L.A Confidential

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi420

Afghi420

I love me some LA CONFIDENTIAL. I am growing out 3 CATARACT KUSH (LA CONFIDENTIAL X OG KUSH) and 3 LA CHEESE (LA CONFIDENTIAL X EXODUS CHEESE). The Cataract has 3 phenos. 1 pheno is exactly like the picture you have of your Confidential with fat black shiny leaves. Another pheno has the black shiny leaves but they have skinnier fingers. The third pheno or my favorite "keeper" pheno is a lot less black, a lighter green color and the buds are gray and black and look and smell a lot more like OG Kush. All the buds have a shiny metallic color to them and smell fantastic. The LA Cheese is a hell of a good strain too and the buds are huge and have a funky cheese type smell. However, I only wanted to grow the Cheese strain because I've never smoked cheese before and wanted to know what all the hypes about. Several buds are as large as my arm and dense at 4 weeks. All my plants are grown in 3 gallon Smart Pots in Sunshine #4 grow mix under 1000 watt air cooled HPS lights. Four or five weeks to go . I cannot wait to try some of this Cataract. Smells amazing.

Im growing straight LA Con from DNA right now, just flipped them a few days ago.. My leaves don't seem to be near that dark, but i did have two different style plants i think. One has big normal indica leaves, but a few seemed to have more of an afghanica style leave structure, almost round looking.. They definitly have some big fan leaves, here is a picture of my LA.. I have seen recently that DNA was offering the strain Og LA Affie, i wonder if maybe they have narrowed it done to the better pheno or something? I was a bit puzzled buy the smoke report saying it was a head high and a daytime smoke, seems to go against everything i have read of the strain, what do you find, a good body stone?
btw i do have more then one plant, i have 6 going right now, a couple are taller plants then the others, which seem to be more compact and have fatter rounder leaves. I recently tied all of the lower branches down and it opened the plant up really nice, think it will really help with the yield.

DSCN1294

Latest posts

Top Bottom