kyle kushman

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
yep you guys know him all dead on, i told him he could spread the word here on his take of organics, known as veganics im glad i could be the one to channel him here, i will be going to see him next week bearing gifts........smiley face

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah that's great news full of knowledge killer approach and technique to growing he has his pinching and stem minipulation work is quite impressive he gets those stalks so dam dense and knotty I bet the uptake of nutrients in his plants is insane lol...not to mention all of his other killer techniques and attributes,that's dope that you hooked up with him and led him to the farm norcal should be real interesting to here his takes on things good shit homie!

S

swisscheese

A lot of people from MI tell me they knew him back in the day and had nothing bad to say. Said him and the hippies always had the best stuff!

E

edux10

Remember those med bars, what did they day on them? Something like "Kyle Kushman for President" or they were the "Kushman Bar" or something like that.

That is when i first herd his name, then researched and thought it was cool he ran that church of marijuana.

Does anyone know if that church was covered by prop 215 or just the constitutional right to worship/use sacrament? I thought it would be under 215, but when you see him in the movie Super High me, the camera pans to the audience and there is a kid (under 18) in the front row. Then again, other co ops let kids in (even babysit and give them non med treats, and it IS possible to get your 215 PRIOR to turning 18 years old)

He was in Weeds too! lol. Remember, it was in one of the earlier episodes. Nancy and I think Doug go into a co op to check it out. He was the dispensary owner if Im not mistaken.

Besides that, I know he is a big time pro Pot activist and it sounds like he fights the good fight, but that is about all I know.

Im sure a like minded person with his reputation will be very welcome here at the Farm.

Big Ups!!!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
the wife and i will be heading down to have dinner with the man sat evening

johnursery

johnursery

Remember those med bars, what did they day on them? Something like "Kyle Kushman for President" or they were the "Kushman Bar" or something like that.

That is when i first herd his name, then researched and thought it was cool he ran that church of marijuana.

Does anyone know if that church was covered by prop 215 or just the constitutional right to worship/use sacrament? I thought it would be under 215, but when you see him in the movie Super High me, the camera pans to the audience and there is a kid (under 18) in the front row. Then again, other co ops let kids in (even babysit and give them non med treats, and it IS possible to get your 215 PRIOR to turning 18 years old)

He was in Weeds too! lol. Remember, it was in one of the earlier episodes. Nancy and I think Doug go into a co op to check it out. He was the dispensary owner if Im not mistaken.

Besides that, I know he is a big time pro Pot activist and it sounds like he fights the good fight, but that is about all I know.

Im sure a like minded person with his reputation will be very welcome here at the Farm.

Big Ups!!!

i think your talking about craig-x, i think he was actualy also a set consultant for the show but i think then he got convicted for the church thing...i was reading about kyle taking his seeds to the scene soon i hope he comes here, i hope he has some strawberry cough beans with him too lol :D

T

T1420

Kyle's 1998 hightimes issues on organics put me in a positive direction.. very inspiring, very knowledgeable on nutes and needs...Totally organic.. Kyle is the man.. Good luck in your endeavors with him.

E

edux10

i think your talking about craig-x, i think he was actualy also a set consultant for the show but i think then he got convicted for the church thing...i was reading about kyle taking his seeds to the scene soon i hope he comes here, i hope he has some strawberry cough beans with him too lol :D

hehe, i totally was thinking about craig x. lol.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I agree with the kids organic grow style but not sure about his involvement with High Times/Oaksterdam and his political ideas for MJ. But he`s welcome to explain all that if he wants. Lot of what I`ve heard of his grow style is just old news to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom