L.A Confidential

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

This smoke report was requested by my buddy pura, enjoy!

INFO
Tester Name : xeet
Strain : L.A Confidential
Method Smoked : Bong

APPEARANCE

Very nice purple buds almost white looking with purple hues to it.
The plant while growing had almost black leaves on it.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Lemon/grape piney smell with some fuel
Associated smells of bud : fuel

TASTE

Dominant flavour : On exhale there is a notably grape taste
Associated flavours : There is a lingering taste in my mouth for a long time after the hit that
can be best described as "purple" tasting. Does that make sense?

Harsh/smoothness : 10 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no = no

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape (x) - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume (x) - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body about 85/15
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) couple of hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime = Daytime
Munchies? : yes/no = Not really

All in all I really like the L.A confidential. The grape taste didn't really come until it had cured for about a month. It's mostly a head high but the body high it does give is very pain relieving. I for instance was planning on going to take a prescribed narcotic pain killer because my back was hurting me bad and then lay down to rest n play fifa 11 my new favorite game.
But after doing this smoke report and taking about 3 big bong rips my back pain is almost completely gone so I am going to skip the pain pill and jump right into playing some fifa instead!
I definately recommend for anyone in pain who needs a daytime smoke that won't knock them on their ass.
The bag appeal is amazing with very purple and white trichome covered nugs.

Pic 1 - LA con nug
Pic 2 - Jar of LA con
Pic 3 - LA con nug
Pic 4 - Closeup 1
Pic 5 -Closeup 2
Pic 6 - Weapon of choice - Graffix bong
Pic 7 - Bodyguard 1
Pic 8 - Bodyguard 2
Pic 9 -The Hit
Pic 10 - A Bouquet of purple

Lanug3
La confidential 2
Lanug1
Closeup1
Closeup2
Graffixbong
Guard1
Guard2
Bonghit
Purplehand
SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Xeet,

Looks so fn good dude,is that gal form a recent pack,or did ya have them beans stashed?
Either way looks like I gota add the LACon to list-Thanks for the wicked report!

Cheers.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve had the LA Con stashed from before it came on the market.Been hearing good things about it just don`t have the time and now the place to grow em out.I`m surprized you gave it such a head and less body. What was the clowdy to amber on the trecs when you harvasted it? Also what kind of yield did you get on her?

X

xeet

Thank you vapor! Im taking it you mean nasty in a good way? ;)

Xeet,

Looks so fn good dude,is that gal form a recent pack,or did ya have them beans stashed?
Either way looks like I gota add the LACon to list-Thanks for the wicked report!

Cheers.

The LA con was picked up on a recent trip to Amsterdam from the DnA boys so should be farily recent.

X

xeet

I`ve had the LA Con stashed from before it came on the market.Been hearing good things about it just don`t have the time and now the place to grow em out.I`m surprized you gave it such a head and less body. What was the clowdy to amber on the trecs when you harvasted it? Also what kind of yield did you get on her?

Hey mark!
Honestly I couldn't tell you. My 420 scope broke a while back so I haven't really been paying attention to the trichs.
The dna boys told me to let her go about 54-56 days but i let her go about 62 before I chopped her.

Keep in mind that I am on many different types of medications including narcotic pain pills which makes me feel the body high's a little less i'm afraid.
It did help to almost completely remove my pain so it must have been a good body buzz! I definately felt in around my eyes and in my head tho!
And when you come down you dont feel tired or lazy so its great!

B

blaze 1

Looks bomb does anybody know what the make up of this is? Nice dogs

G

Growing247

I love me some LA CONFIDENTIAL. I am growing out 3 CATARACT KUSH (LA CONFIDENTIAL X OG KUSH) and 3 LA CHEESE (LA CONFIDENTIAL X EXODUS CHEESE). The Cataract has 3 phenos. 1 pheno is exactly like the picture you have of your Confidential with fat black shiny leaves. Another pheno has the black shiny leaves but they have skinnier fingers. The third pheno or my favorite "keeper" pheno is a lot less black, a lighter green color and the buds are gray and black and look and smell a lot more like OG Kush. All the buds have a shiny metallic color to them and smell fantastic. The LA Cheese is a hell of a good strain too and the buds are huge and have a funky cheese type smell. However, I only wanted to grow the Cheese strain because I've never smoked cheese before and wanted to know what all the hypes about. Several buds are as large as my arm and dense at 4 weeks. All my plants are grown in 3 gallon Smart Pots in Sunshine #4 grow mix under 1000 watt air cooled HPS lights. Four or five weeks to go . I cannot wait to try some of this Cataract. Smells amazing.

Jeezer

Jeezer

man thats the craziest looking plant ive ever seen. Dank work dude +rep

phenotyper

phenotyper

Fucking beautiful. Excellent work. I have wanted to grow out some LA Con for a while, but never snagged the beans.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Wow beautiful is that from seed or clone?? That's a really pretty blue I have a monster blue he's gotti rezars edge and Delacruz he's purple ribon monster he's about 90lbs with a 24 or 26 inch head just a stout tank he's name is rouger like the pistole I need to find a bad ass blue female like that to stud him out with any way that's some fire rite there great job hommie

G

Growing247

The LA Con is such a beauty to look at. The leaves are so dark and shiny they are black. The LA Con. genes dominate whatever it is crossed into and the Cataract Kush I'm growing has black leaves with silver metallic shiny buds like Raiders jersey. I love just going into my bud room and tripping out on how amazingly cool those plants look. The Cataract is a real heavy eater and loves a lot of P an K as well as Calcium and Magnesium while flowering. I give my plants this Root Drench called Kangaroots and it causes the roots to get really fibrous and thick like a sponge, and since I use Smart Pots the roots don't get root bound. This way, my plants are able to process a lot more water. The downside of soft pots is they tend to dry out faster than plastic pots. So what I do is put hay on top of the Smart Pots to keep the moisture in and prolong the time between waterings. I read about another grower doing this same trick and it works great. That's all for now. Can't wait until my Tahoe OG seeds get here...knock on wood.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up xeet? that is the craziest color! ive never seen a plant so dark before. killer! peacentreez

P

PiFfInThEbRoNx

I cant wait till i pop ma baby's the La Confidential Beans look really good nice tiger stripe dark looking beans they look really healthy. I hope i get that Dark Pheno in there ill b happy =). Along wit ma La Con im gonna be running some Querkle, plush berry, vortex, and deep purple from TGA, also Mendo Montage from gage green, Deadhead OG Cali Connection, Jackpot Royale from Alphakronik im so hype right know. if theres anything about any of these strains please help a brother. Yo 247 keep us updated with that cataract kush wold like to know more about her.

K

karmas a bitch

wow those look great. i just popped these a few ago.ive never had it my girls raves about it. have to admit your pics gave me somethin to look forward to.

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

I am running a L.A. right now as well. Kinda threw it in flower a little early with only bout 7-8 days of veg and a small root structure so the buds are not huge but it looks promising. It dont have any purple or black hues to it at all and we are in the beginning of week 5 flower, so hopefully it will be like the pheno that you liked. That all black one is some eye candy for sure, but I am gettin burnt on the purple taste, seems that allot purp varietys have that purp taste, anyways nice grow!

M

microwavedopota

what?

how many plants did it take you to pick a LA plant that was that genetically that strong? i did a 6 pack of dna's la fem. and had nothing that compared to that

Top Bottom