!!! whoa had to use the exhaust fan to blow out the fumes and still it's bad
so I covered the tank with plastic to control it some what.

It seems they should be farther along, I thinkin another 3 weeks :(
IMG 3874

IMG 3875

I took this pic before I cut out below the cut in the pic
IMG 3876

A look inside the oily beast
IMG 3878

So far pieces I cut out
IMG 3882

Bad saw blade, good saw blade. It starts to bounce the saw when these teeth are missing.
IMG 3879

IMG 3880

I got to straighten out this mess before I start work again, it's getting to messy.
IMG 3881

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Taking my time
I finaly got the oil tank cleaned out!
I started cutting with diablo blades and it's going well.
Ordered 3 blades 1/4 the way done and 2 blades have some missing teeth
close to the end as the pic shows one with the missing 1 inch of teeth the other one is ok.
I ordered a 5 pk of lenox blades today :) just in case.
This is hard dirty work and time consuming as well.
The sludge is in 2 kitty litter buckets, the oil is in 1 gal plastic jugs.
All sitting on my porch for now.
The first day I got one piece cut out, the 2nd day I got 2 pieces, 3rd day (today) I got 3 pieces.
Only 2'x2' size but I plan to take out bigger chunks from now on.
lil bit by lil bit

The GH plants are stacking up now but I think they are at least 3 weeks away from harvest, oh my!
We already had to frosty mornings, I close the hatch and button up the GH when that happens.

I don't know if I will use the 4x4 tent in the cellar when I am done because I won't have time to seal in the room.
At least there will be more room to maneuver in that space after the tank is gone.

I tried to take out panda with a leash but he soon got out of the collar, so I am getting a harness for them instead.
Then I can make a run with a clothes line.
Skai nibbles when excited and got a little rough with Panda who was limping.
We took him to the vet and got some meds to make it better.
He don't like meds lol, through a big azz fit when I gave him the pain relief (gabapetin?)
He did take the anti-inflamitory pill better cause I crushed it and mixed with milk.
If he is ok by Fri he will not have to go for X-rays back at the vet.
It's been 2 days now and he looks to be fine walking around but still a bit in shock I think.
I will be watching skai like a mother hen when the cats are out.

Here are some pic's of the GH plant top to give an idea of where these girls are at.
And a few tank pic's to show what I am doing.
Did I mention the smell!!!! whoa had to use the exhaust fan to blow out the fumes and still it's bad
so I covered the tank with plastic to control it some what.

It seems they should be farther along, I thinkin another 3 weeks :(
View attachment 1289669
View attachment 1289670

I took this pic before I cut out below the cut in the pic
View attachment 1289671
A look inside the oily beast
View attachment 1289672
So far pieces I cut out
View attachment 1289675
Bad saw blade, good saw blade. It starts to bounce the saw when these teeth are missing.
View attachment 1289673
View attachment 1289674
I got to straighten out this mess before I start work again, it's getting to messy.
View attachment 1289676
Hey the girls look good with some time left on their clock still. How far along are they?

I used a mini grinder with a cutting wheel to cut up an old desk and it worked pretty well. Cutting wheel was like $5. puts a lot of sparks but it cuts really well and fast...I don't have a reciprocating saw like you have and my jig saws although they cut shake and vibrate so much I could never cut that thick metal.

I don't envy you with that task, looks like a mess & pain in the hands and ears no matter how you cut it

kuwl

kuwl

Hey the girls look good with some time left on their clock still. How far along are they?

I used a mini grinder with a cutting wheel to cut up an old desk and it worked pretty well. Cutting wheel was like $5. puts a lot of sparks but it cuts really well and fast...I don't have a reciprocating saw like you have and my jig saws although they cut shake and vibrate so much I could never cut that thick metal.

I don't envy you with that task, looks like a mess & pain in the hands and ears no matter how you cut it
The sawzall does ok but its slow and I'm burning thru blades, will be half done tomorrow.

That is the million dollar question.
I have no idea as these were clones that I put outside and the dif in light time flipped them into full blown re-veg.
So I sat on em all summer and they started to veg up again with new growth, that's why the stalks are so long.
Under the green there is dead flowers where a spider lives, lol
Then when I seen they were flowering again I started to feed and put them in the GH when it got colder out.
I will look back on this timeline to see if I can see when they started to flower.

Wow I checked and it was on this page near the top that I seen flowers.
Sept 8
"I see flowers on the clones outside so I put them in the Green House.
Finally starting to cool down around here."

That makes them 4 wks in flower so another 4-6 weeks lol I thought so but thought end of Oct not Nov., oh my

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The sawzall does ok but its slow and I'm burning thru blades, will be half done tomorrow.

I have no idea as these were clones that I put outside and the dif in light time flipped them into full blown re-veg.
So I sat on em all summer and they started to veg up again with new growth, that's why the stalks are so long.
Then when I seen they were flowering again I started to feed and put them in the GH when it got colder out.
I will look back on this timeline to see if I can see when they started to flower.

Sept 8

That makes them 4 wks in flower so another 4-6 weeks lol I thought so but thought end of Oct not Nov., oh my
Outdoor growing up north here gets a little tricky come fall weather but its nice to get a free harvest out of them. I've seen a bunch this year with beauty monster girls getting whacked by Fiona & other passing rain storms destroying or damaging plants then there's the mould to deal with........There are places in this world where outdoor growing is da bomb but we ain't in it......fk California folks and all there sunshine growing monster girls in their back yard....try growing up here and see how smarty pants they are then......envy lashing out there....😁

sportyridr

sportyridr

Sept 8

I commend you sir 👏💪, that is the biggest tank I have seen. Usually they are about 1/2 that size from my travels.

Looks like your gaining on her...you'll have to throw a party down there when it's gone. Ya know put some plywood down for a dance floor, get the boys from the band...roll a few doobies 😆🤣😅

Hopefully you can get those two close to the finish line. Looks like yesterday was our last warm weather hurrah here. It's all blah til spring 🙃

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I commend you sir 👏💪, that is the biggest tank I have seen. Usually they are about 1/2 that size from my travels.

Looks like your gaining on her...you'll have to throw a party down there when it's gone. Ya know put some plywood down for a dance floor, get the boys from the band...roll a few doobies 😆🤣😅

Hopefully you can get those two close to the finish line. Looks like yesterday was our last warm weather hurrah here. It's all blah til spring 🙃
That's a major chore that one....I've a hole in my back yard that needs to be dealt with I've been putting off and off and off its gotta be done come freezing and Its getting close now.....We both got some work to do my friend....................I've got a bad neck now too....stiff all day every day a fkin pain in the neck...............lots of weed and Yesterday I got a massage from a real hot young redhead........WOW .....Dr. ordered too..1 hr of pain lol that felt so good.......... I proposed to the girl but she's taken....my wife would understand...lol.........I booked another but she's busy for another 2 weeks...no doubt......at $75 a crack...lol......I could go broke real fast......

sportyridr

sportyridr

That's a major chore that one....I've a hole in my back yard that needs to be dealt with I've been putting off and off and off its gotta be done come freezing and Its getting close now.....We both got some work to do my friend....................I've got a bad neck now too....stiff all day every day a fkin pain in the neck...............lots of weed and Yesterday I got a massage from a real hot young redhead........WOW .....Dr. ordered too..1 hr of pain lol that felt so good.......... I proposed to the girl but she's taken....my wife would understand...lol.........I booked another but she's busy for another 2 weeks...no doubt......at $75 a crack...lol......I could go broke real fast......

Sounds like you need to find a young lad that wants to work for weed. I'm sure your wife doesn't mind as long as there are no "happy endings" 😱 😄 😆😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom