• Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
what are your thoughts on the man good or bad, just kinda curious

T

TreFarmer

what are your thoughts on the man good or bad, just kinda curious

They were the first pics of Kush I'd seen. It was the pic in HT with the kush shoots arranged around an old wood stove if I remember right. Circa 96ish beautiful nugs... my 1.5 ¢

T

TreFarmer

Same here!! In storage someplace, with about 20 others from those days. Those were all the originals White Widow, El Niño, W Rhino etc. I gotta dig those out!
lmao.... i have that poster

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Same here!! In storage someplace, with about 20 others from those days. Those were all the originals White Widow, El Niño, W Rhino etc. I gotta dig those out!

back when a name was know by everyone....... and things were so much more simpler

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
looks like i will be helping mr kushman get on his feet again

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
doing consulting and working with autistic people , still freelances for hightimes, he has a couple projects hes working on and needed a non hybrid kush so he got at me and we kinda hit it off, he seems like a cool cat, i jammed him up about the haters and al;l the shit said about him and his work with genetics, igot my answers and he said in danny dankos new book danny clears all the bullshit up, he seems real humble and hasnt taken credit for alot of whats out there that people say he originated, with that said i just started this to see if anyone knew him on a personal level, i hate putting myself out there and to help people and getting fucked

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i was asked to invite Mr. kushman to the farm so i txt'd him and let him know this is a chill spot and asshole are only tollerated for a second, he has a plethera of info he can share so i hope he joins and spreads some knowledge

beezleb878

beezleb878

I would love to see his insights on growing these wonderful plants. I have heard of him a good handful or so years ago. It was positive and had to do with Kush.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

He's tight with my boys in ****. I think he still lives there. I've heard nothing but good thing from these guys and I trust their opinions.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
he live between redding and frisco not my place to say specifics but ya he has alot of knowledge tucked away in his head i could listen to his stories for days

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
he said he will be happy to come on thru and join us here at the farm but it will be like next week or so before he can sit down and sign up he is swamped, keep your eye open cuz another great mind will be joining us!

T

TreFarmer

he said he will be happy to come on thru and join us here at the farm but it will be like next week or so before he can sit down and sign up he is swamped, keep your eye open cuz another great mind will be joining us!
Ohhh yahh!:banana1sv6:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

i was asked to invite Mr. kushman to the farm so i txt'd him and let him know this is a chill spot and asshole are only tollerated for a second, he has a plethera of info he can share so i hope he joins and spreads some knowledge

Awesome news norcal215!

I remember the HT Kushman articles from the early 90's showing if I remember correctly a NYC apartment full of potted plants. All kush, all from seed. The name was Kyle Kushman. Besides Jorge, Ed, and Mel, he was the only other name that I had heard of back then. I saw him recently at the SF HT cup. He was pretty swamped with people anytime I saw him. Got no opportunity to chat. Maybe next time. He seems like a cool dude. I would be glad to hear from everybody who has experience growing posting up here on the farm. Kyle is welcome in my book by a mile.

-TF

fractal

fractal

I'm digging on his Veganic approach to growing. Sounds like a rational method for higher quality smoke and the pictures of the gardens he helped people with looked incredibley productive.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Me too fractal. Makes perfect sense

If anyone here hasn't heard of Kyle check him out here

http://medicalinvalid.com/Cannabis-expert/Kyle-Kushman

S

SSHZ

I believe there was an article about him and his "vegan" style of growing in HT not too long ago........ after reading it, I stopped using bone meal, blood meal, etc..

Top Bottom