L.A Dispensary raided

• Thread starter LOCO__MOCO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LOCO__MOCO

Federal and local agents are raiding at least two marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles but authorities won't say what they're seeking.

Officials say more than 20 people from various agencies served a state search warrant at around 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Organica Collective in Marina del Rey.

Los Angeles police, the FBI and DEA were still searching the distribution center three hours later.

DEA spokesman Jose Martinez says agents also served the warrant at the Overland Gardens Collective in West Los Angeles.

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says a residence also was named in the warrant.

Other details are not being released.

GOT THIS FROM YAHOO.COM

S

Sway

thanks for stickin to your word Obama...or should i say Osama

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, I actually went to organica once b4 they had what they called "high octane og" not sure if they just made the name up but it was def some solid ogs...really sucks that they continue to raid clubs, I dont understand how they afford to even go after the dispensarys when we are supposedly in such a bad economic crisis...
Dont they have bigger issues to deal with???

S

sunsimulator

they only know one thing about weed!!!

they know the fact is ,, POT PAY'S they know they can make money off the weed bust and they know they can take the weed and resell it to the streets ,, they also know they can eat what they kill ,, They don;t have the balls to go to Crack town and bust them boys .. funny how they don;t bust crack dealers ,, and study marijuana bust .

You know they don;t want to cut their own throats ,, if they busted the crack dealers ,, well hell they wouldn;t have anyone selling their cocaine!!

watch this if u don't think the badge boys won;t sell a lil coke!

CIA plane crashes with 4 tons of coke ! headed to DC!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE

Top Bottom