Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

Ouch ! Them are some big balls, gee's man you gotta get it out of there quick..put a bag over its head and kill him from behind, don't let him see you coming or he might get nervous and spew. Google hydrocell it hurts to be a male sometimes.🥑🥑
Ya the sneaky fkr tried to hide
Took him outside on the porch and taged and bagged him
Gonna burn him tomorrow.
well it looks like we all line up in a row me @ 67
Yes I hut more at 60, then when 70 hit, everything hurt more
But I feel good so far

kuwl

kuwl

That male plant was one of the 4 unknown strains I had growing in the tent and in the GH
One looks like a definet fem to me the other 2 are the tall ones that I thought were males
They haven't shown for sure what they are yet so I'm keeping a closer eye on them.

I was talking to a guy that was fixing my porch roof and of course he grows to.
He said why I don't cut the fan leaves half way to get them to flower faster.
idk but I did that to the one on the left in the tent. We'll see.

kuwl

kuwl

Removed the crates to put the tops at 29" below light .
The other tall ones the 2 unknowns, I put to the back of the tent and bent em down.
Crushing the stalk till it's soft enough to bend which puts it at a better distance from the light.
The other much shorter unknown I put in the front of the tent to keep an eye on.
Fed them all the usual Dyna Grow Products @ 600 PPM.
Getting onto a nice rhythm now, cruisin along.

The GH has 3 in it.
GTH is the worst of the bunch but I took a bud like clipping off her
dried it out and just smoked it, Wow I got a nice buzz, surprized!
The other one is Bruce Banner I think and it just looks wierd but getting more brown.
Lastly the GSC is doing ok with small buds but the pistils are still white as hell no brown at all.
With this cold Oct. weather they should be turning after all it's been 12 wks this Fri.
Looks like I will have plenty of procuct for tinktures and oil.

IMG 2929

Bent Uk pic this is one that i have to watch closely.

IMG 2930

Another Uk that I am keeping a close watch over.
I don't like the look of those flowers, yellow not white and puffy.

IMG 2931

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Removed the crates to put the tops at 29" below light .
The other tall ones the 2 unknowns, I put to the back of the tent and bent em down.
Crushing the stalk till it's soft enough to bend which puts it at a better distance from the light.
The other much shorter unknown I put in the front of the tent to keep an eye on.
Fed them all the usual Dyna Grow Products @ 600 PPM.
Getting onto a nice rhythm now, cruisin along.

The GH has 3 in it.
GTH is the worst of the bunch but I took a bud like clipping off her
dried it out and just smoked it, Wow I got a nice buzz, surprized!
The other one is Bruce Banner I think and it just looks wierd but getting more brown.
Lastly the GSC is doing ok with small buds but the pistils are still white as hell no brown at all.
With this cold Oct. weather they should be turning after all it's been 12 wks this Fri.
Looks like I will have plenty of procuct for tinktures and oil.

View attachment 1176169

Bent Uk pic this is one that i have to watch closely.

View attachment 1176170

Another Uk that I am keeping a close watch over.
I don't like the look of those flowers, yellow not white and puffy.

View attachment 1176173
watch close at this point is where i start haveing probs

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Not an auto just a runt from the last crop that fell victum to either light leak or heat stroke
I've only experimented with auto's once. I grew 2 and it was a disaster tiny little plants that grew bout a foot high
then it turned ugly and they went to seed. Never did another one. Although I thought about it for an outside grow.
This GTH was a survivor from the Bruce Banner, Girl Scout cookies and Gorilla Glue Grow.
I might still salvage GSC and GG but not counting on it.
outside in the right spot you can pack abunch of em in a 30ft.x30ft. by 20ft area and walk of for for a month rilla style,yes tiny triangle

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Gonna burn him tomorrow.

But I feel good so far
never take your health for granted ,kemo is a real bitch

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Gonna burn him tomorrow.

