Kuwl's AutoPot Grow - Deja Vu

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

5 weeks and it's time for them to thicken up!
I was going to go to KoolBloom anyway, it's a bit early but wth.
They are drinking very good now, almost 2 gal a day.
Not sure if I use anything with the KB but for now it's that and nothing else.
The mix in the tank is brown cause of the Re-Fertilizer I put in.
The new pump is powerful and had to turn it down a bit as it was rockin the tank,
I pulled the pump out to check it and no problems.
I put one net back in the tent to stabilize the tops .
PPM = 950 // Tent / Day Time Temp = 82 / Night Time Temp = 71
I will be using KB for the next 2-3 wks of this grow until I switch to Flawless Finish.

I put the test mix into a clean tank and added another 2 gal. nute mix + 2ml Drip Clean
I used the same mix I been using Dyna Gro - Pro Tekt, Foliage Pro, Bloom, Mag Pro, Zyme and H202 + Drip Clean.
With 4 gal in there and no mold or goo problems I put a super clean pump in the tank
and plugged it in to the same timer the other green pump is on.
I will be checking on it for the next 2-3 days for any problems with mold or goo.
The only thing I did diferent is made sure everything was super clean so absolutely no contamination.
Now to wait an see!

IMG 4377

kuwl

kuwl

PPM = 950 PH = 5.8
Day Tent Temp = 82 // Night Temp 70
Tent Hummi = 42%
UV light on for 1.5 hrs.
MarsHydro FC 4800 Light at 100% (480w/ /@16")
Lux = 70k in the middle

Fed today 4 gal
KB = 1 tsp per gal.
H202 = 2 tsp per gal.
Zyme = 1 tsp per gal.
Also put the bubbler back in the res tank.
All's well with no problems.
I pull out and check the pump every other day.
Nothing but clean.
They drinking 2 gal a day.
No burn even at 950 PPM.
Not sure how high I should go with KoolBloom?
I am going to up it to the big scoop per 2 gal bucket next time
Currently useing 2 little scoops per bucket.
950 seems high but I think I went to 1100-1200 before.
I think too high will cause fluffy buds but not sure where I read this.

Everything is back to normal and I don't have a fkn clue to what went wrong.
The test tank has a milky look to it but when I pulled out the pump
it was as clean as it was when I put it in there.
No goop or globs or anything other than a lil hazey water.
This is the same mix and method I used when those globs of goo appeared, go figure.

37 days in flower and they look pretty good to me.
Now I want to see those colas fatten up! :)
Sour Deisel
IMG 4381

QC Blue
IMG 4382

Fruity OG
IMG 4383

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
PPM = 950 PH = 5.8
Day Tent Temp = 82 // Night Temp 70
Tent Hummi = 42%
UV light on for 1.5 hrs.
MarsHydro FC 4800 Light at 100% (480w/ /@16")
Lux = 70k in the middle

Fed today 4 gal
KB = 1 tsp per gal.
H202 = 2 tsp per gal.
Zyme = 1 tsp per gal.
Also put the bubbler back in the res tank.
All's well with no problems.
I pull out and check the pump every other day.
Nothing but clean.
They drinking 2 gal a day.
No burn even at 950 PPM.
Not sure how high I should go with KoolBloom?
I am going to up it to the big scoop per 2 gal bucket next time
Currently useing 2 little scoops per bucket.
950 seems high but I think I went to 1100-1200 before.
I think too high will cause fluffy buds but not sure where I read this.

Everything is back to normal and I don't have a fkn clue to what went wrong.
The test tank has a milky look to it but when I pulled out the pump
it was as clean as it was when I put it in there.
No goop or globs or anything other than a lil hazey water.
This is the same mix and method I used when those globs of goo appeared, go figure.

37 days in flower and they look pretty good to me.
Now I want to see those colas fatten up! :)
Sour Deisel
View attachment 1718037
QC Blue
View attachment 1718124
Fruity OG
View attachment 1718210
It looks great, They should start showing their individual traits soon....I let the Blue and Fruity go 11 weeks and they got real pretty around 7 weeks....

My tank is still clear after cleaning 2 days ago but I can see a bit of that off colored silt forming again on the bottom.....I'm going to up the run time on the pump.......I transplanted my revegged auto into a 5 gal fabric today......work done....

I think I'll smoke 1, 2.....3?....oh shit its only 3pm.......

Hey the pots are pretty easy eh? just fill them, keep them topped up and let it go...The Do si Do in my back left corner has dry soil....its doing fine but the soil is dry as far as I can reach my fingers down...all the others have wicked the water up and are damp to the touch....what are yours like?

kuwl

kuwl

It looks great, They should start showing their individual traits soon....I let the Blue and Fruity go 11 weeks and they got real pretty around 7 weeks....

My tank is still clear after cleaning 2 days ago but I can see a bit of that off colored silt forming again on the bottom.....I'm going to up the run time on the pump.......I transplanted my revegged auto into a 5 gal fabric today......work done....

I think I'll smoke 1, 2.....3?....oh shit its only 3pm.......

Hey the pots are pretty easy eh? just fill them, keep them topped up and let it go...The Do si Do in my back left corner has dry soil....its doing fine but the soil is dry as far as I can reach my fingers down...all the others have wicked the water up and are damp to the touch....what are yours like?
That’s wierd cause mine were the same way.
Back when DSD was there it was the DSD pot that felt dry as far as I could dig my finger down.
Nothing to worry about, it happens, as long as the plant looks good.
The other pots were moist, just the one pot had that dry feel.

Last edited:
kuwl

kuwl

Harvested 2 orange sherbert today and put them in my newest purchase a cannatrol to dry and cureView attachment 1796519View attachment 1796629
So this thing dries and cures?
Very nice purchase, it should take all the worry out of that chore.
Expensive, but I would buy it :) if I didn't rack up my card on a gas line install and new gas stove.
I am tempted tho
How long do they stay in there?

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
Im trying factory setting its 4 day dry 4 day cure you can set it at whatever you want and when done just leave in the cannatrol it will control temp and humidity for long term storage. Wet bud 2.2 pounds for storage 4.4 pounds. I was looking at it for awhile then thought i have no problem spending 1200.00 for a light and 50 dollars a gallon for nutes why not give this a whirl.

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
If you do decide to purchase let me no theres a discount code in my box for 75.00 they also offer 100.00 discount for vets.

kuwl

kuwl

Almost forgot
Wifey and I were going to the thrift stores cause we do that on weekends and
she says do you want to go to Home Depot, lol, almost spit my coffee on the dash.
I say ya and then suprised me with "I'll go in with you." which she never ever does.
I seen that they had in Pro Mix so I headed that way and she says "you want that?"
I say yep I do and she says it's you lucky day today "I took a happy pill before we left"
Oh and I know what they do, so she says "you want 2 ?"
And then she says she will pay for them. WOW.
So I scored 2 bales of Pro Mix and she paid. WOW I can't get over it.

Last time I was taking pain pills, a few yrs ago, I would go shopping and end up buying the girls (Wife n Daughter )
a winter coat each, then they started to look at the jewelry and brought wifey a gold n diamond pendent w chain. ouch!
Glad I don't take em anymore lol.

IMG 4385
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Almost forgot
Wifey and I were going to the thrift stores cause we do that on weekends and
she says do you want to go to Home Depot, lol, almost spit my coffee on the dash.
I say ya and then suprised me with "I'll go in with you." which she never ever does.
I seen that they had in Pro Mix so I headed that way and she says "you want that?"
I say yep I do and she says it's you lucky day today "I took a happy pill before we left"
Oh and I know what they do, so she says "you want 2 ?"
And then she says she will pay for them. WOW.
So I scored 2 bales of Pro Mix and she paid. WOW I can't get over it.

Last time I was taking pain pills, a few yrs ago, I would go shopping and end up buying the girls (Wife n Daughter )
a winter coat each, then they started to look at the jewelry and brought wifey a gold n diamond pendent w chain. ouch!
Glad I don't take em anymore lol.
Great, I know you've been looking for a while now. Those I think may be loaded or charged already with some nutes Its not the same type I've used, the HP or Mycro's type or now I've the VPW30....I think its a no feed through veg soil you have there......

On a different note I was starting to think poorly of you. I sent you a SF sticker a month ago or more and not a word from you about it and I'm thinking prick....lol.....Well......I was cleaning the back seat of the car out this am and there it was sitting between 2 seats.......Okay its in the mail.....lol.......sorry about that.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Im trying factory setting its 4 day dry 4 day cure you can set it at whatever you want and when done just leave in the cannatrol it will control temp and humidity for long term storage. Wet bud 2.2 pounds for storage 4.4 pounds. I was looking at it for awhile then thought i have no problem spending 1200.00 for a light and 50 dollars a gallon for nutes why not give this a whirl.
I just showed my wife your new drier and said its my new gotta have...she goes ooookay....how much?......just a bit more surfing and I get a barrel laugh.....my chances are slim.

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
I just showed my wife your new drier and said its my new gotta have...she goes ooookay....how much?......just a bit more surfing and I get a barrel laugh.....my chances are slim.
Im a widower so didnt have to pass it by the wife. I worked for 50 years the money was there im sure my kids will have no problem spending it for me when im gone. LOL

kuwl

kuwl

I seen some yellowing leafs today.
I looked it up and it said they need S read a lil farrther down
and suggested epsom salts so put some in and turned on the pump.
1 tsp per gal and I guessed 3-4 gals in there.
Checked the mix in a solo to make sure they jived.
Pretty sure PipeCarver does this too.
Well that was a fast fix, thx PC cause thats what I thought when looking at them.
I put the epsom salts on a shelf down there for that perpose when I seen Pipe adding it to his.
They fattening up and changing a bit so I can tell who is who by looking at the cola buds.
To late to take pic's just had to do that fix as I seen it earlier and could not wait till tomorrow.
OK, now I feel better, I can sleep soundly 🤣.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I seen some yellowing leafs today.
I looked it up and it said they need S read a lil farrther down
and suggested epsom salts so put some in and turned on the pump.
1 tsp per gal and I guessed 3-4 gals in there.
Checked the mix in a solo to make sure they jived.
Pretty sure PipeCarver does this too.
Well that was a fast fix, thx PC cause thats what I thought when looking at them.
I put the epsom salts on a shelf down there for that perpose when I seen Pipe adding it to his.
They fattening up and changing a bit so I can tell who is who by looking at the cola buds.
To late to take pic's just had to do that fix as I seen it earlier and could not wait till tomorrow.
OK, now I feel better, I can sleep soundly 🤣.
If you look at this chart it shows the need for mag and calcium starting week 3 -4 ......I've looked at this chart numerous times but just lately I've learned to read it and see where my plants in flower have been fading and needing something but I see buds so I brushed it off,,,,I've tried adding Cal/mag to my girls but by this chart I was using it at the wrong time...it takes me a while for things to set in...
of flower

kuwl

kuwl

Will be 6 weeks Fri
Another month to go then another 2-3 weeks for the other 2.
Dumped my res tank today as I was getting nervous about the
Re-Fertilizer I put in there. It makes the tank water a dark brown.
Once you dump the tank a couple of times it's easy peasey.
It's been in there for a week and I figure I better dump before a valve gets stuck.
There was about 3 gal left but when I tested the PPM it was 1400 wowy PH was fine tho.
I seen some lighter leafs and also some burnt ones on the SD plant, not the other 2.
One of the new plants that replaced DoSiDo is getting a lil burn but doing ok since it's
taking on the same feed as the other 3. (One is hooked up to the feeder lines the other is not)
Not sure i have enough line to use the second tank on that one AP plant (2 wks behind) but interesting, it's
taking it and not burning up and seems healthy as heck, Ima gonna wait and see how it develops.

Made a new mix;
1 tbls of KB per 2 gal., 1 tsp H202 per gal, .4 ml Drip Clean per gal. and 1/2 tsp Zyme per gal. and 2 tsp Epsom in tank.
Also dumped in 2 gal of plain water to boost the PH (5.6) and take down the PPM (1200).
PPM = 930 PH = 5.8 Tent Temp = 84

The SD leaves are lighter in color compared to the other 2.
That might be what caught my attention. I think it's just the strain.
But it was the one with the burn too.

Everything is clean and normal with no big problems.
The one test tank is still hazy and use the mix to feed my one plant (3 weeks behind)
in the 3 gal cloth bag, I dump a gal of mix in the oil pan tray and hope for the best.

Random Pic's

IMG 4391
IMG 4392
IMG 4394
IMG 4395
IMG 4396
IMG 4398
Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Will be 6 weeks Fri
Another month to go then another 2-3 weeks for the other 2.
Dumped my res tank today as I was getting nervous about the
Re-Fertilizer I put in there. It makes the tank water a dark brown.
Once you dump the tank a couple of times it's easy peasey.
It's been in there for a week and I figure I better dump before a valve gets stuck.
There was about 3 gal left but when I tested the PPM it was 1400 wowy PH was fine tho.
I seen some lighter leafs and also some burnt ones on the SD plant, not the other 2.
One of the new plants that replaced DoSiDo is getting a lil burn but doing ok since it's
taking on the same feed as the other 3. (One is hooked up to the feeder lines the other is not)
Not sure i have enough line to use the second tank on that one AP plant (2 wks behind) but interesting, it's
taking it and not burning up and seems healthy as heck, Ima gonna wait and see how it develops.

Made a new mix;
1 tbls of KB per 2 gal., 1 tsp H202 per gal, .4 ml Drip Clean per gal. and 1/2 tsp Zyme per gal. and 2 tsp Epsom in tank.
Also dumped in 2 gal of plain water to boost the PH (5.6) and take down the PPM (1200).
PPM = 930 PH = 5.8 Tent Temp = 84

The SD leaves are lighter in color compared to the other 2.
That might be what caught my attention. I think it's just the strain.
But it was the one with the burn too.

Everything is clean and normal with no big problems.
The one test tank is still hazy and use the mix to feed my one plant (3 weeks behind)
in the 3 gal cloth bag, I dump a gal of mix in the oil pan tray and hope for the best.

Random Pic's
Looking good, ........No more grow nute at all? or nitrogen of some kind? I always use some all the way through I just cut back in soil,,,,,same as the micro....I cut back the same way.....I was going to do that with the auto pots too. That chart shows they need some right to the week 7-8 and I go 11 so?

I'm going to try following that thing more......I even ordered some GH cal/mag...I have a 3/4 bottle of Remo Nutrients Cal/mag but no mixing brands the rules say....
anytime I've used it ,,,it fukd my plants up so I stopped...now I realize I used it at the wrong times. I'll start adding some to the pots weeks 3-4 - until the end according to said chart.

My QCBlue is the last one to show buds, the other 3 are in bloom, still stretching like crazy, I thought I had them down and everything was good.....now I need to raise the light off the hangers and attach it to the crossbar

kuwl

kuwl

Looking good, ........No more grow nute at all? or nitrogen of some kind? I always use some all the way through I just cut back in soil,,,,,same as the micro....I cut back the same way.....I was going to do that with the auto pots too. That chart shows they need some right to the week 7-8 and I go 11 so?

I'm going to try following that thing more......I even ordered some GH cal/mag...I have a 3/4 bottle of Remo Nutrients Cal/mag but no mixing brands the rules say....
anytime I've used it ,,,it fukd my plants up so I stopped...now I realize I used it at the wrong times. I'll start adding some to the pots weeks 3-4 - until the end according to said chart.

My QCBlue is the last one to show buds, the other 3 are in bloom, still stretching like crazy, I thought I had them down and everything was good.....now I need to raise the light off the hangers and attach it to the crossbar
KoolBloom has an NPK of 2-45-28
I'm not sure it needs anything else all the other products have various amts of the same stuff.
I did add a small amt of Foliage Pro (2 tsp) cause of the low N in KB.
That's a lot of nutrients already in this stuff and it's been ok for the plants so far.
Going to wait an see but so far for a week the KB has been in there all by itself.

I keep saying Re-Fertilizer but that's not the name darn.
It's Real Growers Recharge it not a nute but has Kelp, Molasses, Micorrhizae, L-Aminoes in it.

kuwl

kuwl

KoolBloom has an NPK of 2-45-28
I'm not sure it needs anything else all the other products have various amts of the same stuff.
I did add a small amt of Foliage Pro (2 tsp) cause of the low N in KB.
That's a lot of nutrients already in this stuff and it's been ok for the plants so far.
Going to wait an see but so far for a week the KB has been in there all by itself.

I keep saying Re-Fertilizer but that's not the name darn.
It's Real Growers Recharge it not a nute but has Kelp, Molasses, Micorrhizae, L-Aminoes in it.
I have to add that I was going to wait till week 7-8 to start the KB but the res tank issues messed me up
and I switched to KB to get a handle on what went wrong.
Never found out but the KB is doing well in there with no problems so I left it as is.
I def will be adding some N (Foilage Pro) to the mix from now on, to balance it out.

Top Bottom