KyleKushman's Strawberry Cough...

• Thread starter BluntForce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BluntForce

I have seen a few seeds for sale on the THCbay which are KKSC crosses. Is the clone held by a member of these forums or are the seeds from another source? I saw KKSCxSwT#4 sell for $220 at GN's seedbay so if anyone here holds the clone they should start pumping out more seed crosses with it as I'm sure they would sell. Crossing that clone to any fruity Indica is going to get a lot of attention from buyers. I can't Imagine how nice the KKSCxPakistanCitralKush would be... ooohhh just thinking about the mix of flavours and aromas has me excited. If anyone here does hold the clone but doesn't want to do anything like this could you still let me know as I'm interested in it (no I'm not going to ask for it, I'm in Australia so it's not possible anyway) and would like to ask some questions about it's qualities in crosses and which of it's traits usually dominate in crosses etc. Anyway, if your out there with the clone could you chime in with a hello? Thanks...

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
The clone is pretty well wide spread in Cali.

:character0180:

N

nrcl420

Has anyone heard of a strawberry cut called the coffin cut?? Also how is the yield on strawberry cough?

C

crocodile og

I ran a pack of og raskal white strawberry (kksc x the white).

Nothing worth keeping for me. A few very sativa dominant phenos and no strawberry aroma to speak of. Tropical fruit terps and very frosty on one pheno that would have been the best in the pack but even then not special enough to warrant a permanent spot. Everyone preferred blue dream to this.

G

gizmo33rd

Nothing worth keeping for me. A few very sativa dominant phenos and no strawberry aroma to speak of. Tropical fruit terps and very frosty on one pheno that would have been the best in the pack but even then not special enough to warrant a permanent spot. Everyone preferred blue dream to this.
Well thanks for getting back at me

215 User

215 User

Doing a small side by side...

Lung Candy #1
Lung Candy  1

Strawberry Diesel x Rocklock
Straw D x Rocklock topped

Just for fun & time will tell

true grit

true grit

I'm running those right now as well. This pack is sounding similar to yours. In my first pack there were 2-3 phenos that were short stout kush bushes that smelled and tasted like strawberry cream/strawberry pop tarts. Not lookin like that in this pack.

Imo even the kksc cut is more of the tropical fruit haze smell vs strawberry haze. Think offspring have definitely produced more/actual strawberry terps.

G

gizmo33rd

I saw on ig yesterday where kyles dispensary buds n roses la are selling his strawberry cough clones
Thanks I'll have to call tomorrow and see if I get lucky I had it one time and hope to get it back I bid like it thank you so much keep it green

G

gizmo33rd

Thanks I'll have to call tomorrow and see if I get lucky I had it one time and hope to get it back I bid like it thank you so much keep it green
Pimp T thank you so much I went today it was a long as drive but for the 1st time this yr in happy thanks man all I need now is blackberry kush and I'll be happyer hahahaha

215 User

215 User

2 versions in the mix...

Mota's looks to be more sativa & the indica influence shows in the Orig. Strawberry Diesel hybrid. Still early in the game!

Lung Candy @ 11 days & topped once.
Lung Candy  11 days

Orig. Strawberry Diesel x Rocklock @ 17 days & 6+ toppings
Orig Straw D x Rocklock  17 days

Have a Safe weekend!

Top Bottom