But I feel good so far
Those are really handy for breeding beneficial mites too. They'll lay eggs in that shit.

kuwl

kuwl

Damm this is the wierdest shit I ever seen
Took down one of the Green House plants today.
After 11 wks ready or not but it looks so strange
One leaf with one stem coming from the bud site, they all like that
but some have 3 leaves. all pointing skyward and tight to the main stalk
From what I seen through the loup it has plenty of milky tri's so should be good for
canna oil for brownies or cookies. I might use it for gummies too. Unless it's smokable, lol
Get a load of these pic's and you'll see the Devil's Lettuce.

IMG 2934
IMG 2935
IMG 2936
Madbud

Madbud

Damm this is the wierdest shit I ever seen
Took down one of the Green House plants today.
After 11 wks ready or not but it looks so strange
One leaf with one stem coming from the bud site, they all like that
but some have 3 leaves. all pointing skyward and tight to the main stalk
From what I seen through the loup it has plenty of milky tri's so should be good for
canna oil for brownies or cookies. I might use it for gummies too. Unless it's smokable, lol
Get a load of these pic's and you'll see the Devil's Lettuce.
Looks like a reveg, triple and single leaves with no serations.

Madbud

Madbud

Yes it is I let it grow out to see if it was salvagable for making some edibles.

Heat stress or light leaks or both
Seen it a few times, have a dozen plants and one just freaks out. See a lot of them in peoples grows without pointing them out but figured you could handle bad news😎

kuwl

kuwl

Seen it a few times, have a dozen plants and one just freaks out. See a lot of them in peoples grows without pointing them out but figured you could handle bad news😎
Oh I knew what it was all 4 of that crop got hit with some form of reveg I salvaged one or maybe 2 but killed me to see it happen.
First time for me tho in 2+ yrs of growing.

kuwl

kuwl

2 oz 8 gr from the GTH dried and in the jars to start curing
I wasn't expecting that much tbh

One more from that harvest might produce and it's in the Green House.
Maybe an ounce from that very small GSC

Everything in the tent is going well, no hiccups.

IMG 2939
kuwl

kuwl

Fed some of them today
Everything is looking good
Did some trimming on the lower stalks and
bent and defoliated a bit also.
They are kinda short, which puzzles me, at least so far.
Buds are looking good and stacking nicely.
The 2 in the back of the tent are the unknown strains that are taller
an more normal although not as bushy as the shorter ones.
One unknown is short and bushy the same as the others.
Go figure!
Latest pic's

IMG 2940
IMG 2942
kuwl

kuwl

Slight problem
Mold, as you can see in the above pic the tall unkown plant
in the back of the tent on the left side, you can see the white mold spots.
No worries, I put some milk, water and baking soda in a spray bottle, sprayed it good.
Just the one plant none of the others so I nipped it in the bud, so to say.

The hummy was at 62% in the tent not sure why maybe cause I fed 4 of em yesterday.
The de-hummy working fine but shuts of when the 1 gal. tank is full.
Once at night 6pm and once in the morning 9am I have to empty the tank.
It has a hose attached but I have to figure a way to use it to empty in the cellar drain
or a big tank or bucket.

Every thing else is looking good

IMG 2946
IMG 2947
IMG 2948
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Slight problem
Mold, as you can see in the above pic the tall unkown plant
in the back of the tent on the left side, you can see the white mold spots.
No worries, I put some milk, water and baking soda in a spray bottle, sprayed it good.
Just the one plant none of the others so I nipped it in the bud, so to say.

The hummy was at 62% in the tent not sure why maybe cause I fed 4 of em yesterday.
The de-hummy working fine but shuts of when the 1 gal. tank is full.
Once at night 6pm and once in the morning 9am I have to empty the tank.
It has a hose attached but I have to figure a way to use it to empty in the cellar drain
or a big tank or bucket.

Every thing else is looking good
I'm now saving my dehu water to re use in my humidifiers. I lifted my dehu onto soda crates and put a bucket with a 1 gallon bottle in it to catch the drips. I then add a 5ml = 1tsp peroxide shake it up and cap it. It works better than tap water, its almost distilled & demineralized The mold will wash off after harvest if you need to go that route. I've done it but you gotta be gentle or wash away trich's

kuwl

kuwl

I'm now saving my dehu water to re use in my humidifiers. I lifted my dehu onto soda crates and put a bucket with a 1 gallon bottle in it to catch the drips. I then add a 5ml = 1tsp peroxide shake it up and cap it. It works better than tap water, its almost distilled & demineralized The mold will wash off after harvest if you need to go that route. I've done it but you gotta be gentle or wash away trich's

The milk mix killed the mold so no worries.
There is high hummy around here and so my cellar is higher than usual
Woke up and checked and it was 69% wow! I put the de-hummy in the tent and got it down below
50% but had to take it out again because of the hot air it was exhausting 85° Now at 55%/78° so better.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The milk mix killed the mold so no worries.
There is high hummy around here and so my cellar is higher than usual
Woke up and checked and it was 69% wow! I put the de-hummy in the tent and got it down below
50% but had to take it out again because of the hot air it was exhausting 85° Now at 55%/78° so better.
I bought a good but cheap programmable humidifier at an online auction site $10...I can now set it and leave it. My dehumidifier runs 24/7 just to keep it down to 65% It is often 70% or higher but with good air flow I'm not having mold issues...yet.....and the worst of the high humidity for me is over now....I'm going out today for another humidifier search. I have 3 - two good ones and one that's just a vaporizer. I I can another programmable one ...Cheap..new....I go to a Value Village store where everything is donated and often they have items like fans,humidifiers,dehue,lights,pots, and all sorts of shit in the $4.99 range & we get a 30% discount being seniors..I have a ton of fans lol...I just can't let a good fan deal go.😁😁

kuwl

kuwl

I bought a good but cheap programmable humidifier at an online auction site $10...I can now set it and leave it. My dehumidifier runs 24/7 just to keep it down to 65% It is often 70% or higher but with good air flow I'm not having mold issues...yet.....and the worst of the high humidity for me is over now....I'm going out today for another humidifier search. I have 3 - two good ones and one that's just a vaporizer. I I can another programmable one ...Cheap..new....I go to a Value Village store where everything is donated and often they have items like fans,humidifiers,dehue,lights,pots, and all sorts of shit in the $4.99 range & we get a 30% discount being seniors..I have a ton of fans lol...I just can't let a good fan deal go.😁😁
Ya it's dam high right now I guess it's the time of year but it was 69% again this morning.
I passed up on a nice one at Salvation Army store we go to, darn it I could use another but don't know if
my breaker can handle it. Everything in the cellar tent is plugged into one outlet lol that's all I have to work with
but it is holding up. I have 2 small fans, one of them occilates, FC4800 light (480w), plus a 6" exhaust fan, 4" intake fan and the dehummy.
I think I am on the edge of breaker failure but if I can I will add another dehummy. For now I can get these damprid bags that take hummy out
and puts the water in a bag.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya it's dam high right now I guess it's the time of year but it was 69% again this morning.
I passed up on a nice one at Salvation Army store we go to, darn it I could use another but don't know if
my breaker can handle it. Everything in the cellar tent is plugged into one outlet lol that's all I have to work with
but it is holding up. I have 2 small fans, one of them occilates, FC4800 light (480w), plus a 6" exhaust fan, 4" intake fan and the dehummy.
I think I am on the edge of breaker failure but if I can I will add another dehummy. For now I can get these damprid bags that take hummy out
and puts the water in a bag.
With lights and fans only I doubt you are over 750 watts...large fans take about 50w so small ones even less. You can run up to a bit over1500 watts before the breaker will trip. The dehu though may take 750w so you'd be close. If you load up that circuit feel the breaker for heat, just put a finger on it you will notice it being warm, hot is no good, it could mean your breaker has failed but its not tripping. Fuses blow.always when over loaded ..breakers trip.... but can fail. Even when we turn a breaker off we check for power on that circuit..just to be safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom