🔥 Fire from the Shire 🔥 Come on in ✌️

• Thread starter Stokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

Laid them over, not doing any significant training until they show their sex. Im fairly confident 2 of the Rainbow Belts are females. Sherbadough are much too young to tell, atleast with my limited knowledge anyways. Have to build a platform before I can get the drain system up and running. Getting a 1 gallon quickfill ready to transplant the biggest Sherbadough. Im contemplating whether or not im going to transplant the RB’s into 2 gallon pots after they show sex, not overly concerned about yield this round, it will probably depend on how quickly they dry out in between feedings tbh

The Rainbow belts got their first feeding of megacrop. Was aiming for around 1.1 EC with my mix but overshot it like hell. Fed nearly 1.38 EC 😐 They seem to be handling it very well, and were perky as hell this morning before i got to dicking about with them

IMG 8876

Stokes

Stokes

Had some calcium deficiency pop up i guess because i got too conservative with the mega crop. I like to feed on the lighter side especially during veg. Also had some lighting issues because im kind of shit bagging this one due to lack of time.

Waiting a few more days for them to show sex so i can go ahead and move everything around and start training. Rainbow belts on the top left is a finnicky one, doesnt like any ec i feed it, if i get some males i hope its one of them, dont have time to dedicate to a picky eater. Not my best grow but i look to be getting it sorted before flip. I probably shouldnt have tried a new nutrient line with my limited time restraints, dialing in feedings is something i typically enjoy doing, but lately has become an inconvenience and am rushing to do it before my commute. Find myself saying ‘good enough’ instead of ‘there we go’.

Massive thanks to @Choppr for answering my questions regarding megacrop. Its appreciated my dude.

IMG 9025
Last edited:
Top Bottom